Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   ask daydream the grump (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12728)

graves November 27th, 2017 12:07 AM

ask daydream the grump

daydream is the living definition of mcedgy. their bff died, their adoptive mother is missing, heck they have almost died like..twice. sometimes i lose count. but they are a savage, and are probably made of salt. so to lighten their rather dark life n stuff, how about some questions for them ? can be related to anything, to their favorite color or their favorite meme or favorite sass quote, i dont care, just be pg kiddos.

red_inactive November 27th, 2017 09:43 AM

Re: ask daydream the grump

Oooh! I have a question!

So, I think that Ebonymist and Daydream are pretty good pals. At least, Ebonymist thinks so. Does Daydream feel the same way, or do they just think of Ebonymist as just another patient?

don't mind me I'm just trying to figure out my cat's lives

NightWarrior4Life November 27th, 2017 10:16 AM

Daydream, are you thinking of getting an apprentice anytime soon? If you are, do you have any cat In particular in mind?

graves November 27th, 2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 428860)
Daydream, are you thinking of getting an apprentice anytime soon? If you are, do you have any cat In particular in mind?

¨no, im not. and i dont plan on even getting an apprentice. why would i want to strip a kit of a chance of having the warrior life i never got without consent?¨

to otherwise answer your question, no, they arent looking for one nor will be for a pretty long time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 428857)
Oooh! I have a question!

So, I think that Ebonymist and Daydream are pretty good pals. At least, Ebonymist thinks so. Does Daydream feel the same way, or do they just think of Ebonymist as just another patient?

don't mind me I'm just trying to figure out my cat's lives

to be honest, i would think that daydream looks at her as somewhat of a friend, at most an acquaintance. it takes a lot to earn their trust in the first place,and takes a bit of bonding for them to consider anyone a friend.

Dust November 27th, 2017 09:22 PM

//Acorn to Day//

"So you trained as a warrior's apprentice, yeah? What's the biggest prey you've ever caught!"

//owowhatsthisnoticesdayssuffering//

Mango November 28th, 2017 07:40 AM

1. Why are you a medicine cat?

3. Why are you so grumpy?

Charmer November 28th, 2017 07:53 AM

Daydream, hey!

I’m curious what you think of the new Skyclan medicine cat.

:p

graves November 29th, 2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duststorm (Post 429184)
//Acorn to Day//

"So you trained as a warrior's apprentice, yeah? What's the biggest prey you've ever caught!"

//owowhatsthisnoticesdayssuffering//

¨i caught a large bird once, i still to this day dont know what it was. much smaller then an eagle, but bigger then your average bird. i felt proud that day.¨

still to this day, daydream still does warrior duties despite being a medcat. they hunt at times to get out of their den, and sometimes train their friend nightpaw when she wants. they wouldve been a great warrior.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 429299)
1. Why are you a medicine cat?

3. Why are you so grumpy?

¨because some starry cat said i had to. i was only a moon away from being a warrior, i was so close until it was tripped away. youd be grumpy too, if youve seen what ive seen.¨
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 429303)
Daydream, hey!

I’m curious what you think of the new Skyclan medicine cat.

:p

¨hes a bit of a grump, like myself, which is why i think we clashed at first. now, hes grown on me a little bit and i...might consider him a friend. maybe.¨ (they totally do)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 29th, 2017 12:30 PM

What do you think about Lostface? :3

The_10th_Doctor November 29th, 2017 12:36 PM

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I have a young cat, Minnowkit, who really wants to be a medicine cat. But she's too scared to ask you if she can be your apprentice. Would you accept if she really really really wanted to?

graves November 29th, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 429933)
What do you think about Lostface? :3

¨hes a good cat at heart. i dont really have a detailed opinion on him since we havent spoken besides be helping his mates pregnancy, but he seems okay atleast.¨
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 (Post 429936)
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I have a young cat, Minnowkit, who really wants to be a medicine cat. But she's too scared to ask you if she can be your apprentice. Would you accept if she really really really wanted to?

¨im not looking for an apprentice, nor do i care if she really wants to. i have no interest in teaching right now.¨

judas November 29th, 2017 04:14 PM

Daydream, what is your opinion on Wildblossom?

Also, do you think your warrior name would have been Daydream or something else?

graves November 29th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 430087)
Daydream, what is your opinion on Wildblossom?

Also, do you think your warrior name would have been Daydream or something else?

¨good cat i guess, we havent talked to much for me to form an opinion on her.¨

im going to answer the second question out of character. because to be honest, im not sure. daydream wouldve siffered from nightmares and such regardless of their rank or not, but i feel they wouldntve gotten the suffix -dream if they werent involved with starclan as a medcat. the name is suppose to be ironic

if they were a warrior, if they didnt get the rank, i was planning for their name to be daysnarl, dayshout, dayflight or still, possibly, daydream.

fresh November 29th, 2017 06:54 PM

heyyyyy daydream
whats your opinion on my excited baby snowpaw? she is super optimistic and annoying and nagging and gets yelled at a lot for that

Mango November 30th, 2017 02:07 PM

What do you think of Dawnpaw?
And
Can you tell that Soaringkit is abused?

:blue: November 30th, 2017 02:54 PM

what’s your general opinion on goldenstar?

(( ijustreallywantedtoaskaquestionihavenoideawhy ))

graves November 30th, 2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 430752)
what’s your general opinion on goldenstar?

(( ijustreallywantedtoaskaquestionihavenoideawhy ))

¨he has a good heart, i can tell. he thinks he can hide his anxiety and stress from me, which is honestly funny. i think he just needs someone to talk to, to ease him. ill let him come to me when hes ready.¨

outside of character answer; i feel like daydream wants to be closer to godenstar, but genuinely doesnt know how. they arent good at socializing, and neither is goldenstar, so theyre kinda jus,,, 2 awkward babes, which is fun to rp at times lmao. they werent close to the old leader, which made them feel like they were alone. a pro tip; is daydream feels comfortable in who the other highranks are, the more likely they are going to be less rude, arrogant, and disobedient to them. it takes a bit to earn their respect, and until you got it, they wont listen to a word you say; even if you are the leader.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 430732)
What do you think of Dawnpaw?
And
Can you tell that Soaringkit is abused?

¨i dont like her. she fees the needs to apply a gender in a cats name? thats honestly both infuriating and dumb. im a thread away from clawing her pelt off myself.¨
//
¨its easy for me to tell those things, so yes. i might go into some investigation regarding their mother. theyre welcome to stay in my den anytime, just to get time alone if they need to.
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 430268)
heyyyyy daydream
whats your opinion on my excited baby snowpaw? she is super optimistic and annoying and nagging and gets yelled at a lot for that

¨whos that?¨

wolfie November 30th, 2017 07:36 PM

Daydream, do you pick favorites? If so, who is your favorite Medince cat? They can be a apprentice or not.

Zero November 30th, 2017 07:49 PM

What's your opinion on Surgestorm?

red_inactive November 30th, 2017 07:53 PM

Haha, I've returned again with a few questions.
This particular one is from Starpaw (ThunderClan cat with a ShadowClan father.)

"So, Daydream. I've heard a lot about you; some good things, some bad things. My best friend is a medicine cat like you, and I think she's either learning from Surgestorm or StarClan, I dunno. Anyways, I'm getting off track. Caliapaw doesn't have enough experience to figure out what's wrong, and Wheatfur died before I could work up the courage to ask him about my coat. It's turning white (hence my name of Starpaw) and I'm worried about it. Is it dangerous? Is it able to be cured? I'm planning on meeting my dad, and I don't want him to think less of me because of how I look..."

And this one is from me.

What do you think about Oakenfur? (Tinyfuzz's father; an Elder; extremely traditional and refuses to talk to Daydream about his health problems.)

graves November 30th, 2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 430969)
Daydream, do you pick favorites? If so, who is your favorite Medince cat? They can be a apprentice or not.

¨juniperpaw is close to my heart. we are basically siblings at this point. though shinefang has...grown on me a bit. hes old, but hes a charmer, thats for sure. but going beyond those two..geckoleaf and cricketpaw will always be close to my heart. geckoleaf saved me from the jaws of death, adopted me when i was parentless. shes the best mother i could ever have. i will find her, where ever she is.¨
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 430977)
What's your opinion on Surgestorm?

¨i havent talked to him much, so i cant form a quality opinion. but he was close...is close to geckoleaf. which makes him okay in my books.¨

Charmer November 30th, 2017 07:54 PM

What’s your favorite food? Season? Time of the day?

graves November 30th, 2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 430985)
Haha, I've returned again with a few questions.
This particular one is from Starpaw (ThunderClan cat with a ShadowClan father.)

"So, Daydream. I've heard a lot about you; some good things, some bad things. My best friend is a medicine cat like you, and I think she's either learning from Surgestorm or StarClan, I dunno. Anyways, I'm getting off track. Caliapaw doesn't have enough experience to figure out what's wrong, and Wheatfur died before I could work up the courage to ask him about my coat. It's turning white (hence my name of Starpaw) and I'm worried about it. Is it dangerous? Is it able to be cured? I'm planning on meeting my dad, and I don't want him to think less of me because of how I look..."

And this one is from me.

What do you think about Oakenfur? (Tinyfuzz's father; an Elder; extremely traditional and refuses to talk to Daydream about his health problems.)

¨sometimes due to stress. early grey hairs id like to call it. sometimes it can simply be a diet issue. if you arent getting enough nutrients, your color will star to dull or fade competently. what i would recommend,is to eat prey with less fat in them, more nutrients.¨

as for the second question, please refrain from asking opinions on cats daydream hasnt met before ! they cant form a true opinion ;w; but i can tell you that daydream will not like him for being anti-lgbt.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 430987)
What’s your favorite food? Season? Time of the day?

¨mouse.¨
¨i like winder the best. its bright even in the pitch black night. it gets silent, to where all you can hear is the crunch of snow under your paws. its wonderful.¨
¨i prefer the day time, hence my name. because of lack of sleep, shadow hallucinations are easy to form when in dark spaces.¨

Charmer November 30th, 2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king kaleb! (Post 431001)
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]
¨mouse.¨
¨i like winder the best. its bright even in the pitch black night. it gets silent, to where all you can hear is the crunch of snow under your paws. its wonderful.¨
¨i prefer the day time, hence my name. because of lack of sleep, shadow hallucinations are easy to form when in dark spaces.¨

Mouse? Why, that’s Nightpaw’s favorite too! Does she still come to visit you now that’s she’s all healed?

graves December 2nd, 2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 431006)
Mouse? Why, that’s Nightpaw’s favorite too! Does she still come to visit you now that’s she’s all healed?

¨pretty often. there isnt a moment that she isnt in my fur with something at this point; but thats okay.¨