Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   RiverClan's Liberation (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1946)

BEAR. December 12th, 2016 05:41 PM

RiverClan's Liberation

[ Please abstain from posting here until Grousestar arrives. Once he has, the battle may commence, and you are not required to wait for Bucknight's arrival. This takes place in RiverClan's Clearing. ]

The Cannibal December 12th, 2016 05:57 PM

Re: RiverClan's Liberation

No time for doubt. We do this and we do it now. No hesitation.
Thought the brown tabby as he bounded into the Riverclan clearing, his warriors not far behind him at all, he wasn't stupid enough to come running in alone, no. He had plenty of well-trained, battle-ready warriors and apprentice's behind him. Skyclan was ready.
This is Riverclan. Grousestar reminded himself as he slowed down as he reached the center, taking on a defensive stance and making sure to leave no room for a sneak attack, not yet, when the battle commenced, he wouldn't be able to watch every side, but for now, he could make sure no one could attack from behind or the sides.

"Cat's of Riverclan! We have come here to free you all of your repulsive leader and purge you of these Starclan hating cat's!" Yowled the Skyclan leader, loud enough for any and all cat's to hear, his emerald eyes blazing with a determination that couldn't be matched.

"We are Skyclan! We will not stand idly by and allow you to threaten and harass innocent cat's because they do not agree with your stance! We are here you liberate you!"

"Come out you filthy mongrels, face your defeat with some honor if that ever occurs among cat's like you!"
He wasn't going to fight the cat's that didn't believe in their leaders, he was here to get rid of the evil ones, the ones that threatened and harassed those that opposed the leaders rule. Riverclan wasn't his enemy, the cat's who banned the worship of Starclan were.
Time seemed to slow as the leader stood there, battle ready, waiting for the first cat to come hurtling at him or his warriors, waiting to see the first glint of claws or fangs for battle. His heart-beat slowed and he took a calm breath.
He was ready.

chancey December 12th, 2016 06:02 PM

Shallowpaw came out into the clearing, "Are leader is NOT evil!"

Fel December 12th, 2016 06:31 PM

[open? i think] There wasn’t exactly much going on in the camp as Russetswirl sat down calmly, the tom biting into a lone trout as he let out a sigh, remembering how Shalefur had just talked to him. The other warrior made fun of him for looking up into the sky, for talking to Starclan in his head- rude, but still seeming a bit soft inside. It was just the mindset of these new leaders which fostered these types of attitudes towards their ancestors, and it certainly hurt. Wrapping his tail around his own paws to keep himself warm, the tom suddenly found his ears perking up and head turning, as a strange new cat paraded into their camp, surrounded by others who looked to be quite strong for cats in this sort of season- leaf-bare. What even is Skyclan, and why do they think they can just barge into our camp? “Who- Who are you?” He exclaimed, fur bristling. He wouldn’t be quick to call his leader evil, though he was suspicious- and his own daughter, Applethorn, supported him with her whole heart. He couldn’t take any more loss, but it wasn’t like he could exactly attack, either. “L-Let’s talk about this before fighting, please!” He was a pacifist, and didn't want to have to see anyone get hurt without a good reason. He hadn’t heard of the Windclan massacres, nor did he know of the true nature of these leaders. All Russetswirl was looking for was not to have this erupt, and not have to kill without a reason- it was in the code, and he couldn’t just jump to violence.

wren December 12th, 2016 06:36 PM

Daisyshade spun quickly on her paws. Ears perked and teeth bared wih sudden interest and suprise. Her tail lashed and she watched as the new cat slipped into camp accompanied by others. As he continued to speak, smoothly with much force and authority. Purge us of bucknight? She winced and took a step backwards. She knew this was bad, the darkforest praise and all but she wasn't going to betray bucknight. "I know why you have come, many of us have worried for the same reson you have come to remove him, But you cannot come and de ode to purge us of our leader!" Meows daisyshade. Her fur prickled and her body stance staggered. Who was he to come waltzing into camp, riverclanswiftstep camp for starclans sake.

monfang December 12th, 2016 06:36 PM

Bounding in ahead of the rest Surgefrost had his jaw slightly open, taking in new scents. He looked at Russetswirl and growled. "We don't have time to 'talk', cat! This is war!" he said, and bolted again.
Ottertail, Mousewhisper, Ferretstrike and Ratfang ran behind Grousestar. They were only 13 moons, and they felt the exhilarating sensation of battle rushing through their bodies.

mapledash December 12th, 2016 06:44 PM

Mapledash padded in sight of the cats, his ginger pelt in bright evidence within the white that was falling from the sky as he stood proudly behind grousestar. The time had finally come, one after the others, the leaders would fall under the jug of their joined force with skyclan. The wrong would be put right again. "Those who rejected starclan, your own warrior ancestors, who put shame on their clan by following bucknight, come forth and face your shame, or hide like the cowards you are!" he shouted in challenge to all those who would opose them. How to know who was ennemy and who wasn't? Whoever followed bucknight's ordeal would probably manifest themselves once he showed up.

As he watched the cats in the clearing, he realised some of them were sceptical about their arrival, they probably had no idea what was going on, but surely as the other skyclan cats would swarm the clearing, they would call the alert in no time. "Let all cats who believes in their warrior ancestors fight for what is right!" he declared, trying to split the allies and the ennemies in this cluster of confused cats.

The Cannibal December 12th, 2016 06:45 PM

Grousestar held his tail erect, a signal for his cat's to not advance, not until they were provoked, his green eyes traveling over the cat's of the Riverclan camp.
Would they actually be willing to talk it out? I doubt it, but I will not start this fight unless it's needed. I'm certain they will not just leave peacefully, but we will see.

"We can talk if you'd be willing, we aren't looking for war but we are prepared for it. If those oppressive cat's would be willing to leave and relinquish their power peacefully, then so be it, but they must be put to an end. I've heard they have abused their power and murdered cat's that so much as question them!"

Gaze traveling cautiously over the cat's, he would keep his tail raised, the air growing thick with tension, battle surely looming in the near future, but the leader could still hope that they would be able to talk it out peacefully, it was a vague hope, but a hope nonetheless.

"I will not stand for the oppression of other cat's by a cruel leader, so either they can step down peacefully or we will drive him out ourselves." His voice was hard, very unlike his usual voice, but this was not a usual occasion. Grousestar did not travel all this way to simply travel back having done nothing. He was going to make a difference. If two cat's traveled to him, speaking of the evil leadership occurring in the clan's, then there was obviously a problem that needed to be fixed. And he was here to do that.

toriel December 12th, 2016 06:59 PM

Foxtail entered the clearing."who are you"she asked. "And what are you doing here". She bared her teeth,mountainclaw standing by her side.

Ashley/Kestrel December 12th, 2016 07:01 PM

A thudding feeling in her stomach, Vixencloud paused next to Grousestar, hackles raised and claws outstretched. The land was awfully clumpy and damp, but Vixencloud shook it off. Puffing out her long ginger fur, the molly narrowed her amber eyes. She was really nervous, she couldn't lie, but she couldn't seem nervous infront of these "RiverClan" cats.. The name RiverClan made her shudder. Sounds like a weird group of minnows.. She thought, looking at the cluster of felines, noticing their glistening and mainly light colored pelts. Wow, they even look like minnows.

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:07 PM

Shallowpaw stood up, "We will fight to the death at our leaders command! And you can't change our loyalty!" Shallowpaw glared at Grouststar. Shallowpaw snarled before looking away for a moment.

wren December 12th, 2016 07:08 PM

Daisyshade flicked her tail in anoyance. "You must be bee brained to believe I would worship the dark forest cats!"protested daisyshade her fur standing on end. "Bucknight and thronfrost have good in them too!" meows daisyshade helplessly. She never lived through a battle and had hoped up until now she would never have too. It seemed more aparent that this was more real then not. Taking a step fourth she faced he Tom with her shoulders relaxed and rested back. Perhaps she could coax the Tom into stopping. "Please, whoever you are don't declare battle. We will suffer with the coming of leafbare!" she meows standing just a fox length from the large Tom. She was shivering just a bit, he was big and if he had enough of her blabbing. She could only imagine what he would do to her. But she must prevail, to save lives that shouldn't be lost. "I beg of you, Have mercy on us. Give them another chance!" she meows cowering. She could sense the anger rolling off of him like powerful waves. "Understand that most of us relent the worship of the darkforest, we have good cats who wish not to fight you" she said, was he even going to consider her plea? Was he goign to mistake her for a dark forest follower?

Fel December 12th, 2016 07:13 PM

“...I-I’ve never seen Bucknight do that, but if you have that information…” Taking a step towards the strange leader to stand besides Grousestar, the marble-patterned tom realizing that his suspicions may be with reason after all these moons of worrying that he was crazy because of it. So much pressure had been put on his shoulders these few moons leading up to this one moment, when cats close to him started to turn away, to drop like flies when he needed them the most. One of his daughters could take care of herself, but the other two- he wanted Rabbitkit and Shellkit to grow up with their ancestors. He wanted them to feel safe, and to be happy with their futures instead of worrying the consequences of this spiritual betrayal. “If that’s what happened, then I’ll stand beside you.” He didn’t want to hurt anyone. He didn’t want to have to fight without a good reason, but this… this was a good reason, and it couldn't be denied. If there were witnesses to acts like these in this mystery clan, he couldn’t just ignore them. “I won’t let myself and my family be ruled over by a murderer.” He croaked, tail thrashing as he stood somewhat proudly by himself, forcing his own mind to think only the bravest thoughts, knowing that this was for his family, and the friends that he’d cared for his entire life. He couldn’t bear the thought of ever letting them down.

--------

@Ashley/Kestrel
On the other hand, there was only one cat that Applethorn really cared for, and that was her mate- Swampstone. He really was the only cat she trusted with her secrets, and her opinions- and this clan was their home. Hissing suddenly as Skyclan cats began to filter into the clearing, her gray, sleek fur bristled with anger as they started accusing Riverclan’s leader, almost like they’d been getting their stories from kittypets instead of reliable sources. “You’re barging into our camp, verbally attacking our leader, and you simply want us to step down peacefully?” Applethorn growled, her eyes narrowing in irritation as she stalked towards one of the newer cats, shoving her muzzle in their face loudly. “I don’t buy it, you rats.”

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:16 PM

Shallowpaw walked up to Daisyshade, "She is right, we may not want to follow our leader, but we must stay loyal to the warrior code. YOU must stay loyal to the warrior code, you can't murder!" Shallowpaw glared at the tom, her gaze threatening, even though she was very small. "We do not follow the dark forest, we follow who ever we think seems good. " Shallowpaws small body shivered for a split second, Shallowpaw stiffened, relaxing her shoulders as she kept on glaring at the big tom. Daisyshade stood beside her as she supported the warrior.

doghouse December 12th, 2016 07:19 PM

(Open)
Brindlepaw swung her head around in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on. The calico's fur bristled and her ears were pinned back. We can be free of Bucknight! She thought excitedly, but them her heart sank. So many cats were loyal to the leaders. How would they ever win? She bared her fans. I might not be able to see, but I can still fight like a rogue if I must. She thought determinedly, bracing herself. She waited, then raised her head. “I fight for StarClan!” she announced fiercely, her pure turquoise hues staring sightlessly ahead.

toriel December 12th, 2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chancey (Post 75183)
Shallowpaw walked up to Daisyshade, "She is right, we may not want to follow our leader, but we must stay loyal to the warrior code. YOU must stay loyal to the warrior code, you can't murder!" Shallowpaw glared at the tom, her gaze threatening, even though she was very small. "We do not follow the dark forest, we follow who ever we think seems good. " Shallowpaws small body shivered for a split second, Shallowpaw stiffened, relaxing her shoulders as she kept on glaring at the big tom. Daisyshade stood beside her as she supported the warrior.

Foxtail looked at her apprentice."stop. You are going to get yourself killed shallowpaw!"she shouted.

mapledash December 12th, 2016 07:20 PM

Mapledash had a weight in his stomach. These cats were only ignorant to what their warrior ancestor's importance through the clan life. He took a step and adressed to daisyshade. "It is no matter of the dark forest, we do not think you worship them, but you cannot turn your back to starclan! Remember all the suffering this has caused in the past, do not throw away what makes us different from mere loners, Starclan is what binds the clans together, what makes them clans in the first place." he explained to the she. They had to find out who was on who's side, quickly, before anyone triggered the battle too soon. "We wish to put harms to no cats, I promise, we only want to bring things back like they were before all these murders happened. We are not taking over riverclan, but riding it of a problem from within it's very core, and this problem is bucknight! Do you realise what would happen if the knowledge of starclan was lost? If this life of fear of simply speaking their name keeps going on? What would we be then? What would the clan become? Whatever bucknight wants to change in the clans, this is the wrong way of doing it." he explained to daisyshade. She HAD to understand that they were doing this for a good cause, and that the cats in fault were bucknight and his supporters.

His ginger pelt was now tingling as more and more cats gathered on both sides, the situation would soon be out of control. If no cats manifested themselves, no one could know who was the ennemy and who was the ally, and probably the whole of riverclan would act simply in self-defense to this invasion. "Let the kits and apprentices back to their nests, this is not a battle they must be taking part in, it only concerns bucknight and his supporters. These murders will stop now." he called, hoping that the riverclan cats would understand why they were doing this before any hasty decisions would be taken.

wren December 12th, 2016 07:22 PM

@Chancey

Daisyshade looked down at shallowpaw glad to find some comfort with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentice with worried eyes. Resting her tail on the small she cats shoulders she ushered shallowpaw behind herself protectively. Did shallowpaw know wether or not this cat and his band of little friends where under the rule of clan life. Sighing daisyshade backed up a simple step. "Careful young apprentice" she meows nervously. Then she cast a glance to the next Tom who spoke, he stood next to the larger Tom who had first spoken. "Thank you for understanding our beliefs, but you must understand a clan cannot turn on itself" she meows tail lashing as she looked back at the Tom with tear filled eyes. "If the starclan followers turned agasint bucknight and his choice we'd be driven out"

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:24 PM

Shallowpaw heard her mentor call her, she looked at him backing away from the conversation. "So what? Loyalty before life I always say!" Shallowpaw sighed, her claws flexed as she shot the Skyclan leader an irritated threatening gaze.

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:28 PM

Shallowpaw looked over at Daisyshade again, "I'm fine, justice must be surved to these flee-hearted dog brains!" Shallowpaw yelled it loud enough for everyone to hear.

toriel December 12th, 2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 75200)
@Chancey

Daisyshade looked down at shallowpaw glad to find some comfort with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentice with worried eyes. Resting her tail on the small she cats shoulders she ushered shallowpaw behind herself protectively. Did shallowpaw know wether or not this cat and his band of little friends where under the rule of clan life. Sighing daisyshade backed up a simple step. "Careful young apprentice" she meows nervously. Then she cast a glance to the next Tom who spoke, he stood next to the larger Tom who had first spoken. "Thank you for understanding our beliefs, but you must understand a clan cannot turn on itself" she meows tail lashing as she looked back at the Tom with tear filled eyes. "If the starclan followers turned agasint bucknight and his choice we'd be driven out"

"Thats my apprentice "foxtail said,walking up to daisyshade. She looked sternly at shallowpaw ."go back to the apprentice den"she said."i do not want you to get hurt "

wren December 12th, 2016 07:29 PM

Daisyshade turned on the apprentice eyes flaming like mad. "You shall not open your mouth again, learn to keep it shut!" she hissed claws raking the dirt beneath her paws. She shook her head, an apprentice for starclans sake! Saying things like that could get her seriously hurt or even killed. Then win her bought a she was interrupted by foxtail. Daisyshade blinked. "You must teach her manners" she spat back, more viciously then she had intended. "Excuse my anger, but I need no more shed blood in riverclan!" she whispers turning back to face the two toms.

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:32 PM

"Fine!" Shallowpaw sighed, trottingover to the apprentices den after she got lectured. 'I don't care if I get hurt! Riverclan can't just let them boss us aroud!' The thought angered her.

Snake December 12th, 2016 07:36 PM

(open)
Snakepaw padded out of his den, "What.... What is happening!" He was a little scared. He looked for Adderpaw, he couldn't find him, "Adderpaw! Adderpaw I am scarred!" He cried out hoping for his brother or another cat to come help him.

Adderpaw stood by his clan mates, 'I may not trust our leader... But I cant let Snakepaw get hurt!' He heard his brothers cry, 'I can't fight them! That looks like a whole clan! We would be crushed!' He ran off to the side terrified.

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:41 PM

"Stupid flee hearts!" Shallowpaw muttered, sure she never used language like this, but it was outragoues to see some cats barge into their home and say, 'Just back down peacefully while we kill your leader.' Shallowpaw sat down, watching as the long talk continued.

The Cannibal December 12th, 2016 07:41 PM

The longer this went on, the thicker the air became, it was nearly stifling and it caused every hair on his pelt to prickle with unease as he waited for something to happen, he was on edge internally, but he was a leader. He stood strong for his clan and what he believed in and showed no sign of him being a bit unnerved by all of the tension building between the Skyclan cats and Riverclan cat's.
These cat's are torn.. I wonder how long this leader has been in power, have they completely terrorized them into thinking that there was no other way?
It was beginning to seem like that, he would need to keep his patience, which wasn't hard for the leader at all, if anything, he might be the most patient cat in Skyclan.

"Must I repeat, we are not here to fight Riverclan, but rather Bucknight and his followers! Those who do not follow that villain, go to your den's and stay back. Skyclan is here to liberate you, not harm innocent cat's. You can fight with us to drive these scoundrels out!
Fight with us, fight for Starclan!
"

Cat's were taking sides now it seemed, his eyes glancing over at one of the Riverclan warriors that had walked over to the mass of Skyclan cat's who were all undoubtedly on edge as well, he didn't know his name, but he respectfully dipped his head. The tension was building like a thunderhead, the battle felt like it could erupt at any moment and he just hoped that those innocent cat's of Riverclan that didn't want to battle, found shelter for when it did start. Because it would be hard to decipher any cat as friend or foe when the battle started.
But still, he couldn't help but wonder where this villainous leader was, surely he would have heard him by now, was he waiting to make a grand entrance? Was he going to wait to attack until the battle had started and he could take the Skyclan cat's by surprise? Grousestar couldn't help but to feel weary, but he still kept his cool, though his hopes of being able to talk this down peacefully were sinking. This would be a battle.

Ashley/Kestrel December 12th, 2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 75177)
“...I-I’ve never seen Bucknight do that, but if you have that information…” Taking a step towards the strange leader to stand besides Grousestar, the marble-patterned tom realizing that his suspicions may be with reason after all these moons of worrying that he was crazy because of it. So much pressure had been put on his shoulders these few moons leading up to this one moment, when cats close to him started to turn away, to drop like flies when he needed them the most. One of his daughters could take care of herself, but the other two- he wanted Rabbitkit and Shellkit to grow up with their ancestors. He wanted them to feel safe, and to be happy with their futures instead of worrying the consequences of this spiritual betrayal. “If that’s what happened, then I’ll stand beside you.” He didn’t want to hurt anyone. He didn’t want to have to fight without a good reason, but this… this was a good reason, and it couldn't be denied. If there were witnesses to acts like these in this mystery clan, he couldn’t just ignore them. “I won’t let myself and my family be ruled over by a murderer.” He croaked, tail thrashing as he stood somewhat proudly by himself, forcing his own mind to think only the bravest thoughts, knowing that this was for his family, and the friends that he’d cared for his entire life. He couldn’t bear the thought of ever letting them down.

--------

@Ashley/Kestrel
On the other hand, there was only one cat that Applethorn really cared for, and that was her mate- Swampstone. He really was the only cat she trusted with her secrets, and her opinions- and this clan was their home. Hissing suddenly as Skyclan cats began to filter into the clearing, her gray, sleek fur bristled with anger as they started accusing Riverclan’s leader, almost like they’d been getting their stories from kittypets instead of reliable sources. “You’re barging into our camp, verbally attacking our leader, and you simply want us to step down peacefully?” Applethorn growled, her eyes narrowing in irritation as she stalked towards one of the newer cats, shoving her muzzle in their face loudly. “I don’t buy it, you rats.”

Ears perked at Grousestars voice, Vixencloud blinked when a muzzle was thrusted in her face, and she let out a vicious snarl. "Excuse me?" Claws oustretched, she breathed out. "You're the one who's abandoned StarClan for this fool of a leader! You're the rat here!" She let out a small yowl and backed up slightly, rearing up and raising a heavy paw with claws outstretched at the molly's head, claws aimed to strike her temple. Her heart was pounding, but she would sacrifice herself if it meant disposing of this clan of these unloyal "warriors".

chancey December 12th, 2016 07:46 PM

Shallowpaw got up, "Take sides you mean?" Shallowpaw went and joined the other cats, making sure to keep her mouth shut from bad talk. "Foxtail, which side are you taking? Starclans side, or loyalty to your clan?" Shallowpaw asked her mentor.

Maplefur December 12th, 2016 07:47 PM

Minnowstream heard the tom's words. Fight for Starclan. She glanced around at her clanmates, some looking unsure and others furious. For Starclan. The molly rose, silently, and padded over towards this group of cats- Skyclan, they had called it. She was horribly aware of Bucknight's supporters glaring at her pelt, but she didn't falter as she padded to join this clan. I do not support Bucknight, and I never have. I will fight for Starclan... even if I can't really fight that well at all. She was beyond anxious. The shy tabby would much rather stay to the sidelines, but she couldn't stand by when something as important as this was happening. She reached the ranks of the other cats, turning around to stare back at her clan. Some of her other clanmates had joined her, and some had even gotten there before her. At least I wasn't the first one to join them... Her eyes flitted nervously across the clearing, wondering when the fighting would break out. And where was Bucknight?

wren December 12th, 2016 07:48 PM

Daisyshades chest sank between her shoulder blades as she lost heart. For a second she believed battle was the only possible way to conclude the nights events. Loweri her head to the ground she shuffled her paws, nerved by the sudden tension she felt within herself.

She looked up again towards the Tom who now spoke. She watched him and for a second she was going to object to retracting to their dens but now it started to sound a little more intriguing,

"I thank you, whoever you are for bder standing but I do not think we will retreat like cowards to our den. We shall fight alongside you. Those who believe in starclan" meows daisyshade. There was a sudden growing respect. If they were like a clan he must be the leader, who else could he be?

Then her thoughts where disturbed "Vixencloud! Stand down and shut your trap!" howled daisyshade her chest puffing out. "Do you not understand he can bring riverclan to our knees! We are corrupt believing that the dark forest can supply what we need!" she yowled

Snake December 12th, 2016 07:50 PM

Adderpaw was out of his den, he didnt want to go back, he would rather stay out and fight the cats. Even if I dont like him... I have to fight for the clan... Right?

doghouse December 12th, 2016 07:51 PM

Ravenpaw growled, their eyes gleaming. They knew that they shouldn't have come, but who was to stop them? They looked around curiously. So there really are more Clans. They thought in awe. But then the remembered the fight going on around them, and spotted a calico apprentice. They darted over. “Hide in a den! You'll be safe!” the young cat promised, hoping that they were right. Three cats needed help. They were in this deep.

Brindlepaw dipped her head in the general direction of the cat's voice, though she noticed that their voice and scent was neither that of a tom's or a molly's. She turned, but then stiffened. “I'll fight for StarClan. Nothing will stop me!” she hissed, unsheathing her claws, preparing for a fight.

toriel December 12th, 2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 75247)
The longer this went on, the thicker the air became, it was nearly stifling and it caused every hair on his pelt to prickle with unease as he waited for something to happen, he was on edge internally, but he was a leader. He stood strong for his clan and what he believed in and showed no sign of him being a bit unnerved by all of the tension building between the Skyclan cats and Riverclan cat's.
These cat's are torn.. I wonder how long this leader has been in power, have they completely terrorized them into thinking that there was no other way?
It was beginning to seem like that, he would need to keep his patience, which wasn't hard for the leader at all, if anything, he might be the most patient cat in Skyclan.

"Must I repeat, we are not here to fight Riverclan, but rather Bucknight and his followers! Those who do not follow that villain, go to your den's and stay back. Skyclan is here to liberate you, not harm innocent cat's. You can fight with us to drive these scoundrels out!
Fight with us, fight for Starclan!
"

Cat's were taking sides now it seemed, his eyes glancing over at one of the Riverclan warriors that had walked over to the mass of Skyclan cat's who were all undoubtedly on edge as well, he didn't know his name, but he respectfully dipped his head. The tension was building like a thunderhead, the battle felt like it could erupt at any moment and he just hoped that those innocent cat's of Riverclan that didn't want to battle, found shelter for when it did start. Because it would be hard to decipher any cat as friend or foe when the battle started.
But still, he couldn't help but wonder where this villainous leader was, surely he would have heard him by now, was he waiting to make a grand entrance? Was he going to wait to attack until the battle had started and he could take the Skyclan cat's by surprise? Grousestar couldn't help but to feel weary, but he still kept his cool, though his hopes of being able to talk this down peacefully were sinking. This would be a battle.

Foxtail rolled her eyes,stepping up in front of riverclan." We dont need liberation!"she shouted. "Our leader is just fine!". Mountainclaw stepped up next to his mate"yeah. You are just like singenight. Killing innocent cats just to show your power."

monfang December 12th, 2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 75191)
(Open)
Brindlepaw swung her head around in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on. The calico's fur bristled and her ears were pinned back. We can be free of Bucknight! She thought excitedly, but them her heart sank. So many cats were loyal to the leaders. How would they ever win? She bared her fans. I might not be able to see, but I can still fight like a rogue if I must. She thought determinedly, bracing herself. She waited, then raised her head. “I fight for StarClan!” she announced fiercely, her pure turquoise hues staring sightlessly ahead.

Foxpelt ran to Brindlepaw. "Come, young one, you don't want to get hurt..." she whispered, nudging her aside. The calico she-cat sighed as she tried to lead Brindle away.

Teggy December 12th, 2016 07:55 PM

Shadowpool was trying to block out all this nonsense. Couldn't these cats just realize that they where here to help? But then she placed herself in there paws. I would be like this to She thought .

monfang December 12th, 2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 (Post 75279)
Foxtail rolled her eyes,stepping up in front of riverclan." We dont need liberation!"she shouted. "Our leader is just fine!". Mountainclaw stepped up next to his mate"yeah. You are just like singenight. Killing innocent cats just to show your power."

Surgefrost snarled and clawes at Mountainclaw. "He is nothing like your petty leaders!" he growled, in crouching position. He was ready to fight.

doghouse December 12th, 2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon (Post 75283)

Foxpelt ran to Brindlepaw. "Come, young one, you don't want to get hurt..." she whispered, nudging her aside. The calico she-cat sighed as she tried to lead Brindle away.

Brindlepaw stopped stubbornly. “I'm not going to act like a useless kit. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't fight for StarClan.” the small calico apprentice meowed in defiance. She didn't like to be treated like she was blind, even if she was. She wanted to be treated like a regular apprentice.

monfang December 12th, 2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 75291)

Brindlepaw stopped stubbornly. “I'm not going to act like a useless kit. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't fight for StarClan.” the small calico apprentice meowed in defiance. She didn't like to be treated like she was blind, even if she was. She wanted to be treated like a regular apprentice.

"It's not that you are blind, Brindlepaw, but rather you are small. You are only an apprentice, please, stay back..." Foxpelt said.

HwangHarin December 12th, 2016 07:57 PM

( Open for Jay and Lake )

Ivypaw had gone out into the clearing to hear everything, would she fight for her birthclan, or fight for Starclan, she needed to decide and fast. If she was challenged in anyway, she was ready.

Jaypaw was behind his sister, Ivypaw, he knew his place, he had no doubt about it, he was staying with his clan, and fighting for his clan.

Lakeclaw being born and raised in Riverclan he was staying there. With his friends in family. He was never leaving his clan without a fight, he will not abandon them.

~Breadsticks~ December 12th, 2016 08:01 PM

[open]
Reedbriar stalked out of the nursery, her lips pulled back into a snarl as she joined the Bucknight supporters. The queen's gaze traveled around the camp, her eyes narrowed. They won't win. She thought, lashing her tail.