Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   fairytail rp(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13061)

Static December 19th, 2017 07:06 PM

Re: fairytail rp(private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo the Loke (Post 442497)
"Fine!" He snapped back, then he mumbled,"no I wasn't there."
---
Levi looked around but since reindeer are scarce, there were none to be found for someone who might know of this, but he found no one else that was obvious so he grabbed a piece of cardboard and found a rock that he could write with and he wrote, "I NEED INFORMATION ON THE MONSTER ATTACK" and leaned against the wall holding it up, waiting.
---
This woman seems nice and cheery. A little TOO cheery. And a little much INFORMATION, he decided to get her name. Just in case. "I never really introduced myself. Hi, I'm Hector," he held out his hand.

"Do you know anyone who was?" He asked,calm again.
----
A few people glanced at Levi,but didn't walk over or even stop.
---
"Im Hanako.Nice to meet you Hector." She said,shaking his hand.

(*hanako-flower blossom)

Seraphon December 19th, 2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 442500)
"Do you know anyone who was?" He asked,calm again.
----
A few people glanced at Levi,but didn't walk over or even stop.
---
"Im Hanako.Nice to meet you Hector." She said,shaking his hand.

(*hanako-flower blossom)

"No! Now leave me alone!" He looked back at the newspaper.
---
Levi sighed. His arms were tired, it was getting late, and still no information. He hoped the others had better luck than him.
---
"Well, I must be going to try and find more clues about the creature," he smiled and set off again.

Static December 20th, 2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 442553)
"No! Now leave me alone!" He looked back at the newspaper.
---
Levi sighed. His arms were tired, it was getting late, and still no information. He hoped the others had better luck than him.
---
"Well, I must be going to try and find more clues about the creature," he smiled and set off again.

Akiria sighed and started walking away.'Well that was a waste of time.' he thought,trying to find someone else with mre information.
---
"What are you doing mister?" A little boy said,stopping infront of Levi.He looked only about five or six,and was eating a sucker,and had blonde hair and bright green eyes.

Seraphon December 20th, 2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 442691)
Akiria sighed and started walking away.'Well that was a waste of time.' he thought,trying to find someone else with mre information.
---
"What are you doing mister?" A little boy said,stopping infront of Levi.He looked only about five or six,and was eating a sucker,and had blonde hair and bright green eyes.

Levi knelt down in front of the boy,"I'm looking for information," he smiled,"where are your parents?" He asked cheerily, maybe they could give him information.
---
Hector kept looking and soon stumbled across a man gazing at his camera in awe(same man)," excuse me sir, would you happen to know about an incident with a monster here?"

Static December 20th, 2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 442807)
Levi knelt down in front of the boy,"I'm looking for information," he smiled,"where are your parents?" He asked cheerily, maybe they could give him information.
---
Hector kept looking and soon stumbled across a man gazing at his camera in awe(same man)," excuse me sir, would you happen to know about an incident with a monster here?"

"In the store." The boy said,pointing to the store directly across from the street.
---
The man sighed,putting down his camera."What do you want?" He asked with forced kindness.

Seraphon December 20th, 2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 442817)
"In the store." The boy said,pointing to the store directly across from the street.
---
The man sighed,putting down his camera."What do you want?" He asked with forced kindness.

"Would you like me to walk you there?" Levi offered, standing up.
---
"Do you know anything of a monster attack that happened?" Hector asked politely.

Static December 20th, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 442823)
"Would you like me to walk you there?" Levi offered, standing up.
---
"Do you know anything of a monster attack that happened?" Hector asked politely.

"Thanks mister!" The boy exclaimed cheerfully.
-----
"I don't know anything.Like I told the last man,all I know is they have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city." The man said.

Seraphon December 20th, 2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 442828)
"Thanks mister!" The boy exclaimed cheerfully.
-----
"I don't know anything.Like I told the last man,all I know is they have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city." The man said.

Levi smiled,"call me Levi," he walked across the street when the vehicles stopped coming for a long enough time.
---
"Thanks- wait. The last man? what did he look like?" Hector asked.

Static December 20th, 2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 442831)
Levi smiled,"call me Levi," he walked across the street when the vehicles stopped coming for a long enough time.
---
"Thanks- wait. The last man? what did he look like?" Hector asked.

"Thank you Levi!" He said.Someone in the store turned around,but the windows where to clouded to see their surprised expression.
___
"He had black hair and eyes.Wouldn't quit asking questions about like you." He said.

Seraphon December 20th, 2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 442840)
"Thank you Levi!" He said.Someone in the store turned around,but the windows where to clouded to see their surprised expression.
___
"He had black hair and eyes.Wouldn't quit asking questions about like you." He said.

Levi kept walking into the store,"now, where are they?"
---
Hector had one more question,"which way did he go?"