Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   sincere positivity and praise thread<3 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81959)

zozelen April 22nd, 2024 06:55 PM

sincere positivity and praise thread<3

hi! i wanted to make a little thing, kind of like one of the games that are on the general board, but where you give your genuine, kind opinion on the person above you! please don't reply if you're just going to say "i don't know you" or something like that, if you want to reply but don't know what to say, you can always read some of that user's posts and come back when you have an idea! :heartbounce:

i think this would just be a good way to show everyone here that they're appreciated in one way or another. some don't have many friends on wco, or any at all, and this could be a good way to reach out! and i think that hearing something nice about you and your writing can really help with motivation, hopefully providing some positivity to users who are feeling burnt out.

i'll start first... hello! :kittyface:

chickadee April 22nd, 2024 07:00 PM

Re: sincere positivity and praise thread<3

Quote:

Originally Posted by zozelen (Post 1582254)
hi! i wanted to make a little thing, kind of like one of the games that are on the general board, but where you give your genuine, kind opinion on the person above you! please don't reply if you're just going to say "i don't know you" or something like that, if you want to reply but don't know what to say, you can always read some of that user's posts and come back when you have an idea! :heartbounce:

i think this would just be a good way to show everyone here that they're appreciated in one way or another. some don't have many friends on wco, or any at all, and this could be a good way to reach out! and i think that hearing something nice about you and your writing can really help with motivation, hopefully providing some positivity to users who are feeling burnt out.

i'll start first... hello! :kittyface:

your posts are always so well written! and your characters are very flesh ed out and intresting!! it’s always fun to stumble across brownpaw or mousepaw posts! i especially liked seeing brownpaws dilemma recently in the clearing in shc! (i see them the most since i currently don’t have any thunderclan or windclan characters lol)

:heartbounce:

iliri April 22nd, 2024 07:00 PM

hello! I don't know you a lot, but you seem like a genuinely nice person and i like reading your characters :heartbounce: keep up the good work. @chickadee

alec April 22nd, 2024 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iliri (Post 1582256)
hello! I don't know you a lot, but you seem like a genuinely nice person and i like reading your characters :heartbounce: keep up the good work. @chickadee

i dont think we ever had a rp but from the springlight posts i sometimes read i can easily state that shes a absolute sweetheart and youre doing a great job writing her to be a multi-faceted, unique character. excited to see where the future will take her :heartbounce:

(help what are words, its too late for me man)

finley !! April 22nd, 2024 07:04 PM

alec is so silly and our dms are pure chaos incarnate. ily nerd @alec

stag April 22nd, 2024 07:13 PM

Absolutely adore every Cobweb post and you’re fantastic at writing her. It’s honestly inspiring to read their posts when I don’t have energy to write my own. Love having you around as well, bring a warm and friendly face around in the discord and chat box. :love4: @sillycreatur

taillow April 22nd, 2024 07:15 PM

an amazing friend and fellow swiftie :heartbounce: i always love it when we can recite lyrics back and forth to one another hehe! your writing is just as lovely as you are, and i'm very thankful to consider you a good friend! :penguinballoon: @stag

Fish April 22nd, 2024 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taillow (Post 1582266)
an amazing friend and fellow swiftie :heartbounce: i always love it when we can recite lyrics back and forth to one another hehe! your writing is just as lovely as you are, and i'm very thankful to consider you a good friend! :penguinballoon: @stag

You are an amazing writer and I love all your characters. Its a treat when we can rp together :heartbounce:

Bean April 22nd, 2024 07:43 PM

Adderpaw is a v well written cat n I love reading their posts <333