Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Ari's small quest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53420)

Bean. June 22nd, 2022 06:15 PM

Ari's small quest

Ari watched the sky it feels weird for some reason but nice "Its nice out" he purred

(open)

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2022 06:18 PM

Re: Ari's small quest

cloud walked around unaware he was heading to a cat she accidently bumps into the cat shaking her head she got up" oh im so sorry i didn't see you there cloudy me" she says* what a lightburn i am* she thought as she waited for a response * i wish i wasn't blind* she wished
@Ravens

Bean. June 22nd, 2022 06:20 PM

Ari looked at the she-cat "Oh its alright" he said "you might be blind huh" he asked

(ari looks like a she-cat because of being trans)

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2022 06:25 PM

cloud nodded" yes im blind, my name is cloud, but um anyway i-i should be going" she says walking off to the wrong direction she wanted to head

[ yea] @Ravens

Bean. June 22nd, 2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezestarfire (Post 1219767)
cloud nodded" yes im blind, my name is cloud, but um anyway i-i should be going" she says walking off to the wrong direction she wanted to head

[ yea] @Ravens

Ari followed cloud for a bit "Nice to meet you cloud im ari" he said "Its not really bad to be blind im partly blind" he replied "I will let you continue on your day" he says as he turns away and walks back to his spot

(fixed the post a bit with pronouns)

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2022 06:32 PM

Cloud sighed,* i wish i wasn't super blind at least ari is partly blind as it is good while im blind as a rat i can barely know where im going* she thought talking to herself in her head she continued on then fell down tumbling down a steep hill she landed into the mud" great how worse can my life be!" she says in anger not knowing what to do
@Ravens

Bean. June 22nd, 2022 06:37 PM

Ari heard the fall and ran to check on cloud then slipped off the same hill and fell in the mud... then stood up and got out of it "A-are you okay" his voiced died down not really sounding like a tom

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2022 06:43 PM

cloud nodded" just a bit sore, there was some sharp sticks i fell on but im fine" she says
@Ravens

Bean. June 22nd, 2022 06:48 PM

Ari tried to shake the mud of his fur but failed "im glad your okay" the tom said as the voice sounded fully as his normal she-cat voice

(om the cat has powers to make his voice deeper /j )

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2022 07:07 PM

[cool!]

cloud finally knew where she was, she turned her body and head to a small stream" come on" she says heading to the river
@Ravens