Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [StarClan] neither of us will be missed [minkpaw plot finder] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78365)

alec February 13th, 2024 07:06 AM

neither of us will be missed [minkpaw plot finder]

looking for one to 3-4ish starclan cats to visit minkpaw (riverclan apprentice) in her dreams. these cats would have to be VERY keen on getting more cats to find back to their belief and convince minkpaw (over time) that she shouldnt have any attachments as to focus on her role to reunite riverclan with their belief or whatever.

the cat(s) would have to be nice enough to get minkpaw to trust them and then slowly get her to commit herself solely to starclan.
as the cats will have to spend a lot of time with minkpaw id appreciate people that are active and willing to rp over a long period of time to reply to this :3

minkpaw has experience with starclan in form of blazingstar and already sees herself as partially responsible for leading riverclan back to their faith.

i am open to other ideas/plots,
no form, just tell me a bit about your cats beliefs and why they should be in this.

lastly, here is minkpaws biography

if you have any questions feel free to vm/pm me

[this has no connection to any real life religions and is NOT commentary or representative of my opinions]

Zei February 13th, 2024 09:50 AM

Re: neither of us will be missed [minkpaw plot finder]

i got Wolfkit, Formally Windclan, who lives in Starclan for the time @al3cc766 .

GoldenRavenWings February 23rd, 2024 06:34 AM

I could hand you Willowpaw if you want?
Shes a former RC apprentice ^^
@al3cc766

zBlaze February 23rd, 2024 06:58 AM

Flutterpaw of RiverClan died recently and is going to visit Cobweb! Maybe she could share the dream with cobwebpaw or go after? @al3cc766

alec February 23rd, 2024 02:06 PM

i'd like to give all of them a try, keep in mind that theyre going to be antagonistic in the grand scheme of things even if they and minkpaw see them as the good people for a majority of the time.

@blxze. if youre willing to have flutterpaw spin the story of smt like "youre the chosen one" "you cant tell anyone" bla bla id be very open for it! i would prefer to keep it between minkpaw and them tho.

@Ravenswings im willing to try! again, keep in mind theyre going to have to be p toxic (from an outside perspective)

@Rogueheart alr alr, same warning as above

-if you put up a thread i'll reply but if im supposed to put up one it may or may not take a insane amount of time before i get it done.-

zBlaze February 24th, 2024 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al3cc766 (Post 1555763)
i'd like to give all of them a try, keep in mind that theyre going to be antagonistic in the grand scheme of things even if they and minkpaw see them as the good people for a majority of the time.

@blxze. if youre willing to have flutterpaw spin the story of smt like "youre the chosen one" "you cant tell anyone" bla bla id be very open for it! i would prefer to keep it between minkpaw and them tho.

@Ravenswings im willing to try! again, keep in mind theyre going to have to be p toxic (from an outside perspective)

@Rogueheart alr alr, same warning as above

-if you put up a thread i'll reply but if im supposed to put up one it may or may not take a insane amount of time before i get it done.-

Hmm... I'd say Flutter would give a vague talk about the 'Chosen One' enough to make an easy assumption

alec February 24th, 2024 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blxze. (Post 1556085)
Hmm... I'd say Flutter would give a vague talk about the 'Chosen One' enough to make an easy assumption

sounds good, you open to set up a rp?

alec March 17th, 2024 10:30 AM

bump

braveleopard. March 18th, 2024 01:38 PM

hmmm

i have moonfoot! she's still in the ressurection process so .,. she's a former rc cat who died in the TC raid on RC soo...
@alec

sillycreatur March 18th, 2024 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alec (Post 1549571)
looking for one to 3-4ish starclan cats to visit minkpaw (riverclan apprentice) in her dreams. these cats would have to be VERY keen on getting more cats to find back to their belief and convince minkpaw (over time) that she shouldnt have any attachments as to focus on her role to reunite riverclan with their belief or whatever.

the cat(s) would have to be nice enough to get minkpaw to trust them and then slowly get her to commit herself solely to starclan.
as the cats will have to spend a lot of time with minkpaw id appreciate people that are active and willing to rp over a long period of time to reply to this :3

minkpaw has experience with starclan in form of blazingstar and already sees herself as partially responsible for leading riverclan back to their faith.

i am open to other ideas/plots,
no form, just tell me a bit about your cats beliefs and why they should be in this.

lastly, here is minkpaws biography

if you have any questions feel free to vm/pm me

[this has no connection to any real life religions and is NOT commentary or representative of my opinions]

when beetlewing dies i have them o7