Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Remade the suffering of madness (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12966)

:blue: December 7th, 2017 11:34 PM

Re: Remade the suffering of madness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 435430)
XD don’t worry! You’re very creative to me just need a push or something to inspire you!! Like this! We shall start!!
For the normal start at the beginning of the lab, barely coming in with Sasuke as leader and Sano as just some shy guy

Those that are not normal will remain hidden until the first beast is out!! Would y’all like for me to start?

@Aleka
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Rubinaito
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

(( i mean you can but i won’t be responding till like 5 in the morning where i live because i’m very tired right now ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 7th, 2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 435432)

(( i mean you can but i won’t be responding till like 5 in the morning where i live because i’m very tired right now ))

Hmmm k we’ll wait for you!!

:blue: December 8th, 2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 435438)
Hmmm k we’ll wait for you!!

(( i mean you didn’t have to do that- ))

rubinaito December 8th, 2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 435430)
XD don’t worry! You’re very creative to me just need a push or something to inspire you!! Like this! We shall start!!
For the normal start at the beginning of the lab, barely coming in with Sasuke as leader and Sano as just some shy guy

Those that are not normal will remain hidden until the first beast is out!! Would y’all like for me to start?

@Aleka
@Rubinaito
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Yes please~

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 8th, 2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 435487)
Yes please~

Lets began!!)
A soft clicking sound can be heard in front of the lab, it was coming from Sasuke who was turning his lighter on.. than off our of pure boredom while Sano was just laying back waiting as well with a book in hand. “ .... are they coming?” He asks calmly in a rather husky voice than Sasuke spoke his voice dark but husky like his half brother “ yep. You should know them. They can’t back out of this”

aleka! December 8th, 2017 03:37 PM

(If you're a monster, should you start?)

:blue: December 8th, 2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 435597)
Lets began!!)
A soft clicking sound can be heard in front of the lab, it was coming from Sasuke who was turning his lighter on.. than off our of pure boredom while Sano was just laying back waiting as well with a book in hand. “ .... are they coming?” He asks calmly in a rather husky voice than Sasuke spoke his voice dark but husky like his half brother “ yep. You should know them. They can’t back out of this”

Ethan had his hands shoved in his pockets, a beanie covering most of his hair. There was a hoodie covering the rest of his body. He honestly didn’t know why he was here, watching his breath form in front of him. Was it just for the...adventure? That was probably it, playing with the fabric that made up the pockets of his hoodie, unsure of where he was supposed to go, as he had barely payed any attention at any point for any of this.

rubinaito December 8th, 2017 05:42 PM

Scarlet sighed, adjusting her bright red coat as a chilly wind swept through. Her blue eyes landed on the building in front of them, her lips twisting into a grimace. She popped open her purse to take out a cigarette, which she briefly held over the flame flickering from her own lighter, sparking life into the embers. She set it into her mouth, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out in a ring, which drifted off into the air. Scarlet glanced up art the old, decrepit building again, running her tongue over her red lips in silent thought. She didn't like Sasuke very much, but both of them had managed to agree on this little trip to he infamous lab before them. She didn't move, her thoughts drifting to an older memory associated with the place, not saying a word.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 9th, 2017 12:18 AM

Sasuke smiles when he sees them “ y’all made it... Scarlet you know the rule if you smoke you share” he says playfully as Sano begins to stand up “ are y’all ready? We’re going to spend a night here so if you need anything say it now. There is no backing out now” he says with a smile as Sasuke begins to look at the old chained door “ also cover your ears “ he says as he begins to pull out a pistol.
@Rubinaito

:blue: December 9th, 2017 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 435897)
Sasuke smiles when he sees them “ y’all made it... Scarlet you know the rule if you smoke you share” he says playfully as Sano begins to stand up “ are y’all ready? We’re going to spend a night here so if you need anything say it now. There is no backing out now” he says with a smile as Sasuke begins to look at the old chained door “ also cover your ears “ he says as he begins to pull out a pistol.
@Rubinaito

Ethan was silent the entire time, keeping a joking air of silence around him. He just didn’t know what to say, and he just found it better to be quiet instead of making a dumb joke like he usally did. Okay. No backing out now. That was okay, that was good. This is not okay- He was almost running in circles in his mind. He was really debating just leaving again, shifting from one foot to another in a sort of rapid fire. Then there was being told to cover his ears. Placing his hands on his ears so all he could hear was the soft muffle of fabric, he watched the other three blankly, still very confused.