Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Loosing a friend! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=849)

Mango November 10th, 2016 09:37 AM

Loosing a friend!

I had a close friend, and she supports Donald Trump. I don't think I can be her friend over this. I don't know what to do...Right now I am ignoring her trying to decide how I should react. Any opinions?

Hexict November 10th, 2016 09:39 AM

Re: Loosing a friend! ( Fudge you Trump!!!)

Tba, I HATE Trump so idk what I would do that kind of situation... :(

Why do they support him?

Mango November 10th, 2016 09:42 AM

They say his hair is funny and he is orange skin and he basically is a comedian who is going over the top.

FadedShadow November 10th, 2016 10:45 AM

To be honest my family supported Trump.(Mostly because he, in my family's opinion, was the lesser of two evils.) Anyway, I actually enjoy being friends with people who disagree with me.(Unless they refuse to hear a single thing I say.) I enjoy debating, and seeing other people's perspective. I don't know if that would work for you. But you could give it a try if you like.

Drago Victinius Bloodward November 10th, 2016 10:54 AM

Re: Loosing a friend!

You shouldnt let your guys political views affect your friendship, friendship is more important than who's voting for who politics and friendship are two different things dont let politics intertwine with your friendship if you guys are real friends then you'll both set aside your differences and continue being friends

Hexict November 10th, 2016 11:46 AM

See, the thing for me is that I'm ace/panro and Trump wants to give everyone who isn't straight shock therapy, so I wouldn't like it if my friend followed him. He's against anyone who isn't a white male - so if you're a woman than he doesn't care about you, and if you're not white than he hates you, which is another thing I'd hate for my friends to agree with. That's why I doubt I could really be friends with someone who likes him... :bawling:

Caligo Everton November 10th, 2016 11:48 AM

Try to see past this issue.

mapledash November 10th, 2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 26847)
I had a close friend, and she supports Donald Trump. I don't think I can be her friend over this. I don't know what to do...Right now I am ignoring her trying to decide how I should react. Any opinions?

You can't really be mad at them, it was either this sicko, or miss psyhopath with people watching her every moves since she did illegal things and now wants to start a WAR!! I hate trump, don't get me wrong, but he ain't worse than clinton.

FadedShadow November 10th, 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapledash (Post 26980)
You can't really be mad at them, it was either this sicko, or miss psyhopath with people watching her every moves since she did illegal things and now wants to start a WAR!! I hate trump, don't get me wrong, but he ain't worse than clinton.

Pretty much.

Zan Partizanne November 10th, 2016 12:00 PM

Friendship shouldnt be affected by Politics