Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Camp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68)

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:31 PM

Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187257)
A smallish black she-cat walks into the Dark Forest camp.

"Please don't be scared of me I only want to talk!" She mewed smoothly,maybe I can tell her my story and she'll help me kill sky once and for all!

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187260)
"Please don't be scared of me I only want to talk!" She mewed smoothly,maybe I can tell her my story and she'll help me kill sky once and for all!

"Who are you!?" The she-cat's hackles raised.

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187264)
"Who are you!?" The she-cat's hackles raised.

"I am ginger a once clan cat who was killed by my very own sister! She pushed me right out into the road because I killed my unnecessary siblings, dad was going to kill them anyway I made it better for them in starclan, I wish I could be there with them and not here!" She hissed

Spikes February 27th, 2017 06:34 PM

(Ahem)
A black tom skirted the edges of the camp, quite confused and afraid. He had no idea where he was, or why he was there, but he didn't trust anything or one he'd encountered. His white rear prickled slightly as he saw the other cats in the clearing, they would be up to no good. Keeping his distance, he stalked through the bushes, surveying the camp ahead and the cats within it.

Reverie February 27th, 2017 06:37 PM

A growl, and then Forbidden emerged from the shadows, she padded over to the commotion, "What's going on?"

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187267)
"I am ginger a once clan cat who was killed by my very own sister! She pushed me right out into the road because I killed my unnecessary siblings, dad was going to kill them anyway I made it better for them in starclan, I wish I could be there with them and not here!" She hissed

"Oh, I'm sorry. Life is very unfair." She sighs and looks away longingly for someone. "I'm Shadowblaze by the way."

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187275)
"Oh, I'm sorry. Life is very unfair." She sighs and looks away longingly for someone. "I'm Shadowblaze by the way."

"Hello shadowblaze now how did you end up here?" She asked tilting her hesd

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187278)
"Hello shadowblaze now how did you end up here?" She asked tilting her hesd

"Well I had just become a warrior, when my brother told me about these cats he had been meeting at night, so I went with him to meet them. They wore collars with teeth and claws in them. The leader offered to give me training to be a better warrior. So I accepted. Then on one fateful day, the leader told me that he recognized me and said I was Scourge's granddaughter. The leader was able to manipulate me and I did many things I'm sorry for...."

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187289)
"Well I had just become a warrior, when my brother told me about these cats he had been meeting at night, so I went with him to meet them. They wore collars with teeth and claws in them. The leader offered to give me training to be a better warrior. So I accepted. Then on one fateful day, the leader told me that he recognized me and said I was Scourge's granddaughter. The leader was able to manipulate me and I did many things I'm sorry for...."

She looked at the young cat,"I'm related to scourge as well, I am his step sister" she said soft
Y

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187293)
She looked at the young cat,"I'm related to scourge as well, I am his step sister" she said soft
Y

Shadowblaze smiled. "Then we can relate."