Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Petal and Dwayne (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34253)

-Ash- January 9th, 2021 11:13 AM

Petal and Dwayne

[Couldn't think of any name ideas - @The Flying Pizza ]

Petal walked through Twolegplace, looking for her old house. She hated leaving her alley un-watched, but Leaves was more important to her. She sat down on the snow covered grass outside her old house, and let the tears drip down her face.

The Flying Pizza January 9th, 2021 11:17 AM

Re: Petal and Dwayne

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble (Post 893294)
[Couldn't think of any name ideas - @The Flying Pizza ]

Petal walked through Twolegplace, looking for her old house. She hated leaving her alley un-watched, but Leaves was more important to her. She sat down on the snow covered grass outside her old house, and let the tears drip down her face.

(Me everyday lol)
Dwayne was sitting on a fence. He didn't live in Twolegplace, but he did come here to think. Most twolegs left him alone. He noticed another, wandering. 'What is a stranger doing around here?' he thought, moving closer.

-Ash- January 9th, 2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 893298)
(Me everyday lol)
Dwayne was sitting on a fence. He didn't live in Twolegplace, but he did come here to think. Most twolegs left him alone. He noticed another, wandering. 'What is a stranger doing around here?' he thought, moving closer.

Petal sobbed quietly, not even noticing another cat nearby. I miss you Leaves, she thought sadly. I want you to come back. She couldn't stand the fact that Leaves was dead.

The Flying Pizza January 9th, 2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble (Post 893302)

Petal sobbed quietly, not even noticing another cat nearby. I miss you Leaves, she thought sadly. I want you to come back. She couldn't stand the fact that Leaves was dead.

"Hey?..Are you okay?.." he mewed softly. He knew it was a stupid question, but he didn't dare say so.

-Ash- January 9th, 2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 893305)
"Hey?..Are you okay?.." he mewed softly. He knew it was a stupid question, but he didn't dare say so.

[Petal's trying to say that Leaves got put down]

Petal sniffled. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." she mumbled. "I used to live here. With my sister. And then they brought us to a big building after we got sick and stuck a sharp thing in her!" She blurted. "And then she died... And I ran way."

The Flying Pizza January 9th, 2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble (Post 893307)

[Petal's trying to say that Leaves got put down]

Petal sniffled. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." she mumbled. "I used to live here. With my sister. And then they brought us to a big building after we got sick and stuck a sharp thing in her!" She blurted. "And then she died... And I ran way."

"Oh...that sucks..I'm Dwayne.." he nodded. "You are?.." he inquired.

-Ash- January 9th, 2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 893308)
"Oh...that sucks..I'm Dwayne.." he nodded. "You are?.." he inquired.

"Hi Dwayne," she greeted. "I-I'm Petal." She couldn't believe that she hadn't just killed this cat yet.

The Flying Pizza January 9th, 2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble (Post 893310)

"Hi Dwayne," she greeted. "I-I'm Petal." She couldn't believe that she hadn't just killed this cat yet.

"You often get lonely, huh?." he tilted his head to the side.

-Ash- January 9th, 2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 893312)
"You often get lonely, huh?." he tilted his head to the side.

She shook her head. "N-not really..." She didn't want this cat to know that she killed cats for fun. Or kept them hostage. "I had a... Friend l-live with me for a while."

The Flying Pizza January 9th, 2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trouble (Post 893314)

She shook her head. "N-not really..." She didn't want this cat to know that she killed cats for fun. Or kept them hostage. "I had a... Friend l-live with me for a while."

(I think I am scared of Petal now..What have I put my poor Dwayne into? lol)

Dwayne shrugged his shoulders, examining her, circling her for a few minutes before backing off.