Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

furrensic February 10th, 2019 10:36 PM

Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 571136)

Onefoot nodded. "Whats it like to live in Windclan?", he wondered. He had only met a few Windclan cats, but only in battles or at the gatherings.

Songflower shifted. "It's pretty nice." She said, licking one of her paws. "There's lots of prey, mostly rabbit." She started. "Lot's of cats are getting sick with whitecough and greencough still."

Madelaine February 10th, 2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 571137)

Songflower shifted. "It's pretty nice." She said, licking one of her paws. "There's lots of prey, mostly rabbit." She started. "Lot's of cats are getting sick with whitecough and greencough still."

Onefoot dropped his smile. "Its the same in my clan as well. Theres not very many cats in my clan now thanks to the sickness.", he meoweded. Onefoot just realized he had said too much about his clan to a cat outside Thunderclan.

furrensic February 10th, 2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 571139)

Onefoot dropped his smile. "Its the same in my clan as well. Theres not very many cats in my clan now thanks to the sickness.", he meoweded. Onefoot just realized he had said too much about his clan to a cat outside Thunderclan.

Songflower rolled on her side, pawing at some snow. "It's bad." She mumbled, her tail flicking. "Even kits are getting sick, and some are too weak, their little bodies can't handle it." She meowed, deciding to lighten the mood.

"So what do you like to do?" She asked, changing the subject.

Madelaine February 10th, 2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 571140)

Songflower rolled on her side, pawing at some snow. "It's bad." She mumbled, her tail flicking. "Even kits are getting sick, and some are too weak, their little bodies can't handle it." She meowed, deciding to lighten the mood.

"So what do you like to do?" She asked, changing the subject.

Onefoot's smile returned after he realized that she was changing the subject. "I like to go give prey to the queens in the nursery. Me and the kits love to play warriors, even though im alresdy a warrior.", he replied. "What do you like to do?"

furrensic February 11th, 2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 571145)

Onefoot's smile returned after he realized that she was changing the subject. "I like to go give prey to the queens in the nursery. Me and the kits love to play warriors, even though im alresdy a warrior.", he replied. "What do you like to do?"

"I like to look at different types of bugs sometimes, and play with the kits." The molly smiled.

Madelaine February 11th, 2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 571205)

"I like to look at different types of bugs sometimes, and play with the kits." The molly smiled.

Onefoot sat down on the Thunderclan side of the border, but then stood up. He didn't care, so he walked to the Windclan side and sat in front of Songflower. "Bugs creep a lot of my friends out, so its actuall uh funny to grab one and put it on them.", he meowed.

furrensic February 11th, 2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 571306)

Onefoot sat down on the Thunderclan side of the border, but then stood up. He didn't care, so he walked to the Windclan side and sat in front of Songflower. "Bugs creep a lot of my friends out, so its actuall uh funny to grab one and put it on them.", he meowed.

Songflower hummed. "We'll have to put bugs on your friends together sometime." She smiled, "I know the perfect place with lots of bugs."

Madelaine February 11th, 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 571361)

Songflower hummed. "We'll have to put bugs on your friends together sometime." She smiled, "I know the perfect place with lots of bugs."

Onefoot purred with a nod of agreement. "Yeah we should. Where's this place of bugs?", he meowed. The tom shifted a bit, giving Songflower some space.

furrensic February 11th, 2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 571365)

Onefoot purred with a nod of agreement. "Yeah we should. Where's this place of bugs?", he meowed. The tom shifted a bit, giving Songflower some space.

Songflower stood up, snow coating her pelt. "I'll show you, follow me." She said, flicking her tail as she began began walking to a big rock.

Madelaine February 11th, 2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 571368)

Songflower stood up, snow coating her pelt. "I'll show you, follow me." She said, flicking her tail as she began began walking to a big rock.

Onefoot nodded even though he had a bad feeling in his gut. He followed her, ignoring that bad feeling. "So where exactly are we going?", he asked.