Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:39 AM

Thunderglade

Owl October 5th, 2016 09:32 PM

Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

First c;

[For @Duststorm: Losttail]

Fallenowl edged closer toward the border, a figure stood on the other side. She narrowed her eyes to get a clearer view of him from afar. Flicking her ears, she noticed his similar coloring and markings to the tom in her dream. How did he visit her dreams?! She was so mind-boggled but intrigued by him. Flicking her tail side to side nervously, the petite siamese fae padded on forward. His scent wafted into her nose. A mixture of a floral field and a musky scent made her head spin a little. Windclan. She really wasn't sure if she should even be meeting him but he showed her this in her dream. He didn't speak, just showed her. She drew closer, now seeing his eyes watching her. Fallenowl's fur stood on end. "You..." She murmured with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

Dust October 10th, 2016 11:27 AM

@Owl

(sorry this took so long ;w; )

The tom let his gaze linger to the she-cat, almost expectantly, as a coy smile found its way onto his face. Whether Losttail had truly visited her in her dreams was unknown even to himself but it was familiar. This setting almost startled him with how familiar it was. "Me?" He tilted his head, confusion evident in his voice as he approached the molly, his nose crinkling up in distaste as Thunderclan scent flooded his senses; Although, there was something strangely sweet about the smell as well.

doghouse November 3rd, 2016 11:35 PM

Wildpath padded along the border, the strong wind buffeting the gray tabby she-cat. Her paws were soresore from walking on sticks and not the usual tough moorland grass. This is why I don't like trees. she thought, wincing as she stepped on a stick, which cracked under her paw. She gritted her teeth. She had extra sensitive hearing, touch, and scent. She nearly, without realizing it until the last moment, stepped across the border. But she caught herself and veered away. The WindClan molly sighed, setting eaceach paw down far in front nof her, feeling the ground before putting her weight on it. She didn't want to injurinjure herself while doing a border patrol. That'd be embarrassing. Her graceful movements made the fact that she was blind almost unnoticeable, but if someone looked closely at her eyes, or studied the way she tested each step would give it away. She yawned, tasting the air as she did.

goddess of ducks November 17th, 2016 01:13 PM

@Lost Illusion

Singeflicker trotted along the border and relaxed against a thick oak tree. The large, muscular Savannah had been traveling a lot today, from his talk in the Clearing, to his hunting expedition in the territory, then to the Shadowclan border to hopefully recruit another cat, and finally here. As he paused to regain his breath, he gazed around. No sight of Chillleap yet. He sighed desperately hoping that the tom showed up soon. He was ready to get his plans rolling, no matter how slim chance there might be that he would succeed. Although he didn't let the chances bother him. He recovered from his dash over here and stood up tall, arching his back in a stretch.

BluBunnie November 17th, 2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 36981)
@Lost Illusion

Singeflicker trotted along the border and relaxed against a thick oak tree. The large, muscular Savannah had been traveling a lot today, from his talk in the Clearing, to his hunting expedition in the territory, then to the Shadowclan border to hopefully recruit another cat, and finally here. As he paused to regain his breath, he gazed around. No sight of Chillleap yet. He sighed desperately hoping that the tom showed up soon. He was ready to get his plans rolling, no matter how slim chance there might be that he would succeed. Although he didn't let the chances bother him. He recovered from his dash over here and stood up tall, arching his back in a stretch.

Chilleap appeared out of the underbrush near Singeflicker. As he stepped out he shook the dirt off his gray pelt, he had gotten here early and waited for Singe in the underbrush. His blue-gray orbs landed on the golden tom, he padded over quickly and bowed his head as he got closer to the larger cat. "Singeflicker." He said in a gruff, German accent. He lifted his head slowly and watched the tom, he attempted to make himself look bigger and stronger but to no avail. He was smaller then most toms but definitely faster. His lean muscles were difficult to see under his shining gray pelt but no cat should ever underestimate this tom.

Ivyshade November 17th, 2016 06:59 PM

@starfall

Tigerblaze cast a sidelong glance at the she-cat, trying to judge whether she was likely to go into another breakdown if he divulged more information. "I was about five moons old when you all were brought to ThunderClan. I didn't understand the gravity of the situation until quite a bit later, maybe about half-way into my apprenticeship. It's not like cats treated you all any different. If that had been the case then I probably would have picked up more earlier." He lifted his head and saw the place where the trees ended and the rolling fields of grass began. "Well, here we are." He looked at Bluejay curiously. "What exactly is your plan? Are we waiting for a patrol or...?"

goddess of ducks November 17th, 2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Illusion (Post 36992)
Chilleap appeared out of the underbrush near Singeflicker. As he stepped out he shook the dirt off his gray pelt, he had gotten here early and waited for Singe in the underbrush. His blue-gray orbs landed on the golden tom, he padded over quickly and bowed his head as he got closer to the larger cat. "Singeflicker." He said in a gruff, German accent. He lifted his head slowly and watched the tom, he attempted to make himself look bigger and stronger but to no avail. He was smaller then most toms but definitely faster. His lean muscles were difficult to see under his shining gray pelt but no cat should ever underestimate this tom.

Singeflicker whipped around as Chillleap emerged from under the bush. His neck fur had risen slightly from the sudden noise, but he hid it by turning to face the tom directly, forcing his thick tan fur the lie flat once again. Late again. He scolded himself. "Greetings Chilleap. My gratitude goes out to you for meeting me here early." He said with a cool toned voice. "I understand that you don't exactly have much faith in our ol' leader Dapplelstar?" He asked trying to sound casual, but there was no way the question could be asked casually.

BluBunnie November 17th, 2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 37371)
Singeflicker whipped around as Chillleap emerged from under the bush. His neck fur had risen slightly from the sudden noise, but he hid it by turning to face the tom directly, forcing his thick tan fur the lie flat once again. Late again. He scolded himself. "Greetings Chilleap. My gratitude goes out to you for meeting me here early." He said with a cool toned voice. "I understand that you don't exactly have much faith in our ol' leader Dapplelstar?" He asked trying to sound casual, but there was no way the question could be asked casually.

Chilleap sat and curled his long tail around his paws. He bowed his head towards the golden tom once more, his blue orbs sparked with mild anger as began to respond to Singeflicker's question. "Yes." He said coldly, "And I understand you have a way to make our Clan great again?" He tilted his head slightly and watched the tom. (Sorry for replying so late, for some reason my mobile wouldn't let me log in)

goddess of ducks November 18th, 2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Illusion (Post 37634)
Chilleap sat and curled his long tail around his paws. He bowed his head towards the golden tom once more, his blue orbs sparked with mild anger as began to respond to Singeflicker's question. "Yes." He said coldly, "And I understand you have a way to make our Clan great again?" He tilted his head slightly and watched the tom. (Sorry for replying so late, for some reason my mobile wouldn't let me log in)

(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.

BluBunnie November 18th, 2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 38050)
(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.

(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.

goddess of ducks November 18th, 2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Illusion (Post 38059)
(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.

"Yes, I overheard a conversation that the new leaders with the suffix -night were a reference to the Darkforest. No more of this fox dung Starclan stuff." He turned and looked to the trees looming in front of him and sighed. "Now we just need to talk to Bucknight. I believe he is the one who started all this Change." He added. Then drawing in a deep breath he paused once again, hoping that he had made the right choice in trusting this cat with his plans. "That's one of the things I came here to talk to you about. I would like to know if you're willing to stand by my side, and hopefully accompany me to meet with Bucknight if we get the chance."

Starfall November 19th, 2016 10:37 AM

@Ivyshade
Wingdrop gave a sad smile to the tom as to say thank you,the grey she cat then turned her attention to her brother "yeah what is your plan bluejay?" She asked, her tail flicking back and fourth. Bluejay looked at the two but before he could say anything he spotted smoke coming from windclan, his fur fluffed up "what?! Fire!" He hissed, his eyes shone with confusion and fear. "You guys stay here while I go and see if I can help, understand?!" He called as he began to sprint back to Thunderclan. Wingdrop opened her mouth as to say something but closed it and clawed at the ground "we would only get in the way." She said as she sat and waited.

BluBunnie November 19th, 2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 38070)
"Yes, I overheard a conversation that the new leaders with the suffix -night were a reference to the Darkforest. No more of this fox dung Starclan stuff." He turned and looked to the trees looming in front of him and sighed. "Now we just need to talk to Bucknight. I believe he is the one who started all this Change." He added. Then drawing in a deep breath he paused once again, hoping that he had made the right choice in trusting this cat with his plans. "That's one of the things I came here to talk to you about. I would like to know if you're willing to stand by my side, and hopefully accompany me to meet with Bucknight if we get the chance."

Chilleap watched Singeflicker as he speaks "Of course I'll join you, it is time for change." He bowed his head to the golden tom. (Argh sorry for the short post I've been busy)

Ivyshade November 20th, 2016 06:34 PM

@starfall

Tigerblaze's eyes widened as he saw the smoke and before he could protest to Bluejay's orders the other tom was gone. Undecided, he was half about to run after his friend when he caught a scent of smoke from a completely different direction. He whipped around, emitting a startled yelp as he realized that the scent was coming from ThunderClan territory as well. "The forest's on fire!" he cried. "We have to get everybody out before it reaches the camp!" He was about to dart off in its direction then turned back to the she-cat. "You can either come or get to running water. (is there a lake here? 0.0) I know Bluejay said to stay here, but the fire will spread here in a matter of heartbeats." With one more backwards glance at Wingdrop Tigerblaze bounded off into the trees, ears pressed flat against his head and fear sending a rush of adrenaline through his body.

Moonwhisker December 8th, 2016 10:25 PM

Moonwhisker, leading the Thunderclan patrol, dared a step forward. She snarled at him for stepping toward the border. "Back off!" she hissed. "Or I'll shred your fur!" Narrows her eyes and gives him a look that could kill. She suddenly feels like being a little sneaky and sly. She takes a step toward him slowly and gracefully. Is a mouse length away from his face and touches her tail to his. She walks around him studying his every movement, in a flirtatious way that any tom would kill for. Purrs in admiration and then grabs a vine. She walks around him one more time, daring him to look into her eyes and then she suddenly pulls the vine and he's on his back staring up at her in shock. She purrs in amusement and walks back on her side of the border. "Gotcha there, huh?" She purrs.
:hug:

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 10:31 PM

@Moonwhisker Wait is it Moonwhisker or Whiskerfur who is training with Ebony?
Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail swishing the heather. The tom apprentice smirked as he remembered his training session and how excited the Thunderclan she-cat had been to learn the moves. He stopped at the border and sat, his head high.

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74279)
@Moonwhisker Wait is it Moonwhisker or Whiskerfur who is training with Ebony?
Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail swishing the heather. The tom apprentice smirked as he remembered his training session and how excited the Thunderclan she-cat had been to learn the moves. He stopped at the border and sat, his head high.

(It's Moonwhisker)
She rolls her eyes at him and and lashes her tail as she arrives at the border. She sneers at him, "Do you think that you're super special because I was excited? Well, just remember that in the living world, I'm a warrior and you're an apprentice!" She curls her tail in amusement at her own joke, her eyes sparkle with curiosity at the young Windclan tom.:laughing:

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74288)
(It's Moonwhisker)
She rolls her eyes at him and and lashes her tail as she arrives at the border. She sneers at him, "Do you think that you're super special because I was excited? Well, just remember that in the living world, I'm a warrior and you're an apprentice!" She curls her tail in amusement at her own joke, her eyes sparkle with curiosity at the young Windclan tom.:laughing:

(Sorry bout that)
Ebonypaw pulled his lips back in to a sneer, "Do you think you're super special because you're part of a prophecy? Remember, you're below me in rank in our dreams." He lashed his tail and he forced his fur to lie flat as he joked, "Now that our super friendly introduction is out of the way, you wanted to learn basic moves." The apprentice got into a crouch, wrapping his tail around one of his back legs and pulling his paws under his shoulders, "Act like you're going to one side but at the last second go the other way."The tom lunged forward but whipped around and lunged to the right, lashing out at the air. Ebonypaw landed and turned to her, "You try." He said with a small smirk.

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74323)
(Sorry bout that)
Ebonypaw pulled his lips back in to a sneer, "Do you think you're super special because you're part of a prophecy? Remember, you're below me in rank in our dreams." He lashed his tail and he forced his fur to lie flat as he joked, "Now that our super friendly introduction is out of the way, you wanted to learn basic moves." The apprentice got into a crouch, wrapping his tail around one of his back legs and pulling his paws under his shoulders, "Act like you're going to one side but at the last second go the other way."The tom lunged forward but whipped around and lunged to the right, lashing out at the air. Ebonypaw landed and turned to her, "You try." He said with a small smirk.

She did the same and landed clumsily at first. Her ears hot with embarrassment, she tried again and landed gracefully. "How was that?" She smirks at him.

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74334)
She did the same and landed clumsily at first. Her ears hot with embarrassment, she tried again and landed gracefully. "How was that?" She smirks at him.

"Better the second time." He said bluntly, try this." Ebonypaw crouched down, wiggling his haunches, the tom shot high into the air, lashing out and kicking behind him, then he landed on his paws. The apprentice smirked and growled, "You better have been watching Fleetclaw.."

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74340)
"Better the second time." He said bluntly, try this." Ebonypaw crouched down, wiggling his haunches, the tom shot high into the air, lashing out and kicking behind him, then he landed on his paws. The apprentice smirked and growled, "You better have been watching Fleetclaw.."

She clocks her head at him confused. "What? I thought Fleetclaw was nice..." She shook her head and crouched down and started wiggling her haunches. She shot into the air, lashed out, and kicked behind her. "How was that?"

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74343)
She clocks her head at him confused. "What? I thought Fleetclaw was nice..." She shook her head and crouched down and started wiggling her haunches. She shot into the air, lashed out, and kicked behind her. "How was that?"

"Fleetclaw is alright, but he doesn't give praise unless you've earned it." He said blatantly, rolling his eyes. "The landing could have been better, and your kick was messy and the front paw swipe was done too late. Are you sure you're a warrior?"

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74345)
"Fleetclaw is alright, but he doesn't give praise unless you've earned it." He said blatantly, rolling his eyes. "The landing could have been better, and your kick was messy and the front paw swipe was done too late. Are you sure you're a warrior?"

She purrs in humor, "Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm a warrior Mr. Grumpywhiskers!" She joked and tried it again, this time doing it exactly as he said and fixing her mistakes.

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74348)
She purrs in humor, "Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm a warrior Mr. Grumpywhiskers!" She joked and tried it again, this time doing it exactly as he said and fixing her mistakes.

Ebonypaw tried to stifle a laugh but couldn't manage and he burst out laughing, "Mr. Grumpwhiskers really?" He managed to purr before he continued to laugh. Once the tom had stopped laughing he gained a slight blush and said awkwardly, "Yeah that was great."

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74350)
Ebonypaw tried to stifle a laugh but couldn't manage and he burst out laughing, "Mr. Grumpwhiskers really?" He managed to purr before he continued to laugh. Once the tom had stopped laughing he gained a slight blush and said awkwardly, "Yeah that was great."

She smirks, catching his blush and lies down in the grass. "I didn't want to swear in front of you!" She takes a big red flower and tucks it beside her ear in a way that it doesn't fall. She sighs and rolls in the flower patch. "Windclan is so beautiful! Thunderclan blocks its beauty with all the trees. I mean, I like being under the trees but at the same time, I just want to run free." She just lays in the flower patch. :heartbounce:

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74355)
She smirks, catching his blush and lies down in the grass. "I didn't want to swear in front of you!" She takes a big red flower and tucks it beside her ear in a way that it doesn't fall. She sighs and rolls in the flower patch. "Windclan is so beautiful! Thunderclan blocks its beauty with all the trees. I mean, I like being under the trees but at the same time, I just want to run free." She just lays in the flower patch. :heartbounce:

Ebonypaw smiled, "Windclan is quite nice, especially in greenleaf. I would've thought Thunderclan was beautiful as well though." He told her, giving a soft smile as he sat in the flower patch beside her. "Windclan has the occasional bush but it's nice to be free, feel the wind in your fur." The tom said, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74365)
Ebonypaw smiled, "Windclan is quite nice, especially in greenleaf. I would've thought Thunderclan was beautiful as well though." He told her, giving a soft smile as he sat in the flower patch beside her. "Windclan has the occasional bush but it's nice to be free, feel the wind in your fur." The tom said, wrapping his tail around his paws.

"I wish I knew what that was like. To feel the wind, to see every sunset's colors, to stretch my legs. Thunderclan is the prettiest in Newleaf, there are flowers everywhere! The forest is just beautiful, every tree has flowers and flowers are blooming everywhere else." She looks at him and locked her eyes with his. She quickly looked away and thought, if only I were in Windclan, things would be much easier. :heartbounce:

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74368)
"I wish I knew what that was like. To feel the wind, to see every sunset's colors, to stretch my legs. Thunderclan is the prettiest in Newleaf, there are flowers everywhere! The forest is just beautiful, every tree has flowers and flowers are blooming everywhere else." She looks at him and locked her eyes with his. She quickly looked away and thought, if only I were in Windclan, things would be much easier. :heartbounce:

Ebonypaw smiled, "Someday you could know." He said, hopefulness flashing though his amber orbs. The tom watched as she looked away and glanced down at his paws, but turned his gaze back to her, giving a content sigh, "I bet it is.." If only I was in Thunderclan.. He thought, his expression not giving away his thoughts. :heartbounce:

Moonwhisker December 11th, 2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74373)
Ebonypaw smiled, "Someday you could know." He said, hopefulness flashing though his amber orbs. The tom watched as she looked away and glanced down at his paws, but turned his gaze back to her, giving a content sigh, "I bet it is.." If only I was in Thunderclan.. He thought, his expression not giving away his thoughts. :heartbounce:

She looked back at him through glowing yellow eyes and she brought up the courage to say, "Would you like to meet me here, at the border, some time?" She shook with fear that he might say no. "I know that it's against the warrior code but, I love you Ebonypaw, and all I want is you! I'm afraid to say it but, you've stolen my heart!" :heartbounce:

~Breadsticks~ December 11th, 2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74376)
She looked back at him through glowing yellow eyes and she brought up the courage to say, "Would you like to meet me here, at the border, some time?" She shook with fear that he might say no. "I know that it's against the warrior code but, I love you Ebonypaw, and all I want is you! I'm afraid to say it but, you've stolen my heart!" :heartbounce:

Ebonypaw's gaze snapped up to the warrior and he purred, "Of course I'll meet you here again, and, I love you too.." The apprentice smiled and brushed his muzzle against her's, his eyes bright and filled with excitement. :heartbounce:

Moonwhisker December 12th, 2016 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74377)
Ebonypaw's gaze snapped up to the warrior and he purred, "Of course I'll meet you here again, and, I love you too.." The apprentice smiled and brushed his muzzle against her's, his eyes bright and filled with excitement. :heartbounce:

She was thankful he said yes and she realized that she had completely forgotten about the flower tucked beside her ear. She grabbed a few flowers and made a flower crown of them and put it on his head and giggled. "Do you like it your majesty?" Her flower fell while she was laughing and she picked it up and tucked it beside her ear again, this time making sure that it won't fall out. "I'm gonna wear this flower everywhere I go as a reminder of this day!" :heartbounce:

~Breadsticks~ December 12th, 2016 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74381)
She was thankful he said yes and she realized that she had completely forgotten about the flower tucked beside her ear. She grabbed a few flowers and made a flower crown of them and put it on his head and giggled. "Do you like it your majesty?" Her flower fell while she was laughing and she picked it up and tucked it beside her ear again, this time making sure that it won't fall out. "I'm gonna wear this flower everywhere I go as a reminder of this day!" :heartbounce:

Ebonypaw smiled, "Of course, I'll wear the flower crown as much as I can but Singenight won't let me train with it on so I'll hide it." He purred, his eyes bright, "Our clans will miss us but we will meet again very soon." The tom purred, brushing his muzzle against her's before he turned and trotted away, waving his tail in a goodbye before he vanished over to hills.

Moonwhisker December 12th, 2016 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74396)
Ebonypaw smiled, "Of course, I'll wear the flower crown as much as I can but Singenight won't let me train with it on so I'll hide it." He purred, his eyes bright, "Our clans will miss us but we will meet again very soon." The tom purred, brushing his muzzle against her's before he turned and trotted away, waving his tail in a goodbye before he vanished over to hills.

She smiled and trotted back into the trees and caught a mouse, squirrel, and vole as an excuse for being out. She settled in her nest to sleep and found herself in the dark forest.

~Breadsticks~ December 12th, 2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 74397)
She smiled and trotted back into the trees and caught a mouse, squirrel, and vole as an excuse for being out. She settled in her nest to sleep and found herself in the dark forest.

Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail lashing behind him. The young tom stopped at the border and sat, watching the trees quietly.

Moonwhisker December 12th, 2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74998)
Ebonypaw padded down to the border, his tail lashing behind him. The young tom stopped at the border and sat, watching the trees quietly.

She padded out of the shadows of the trees and up to the border. She licked his cheek affectionately and leaned against him.

Moonwhisker December 12th, 2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 74998)

She sees a scratch from the dark forest and concern lights up like a fire in her eyes. "I'm really sorry I got her mad! I feel bad for not just keeping quiet." She looked away as she said, her ears are back, she felt so bad that she couldn't even look at him as she said it. :(

~Breadsticks~ December 12th, 2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 75033)
She sees a scratch from the dark forest and concern lights up like a fire in her eyes. "I'm really sorry I got her mad! I feel bad for not just keeping quiet." She looked away as she said, her ears are back, she felt so bad that she couldn't even look at him as she said it. :(

"She and I were going to spar anyway so it wasn't your fault." He told her, licking her cheek.

Moonwhisker December 12th, 2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 75040)
"She and I were going to spar anyway so it wasn't your fault." He told her, licking her cheek.

"Ok..." She meowed and looked up into his eyes. She sits down and leans against him. She breathes in his sweet smell and she feels her heart race at being this close to him. :heartbounce:

~Breadsticks~ December 12th, 2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonwhisker (Post 75050)
"Ok..." She meowed and looked up into his eyes. She sits down and leans against him. She breathes in his sweet smell and she feels her heart race at being this close to him. :heartbounce:

Ebonypaw nuzzled her cheek and smiled, "I love you Moonwhisker.." He purred, twining his tail with her's. :heartbounce: