Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   GrassClan Roleplay. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11587)

Twilight01 January 16th, 2018 03:18 PM

Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Copper stiffened at the sound of voices. So there were cats here. Copper warily finished the vole and then peered through the bushes. A black kit lay huddled on the ground and a large cat approached it. Copper watched in the bushes, barely making a sound.

CinnamonCookie January 16th, 2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDG (Post 456064)
Crowkit lifted her head and turned her head to the sound of Dawnshadow's voice. "I'm... I'm Crowkit," she mewed quietly, not able to see what the deputy looked like.

"Well, Crowkit, would you like to come out and see us? We won't hurt you. I promise." She said softly, backing up to give the kit room.

SDG January 16th, 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 456181)
"Well, Crowkit, would you like to come out and see us? We won't hurt you. I promise." She said softly, backing up to give the kit room.

Crowkit hesitantly nodded before standing up and walking past Dawnshadow and tripping, only to fall on her face.

Twilight01 January 16th, 2018 03:49 PM

Copper eyed the larger cat with suspicious eyes. Was the cat going to eat him or kill him? In that case she should leave... But that urge that lead her here. It was singing and firing off in her mind, like this was where she was meant to be. So copper stayed.

Tundra January 16th, 2018 03:59 PM

Faithwing tilted her head as the small kit spoke. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws, trying to look as harmless as possible.

CinnamonCookie January 17th, 2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDG (Post 456186)
Crowkit hesitantly nodded before standing up and walking past Dawnshadow and tripping, only to fall on her face.

Dawnshadow gently picked up Crowkit by the scruff and stood him up again. She backed off, not wanting to scare the kit. "Hello there. These cats are Frogspots, Faithwing, and Brairpaw." She nodded to each cat on turn. "We are part of Grassclan."

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 01:05 PM

(WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP. EVERYONE FREEZE. Ok so I signed up Copper as a rogue who got found on patrol with crowkit. I'm not in the clan yet am I?!!!) @CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie January 17th, 2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 456734)
(WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP. EVERYONE FREEZE. Ok so I signed up Copper as a rogue who got found on patrol with crowkit. I'm not in the clan yet am I?!!!) @CinnamonCookie

Oh sorry)

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 456736)
Oh sorry)

(ok, so um... yeah back to the rp)
Copper watched as the cat picked up the kit. Frogspots... Briarpaw... Copper eyes widened in shock. She thought clan cats were just tales her mum told her to keep her in line. "Behave or the clan cats will get you!" These cats were ferocious beasts that ate kits for breakfast. Copper suddenly jumped out of the bushes, ready to protect this innocent kit. Her fur bristled and stood on end, "Drop the kit you mangy clan cats!"

CinnamonCookie January 17th, 2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 456742)
(ok, so um... yeah back to the rp)
Copper watched as the cat picked up the kit. Frogspots... Briarpaw... Copper eyes widened in shock. She thought clan cats were just tales her mum told her to keep her in line. "Behave or the clan cats will get you!" These cats were ferocious beasts that ate kits for breakfast. Copper suddenly jumped out of the bushes, ready to protect this innocent kit. Her fur bristled and stood on end, "Drop the kit you mangy clan cats!"

Dawnshadow stood up quicky at the attack, standing in front of Crowkit. She growled at the attacker, saying, "You get away from this harmless kit, rogue." Dawnshadow's fur bristled. "If you dare attack, we will beat you!" She hated rogues. But they will join our clan, regardless. She had to get used to them. "I will not have you stealing the kit."