Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Blade's Shack (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12947)

SuspiciousMindz December 4th, 2017 08:57 PM

Blade's Shack

https://images.fineartamerica.com/im...ary-heller.jpg

@Hexict

This was her domain. The grey and while she-cat had claimed it as hers. She ran the old occupants out. The little wooden shack abandoned in the woods. Breaking apart. It was a prime area for rodents and an even better place to hide from the weather outside. It normally kept dogs away and twolegs never bothered her here. Just the strays and former clan/Syndicate cats. Of course, she didn't mind the company, it kept her skills in tact. The word was spreading who live here, however. The 'assassin' from the Syndicate. The she-cat who murdered for others despite there never being evidence to prove the rumors. Oh, but she has a name: Blade.

In that moment, the she-cat was laying on a slab of wood jutting out of the walls. She was fairly far up in the shack, able to look down on anyone who dared entered through any of the openings in the walls. Her tail draped over the edge lazily, her back legs sprawled to the side while her head rested on her crossed forepaws. Boredom shone in those glowing amber hues, half closed in the half-light shining through the small window to her right. Right now, she'd love to nap, but her instincts were telling her to stay awake. She felt as though something were about to happen and she always listened to her gut instinct.

Hexict December 7th, 2017 10:47 AM

Re: Blade's Shack

@Suspiciousmindz

The partially dimmed light made a cat's golden coat glow softly. The tom made his ways towards the little shack that was nearly abandoned but one. Amber orbs shifted suspiciously as his nerves made his pelt prickle slightly. This was new terrain for the tom. The savannah had not ventured far from the Windclan territory since joining - it would be too suspicious, given that they were already cautious of him - and even why he had lived within the Syndicate he stayed in their own territory. Though after he had decided to come here, he had come up with a plan in order to avoid getting caught and his plans found out. The tom had tried to make it seem that he was heading towards a different direction on the territory, even leaving some fresh-kill with his scent under a thin layer of dust. That way, they would think he was hunting if they followed him and came across it. Maybe it wasn't some incredible plan but as long as it worked, it was good enough for him.

With the shacking looming ahead, he couldn't help but shiver. Flashpaw glanced up at it. It was small, wooden, and looked almost welcoming to any loners or rogues who found themselves in search for shelter. But there was an air about it. The apprentice felt that perhaps he should turn around and head back, this could wait another time and day. But he forced his paws forward. Everything was on edge - his ears, fur, and attention - as if ready for an attack. The reasoning for being here were simply: back-up. In his time in the Syndicate, Flashpaw had learned of Blade and her work. She was a great fighter and if he could get her to work for him, then he would be able to have a back-up plan if anything goes array for him in the future. It would be nice to have someone to count on to help him out, he would feel less alone if that were the case.

Though Flashpaw hesitated at the entrance to the place. With another sweep of his suspicious gaze, the spotted apprentice took a breath. He did not know this place - he did not know where any other exits were, how many cats could be in there, the places that cats could be hiding. Once he went in there, he would more than likely be at the mercy of who ever was occupying the place. Closing his eyes, Flashpaw let the breath go and stepped into the shack.

SuspiciousMindz December 17th, 2017 02:00 PM

@Hexict

Blade's peace was interrupted by a nosy tom. She could scent him coming from a few feet outside the shack. Already the former fighter was on her paws, crouched, her head barely peering over the side of the ledge she was on. The feline watched as this seemingly young tom cautiously entered her home. He looked rather... familiar in a weird way. Little did she know, he was the son of a Dusk Syndicate cat she happened to dislike. The spotting, the way he stood, just his stature and size all seemed too familiar, but the scent wasn't. In that instant, her ears flattened against her head and she tucked her body in tightly to avoid being detected while she watched him a few moments. The gray she-cat could sense his nervousness -- which made her feel amused -- but admired his courage for still entering. However, the thought crossed her mind. I wonder if he knows what he's walking in to?

She allowed him about a minute and a half of peace for him to adjust to the dim lighting and eerie noises nature made the shack make. Then she took a deep breath, rose fully to her paws and adjusted her own posture to appear intrigued. "What brings you here, young one?" her voice cooed from the ledge above the apprentice.

Hexict December 29th, 2017 12:25 PM

@Suspiciousmindz

Standing in the den, the young apprentice felt exposed and vulnerable. The dim lighting and layout of the abandon area made for some convenient hiding places for anyone who lived inside, forcing Flashpaw to remain in his uncertain and cautious state. He turned his head when he thought that he may have seen some movement out of the corner of his eyes. The tom's orbs narrowed and he looked around at the wall that Blade hid, but after not being able to find her the savannah turned his attention towards the other walls as well. Flashpaw strained his orbs in an attempt to try to see anybody who happened to be in the den, but he was not use to being in such terrible lighting and reluctantly had to accept that the ball was in the other's court now. As a minute passed, it felt like ten for the unnerved apprentice.

Flashpaw turned to leave after just standing there for a minute. He believed that if someone was there, then they would have come out and shown themselves already. Or maybe they simply did not wish to be bothered? He couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him, but the spotted tom had decided to shrug it off as his nerves getting the better of him - despite his lingering doubts. As he began to walk away, Flashpaw jumped as there was another movement. He whirled to look up at the ledge on the wall where he had believed someone was hiding just a minute ago.

Pelt burning up in embarrassment, the Windclan tom tried to regain his composure. It wasn't like him to be frightened in such a fashion. He felt like a mouse-brained kitten who was too easily frightened in that moment. This was his first meeting with this cat, and this had to be her first impression of him?! He watched her for a moment as she spoke, trying to figure her out by simply looking. But he realized that he should probably not keep her waiting for an answer - though he wanted to, since she had made him wait for a bit before showing herself. "U-um... I've come looking for an... ally?" Flashpaw winced on the inside at his own stammering. The savannah was usually confident, but right now he seemed to have lost that confidence. "I mean to say that I might need someone to have my back at times in the future, and someone to make sure things are... settled when it comes to those who may not fully agree with me," though he tried to seem unshaken by the atmosphere - the dim lighting, abandoned twoleg den, and murderous cat - it wasn't too well hidden that he felt uncomfortable here.

Arieson December 29th, 2017 10:42 PM

(is this private?)

SuspiciousMindz January 1st, 2018 10:42 PM

@Hexict

The reaction from the young clan cat caused Blade's white whiskers to twitch in amusement. Her tail tip twitched a bit, however those were the only indications she was amused. Well... at least for now. Despite her reputation, the she-cat was known for her outgoing personality. She emitted so many emotions that it was almost unrealistic. She didn't care though. Why should she hide away everything? That only mattered when it came down to the body and her plan in the kill. Otherwise, she was as out there as any normal feline would be. Besides, it always caught other felines off guard and that was enough to encourage her to continue doing it.

With a calculated leap, the grey and white she-cat hit the ground about 3 tail lengths away from the Savannah cat. It was there where her real size showed. This feline dwarfed the she-cat. Did she appear threatened though?Not in the slightest. In fact, this made her cocky as she stood straight up to face him. Her posture rather relaxed and unguarded, enough so she allowed her white paws to remain close together rather than apart as most would when bracing for an attack. This young clan cat appeared more afraid of her than anything else around them, she took note of it all and she used it to her advantage. Although, it intrigued her when he started talking. At first there was a stutter, then he seemed to gain confidence. His proposition was an unusual one.

Now, at first Blade was highly amused by this. Enough so to let out a laughing purr, her amber hues even rolled once. "Young and dumb," were the first words to leave her mouth. However, she did put a few moments of thought into her response before speaking the next few. She didn't bother hiding the slight amusement, but admiration towards the young tom. "I don't know what's driving you to come to me. I didn't realize my reputation was out there for the clans, but honestly, I don't mind. Although, that's not the point. The point is, I don't think you understand what you're walking into suggesting something like that. What makes you think I'd agree so easily? If you thought I would at all? You're young, I think you haven't thought things all the way through, not that I know what your plans are to begin with," she finished, her brow raising as her ears pricked up. She was genuinely curious for his reasoning.