Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Fuzz Family Tree (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13798)

BEAR. January 13th, 2018 11:27 PM

Fuzz Family Tree

Hi all,

I'm looking to update this family tree with any changes I've missed. This is not a finder by any means. I just want to know any additions to the Fuzz Family and changes with names / genders / roleplayers (because each character in the tree has a contact link to the owner's profile).

If you know of any additions or changes, please use this form:

Your character:
Character name:
Character gender:
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.):
Link to roleplayer's account:

If it is not for your character, please list who's character it is and their relationship.

NightWarrior4Life January 16th, 2018 12:45 PM

Re: Fuzz Family Tree

Your Character: CottonFlower
Character name: CloverCarnation
Character Gender: male
Character's relation to your character: mate
Link to roleplayer's account: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ber.php?u=1305

Starfall January 25th, 2018 12:54 AM

Your character: Owlspirit || Bumblebear || Blazingsky || Dancingkit || Snowkit || Asphodelwhisper || [Soon to be Eveningkit and soon to be Fallenstar] || Sheepface || Sugarpaw [I didn't realize I had this many characters related!!
Character name: ^^
Character gender: Non-Binary|| Male|| Male|| Male || Male|| Male || Male || Male|| Female|| Male
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.): Sibling of Cedartuft|| Sibling of Peachfuzz || Sibling of Tinyfuzz|| Offspring of Feathermist and Quietdance|| Offspring of Frostedflicker and Cottonfrost || Sibling of Honeypool and Strawberry thorn || Offspring of Honeypool and Fallenstar || Mate to Honeypool || Sibling of Dovecoo || Offspring of Sheepface
Link to roleplayer's account: don't need to, they're all my children /v\

@Mad King
Gracious, this confused me, sorry if it confused you as well /v\"

ShiningFern January 25th, 2018 06:21 PM

Your character: Ashfeather{no longer a paw} | Patchpaw{no longer a kit} | Sweetblaze | Wildfeather | Cottonfrost | Brightfluff | Silverear |

Character gender: Cis Male | Cis Male | Cis Female | Cis Male | Cis Female | Cis Female | Cis Female |

Character's relation to your character: Kit of Feathermist and Quietdance | Kit of Birchfur and Mudtuft | Mate of Flamewhiskers/Articflower's daughter-in-law | Mate of Zenithwhisker/Father of Slatestone | Mate of Frostedflicker/Mother of Pearlstream, Shiverkit, Polarkit, Sleetkit, Snowkit | Sister of Tinyfuzz | Fling of Sorreltuft/Mother of Ivorykit, Olivekit, Muddykit |

Characters that should be added: Sweetblaze (Flamewhisker's mate, Articflower's daughter-in-law)

Characters that need editing: Ashfeather - His previous name was Ashpaw, he is now Ashfeather. | Patchpaw - His previous name was Patchkit, he is now Patchpaw.

Link to roleplayer's account: mine

(I put colors on the ones that need to be added/edited King)

Socks February 5th, 2018 03:14 PM

Your character: Maplekit
Character gender: Cis Female
Character's relation to your character: Kit of Cedartuft and Barkfang
Link to roleplayer's account: Mine

BEAR. February 22nd, 2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 456072)
Your Character: CottonFlower
Character name: CloverCarnation
Character Gender: male
Character's relation to your character: mate
Link to roleplayer's account: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ber.php?u=1305

letting you know this was added in a while ago!
Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 460627)

Your character: Owlspirit || Bumblebear || Blazingsky || Dancingkit || Snowkit || Asphodelwhisper || [Soon to be Eveningkit and soon to be Fallenstar] || Sheepface || Sugarpaw [I didn't realize I had this many characters related!!
Character gender: Non-Binary|| Male|| Male|| Male || Male|| Male || Male || Male|| Female|| Male
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.): Sibling of Cedartuft|| Sibling of Peachfuzz || Sibling of Tinyfuzz|| Offspring of Feathermist and Quietdance|| Offspring of Frostedflicker and Cottonfrost || Sibling of Honeypool and Strawberry thorn || Offspring of Honeypool and Fallenstar || Mate to Honeypool || Sibling of Dovecoo || Offspring of Sheepface
Link to roleplayer's account: don't need to, they're all my children /v\

@Mad King
Gracious, this confused me, sorry if it confused you as well /v\"

is there a way you can split this up / help fill in some gaps? honeypool, dovecoo, sheepface, and fallenstar aren't even on the tree :c
also did you change owlglow's name to owlspirit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 465413)
Your character: Maplekit
Character gender: Cis Female
Character's relation to your character: Kit of Cedartuft and Barkfang
Link to roleplayer's account: Mine

do you know her littermates?

NightWarrior4Life February 22nd, 2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 474159)

is there a way you can split this up / help fill in some gaps? honeypool, dovecoo, sheepface, and fallenstar aren't even on the tree :c

What exactly do you mean by that?

BEAR. February 22nd, 2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 474164)
What exactly do you mean by that?

clovercarnation was added to the family tree ~a month ago

i said that because i noticed you made an edit to his form but it wasn't anything different from what was already there

NightWarrior4Life February 22nd, 2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 474159)

Oh sorry I think I posted another form because when I posted the first one and I checked the tree he hadn't been added but I saw a little while ago that Clover was added

dionysus February 22nd, 2018 12:49 PM

Your character: Dovecoo
Character name: ^
Character gender: Female
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.): Mate of Honeythistle
Link to roleplayer's account: Me

-

Character name: Sugarkit
Character gender: Female
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.): Kit of Honeythistle x Dovecoo
Link to roleplayer's account: Viper

-

Character name: Alabasterkit
Character gender: Male
Character's relation to your character (mate, kits, sibling-in-law, etc.): Kit of Honeythistle x Dovecoo
Link to roleplayer's account: Owl