Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Transgender{FtM} Queens (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60532)

lem~ January 31st, 2023 11:29 AM

Transgender{FtM} Queens

Hi! So I have this thing where I'm letting people choose who is going to be a queen out of character but I wanted to know if it would be ok/respectful for my closeted trans male, AppleStream, to become pregnant with kits? I understand this might be a stupid question but I just want to make sure that it isn't against the rules or smth like that in case he gets chosen...

shaae_26 January 31st, 2023 11:44 AM

Re: Transgender{FtM} Queens

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1360852)
Hi! So I have this thing where I'm letting people choose who is going to be a queen out of character but I wanted to know if it would be ok/respectful for my closeted trans male, AppleStream, to become pregnant with kits? I understand this might be a stupid question but I just want to make sure that it isn't against the rules or smth like that in case he gets chosen...

it happens all the time, I have Hailhawk, a trans tom with kits he gave birth to

lem~ January 31st, 2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KN1GHTH4WKS (Post 1360862)

it happens all the time, I have Hailhawk, a trans tom with kits he gave birth to

Oh ok! Thanks! I guess I've personally never seen it so I was just a bit confused lol

shaae_26 January 31st, 2023 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1360863)
Oh ok! Thanks! I guess I've personally never seen it so I was just a bit confused lol

doesn't hurt to check (:
You're welcome (:

stag January 31st, 2023 12:52 PM

It Should Be Completely Okay! @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

LostInTheOrchids January 31st, 2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1360852)

Heyo! Although it would seem odd to the other cats in the clan, this would, be fine as long as the cat was afab (a female at birth), as amab (a male at birth) wouldn't, no, COULDN'T have kits

lem~ January 31st, 2023 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~_Lumity_~ (Post 1361222)

Heyo! Although it would seem odd to the other cats in the clan, this would, be fine as long as the cat was afab (a female at birth), as amab (a male at birth) wouldn't, no, COULDN'T have kits

lol thanks!

LostInTheOrchids January 31st, 2023 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1361227)
lol thanks!

Np Ace!