Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Relations for Vixenpaw (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12862)

Charmer December 1st, 2017 08:22 PM

Relations for Vixenpaw

So I'm trying something that I've never tried before. I've made a character who is...just awful. Her name is Vixenpaw and she is an incorrigible flirt who lives in Shadowclan, and doesn't want to do any work. She just want to sit around and flirt with toms. She'd a brat, she lashes out at her mentor, and is just generally vindictive and terrible. But that's no fun unless I can say why she's terrible. So I need your help to come up with a family background and some relationships to explain this hot mess. Family members can be from Shadowclan, she could be half clan, she can be an abandoned DS kit. Get creative!

Form
Name w/ link (if you have one):
Personailty (short):
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw:
Backstory proposal:

wolfie December 1st, 2017 09:47 PM

Re: Relations for Vixenpaw

They have the same name, how could I not?

Name w/ link (if you have one): Vixenkit
Age: 6 moons, I'm waiting to get them a mentor before they comes a apprentice. I have to update their age on their page, also.
Appearance: In Link
Personailty (short): In Link
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw: Vixenkit could be her nemesis, or her fake friends that uses her and tries making her change.
Backstory proposal: Vixenpaw was the weakest out of her litter, which made her spoiled by her parents. She grew up thinking she was the most special cat alive, however cats look down on her. She didn't realize it at first but when she did, she was scared. She still act the same but she grew stronger until she was no longer look upon. When Vixenpaw found someone liked her, Vixenkit urge her to lie and break their heart. Vixenkit fed Vixenpaw lies and tried shaping into what she is today. Vixenpaw is still spoiled, and envy by most cats.

Socks December 1st, 2017 10:26 PM

Name w/ link:
Eveningflight
Appearance:
A bicolor ginger and white cat with amber-ish eyes.
Personality:
Boastful| Calm | A bit of a flirt
Biological Father
Backstory proposal:
So, Eveningflight likes to flirt and have multiple mates, doesn't matter who they are if he thinks they're attractive he will most likely flirt with them, but anyway.
He would have been mates with Vixenpaw's mother at some point and even if they weren't mates anymore he'd be in his kits life to make sure they made his clan great. He'd watch Vixen play and decide that she wasn't strong enough for his clan and want to get rid of her. So he'd take her out to the Shadowclan border and tell her to walk in whatever direction hoping she'd never come back.
This would probably be when Vixen was just old enough to remember Evening,
see him flirt, and then hate him for leaving her out in the woods. [Sorry if this seems rushed.]

Charmer December 6th, 2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoes (Post 431521)
Name w/ link:
Eveningflight
Appearance:
A bicolor ginger and white cat with amber-ish eyes.
Personality:
Boastful| Calm | A bit of a flirt
Biological Father
Backstory proposal:
So, Eveningflight likes to flirt and have multiple mates, doesn't matter who they are if he thinks they're attractive he will most likely flirt with them, but anyway.
He would have been mates with Vixenpaw's mother at some point and even if they weren't mates anymore he'd be in his kits life to make sure they made his clan great. He'd watch Vixen play and decide that she wasn't strong enough for his clan and want to get rid of her. So he'd take her out to the Shadowclan border and tell her to walk in whatever direction hoping she'd never come back.
This would probably be when Vixen was just old enough to remember Evening,
see him flirt, and then hate him for leaving her out in the woods. [Sorry if this seems rushed.]

I love it! Accepted!

Mayflower December 24th, 2017 07:52 PM

Name w/ link (if you have one): Magnoliakit
Appearance: in link
Personailty (short): also in link
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw: even though she’s a kit, she could be the mom friend to Vixen and make sure she’s actually thinking before flirting
“No vixen, you can’t flirt with a bush” “vixen stop that’s your mentor”
Backstory proposal: they could meet on Magnoliakits app ceremony, when she absentmindedly berates V for flirting with a new apprentice
__________________ @Charmer ^^

Barnabas December 26th, 2017 04:28 PM

Name w/ link (if you have one): Alderpaw
Appearance: https://sites.google.com/site/megans...wclan/alderpaw
Personailty (short): Ambitious | Courageous | Dependable | Stubborn | Mysterious | daring
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw: Brother
Backstory proposal: Alderkit was never really like Vixenpaw and he kinda would stay out of her way, so that she didn't blow her top at him. He would always try to get away from her, but deep down inside he loved her.
@Charmer

Charmer January 1st, 2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 445638)
Name w/ link (if you have one): Alderpaw
Appearance: https://sites.google.com/site/megans...wclan/alderpaw
Personailty (short): Ambitious | Courageous | Dependable | Stubborn | Mysterious | daring
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw: Brother
Backstory proposal: Alderkit was never really like Vixenpaw and he kinda would stay out of her way, so that she didn't blow her top at him. He would always try to get away from her, but deep down inside he loved her.
@Charmer

I like it! Approved

Charmer January 1st, 2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 444837)
Name w/ link (if you have one): Magnoliakit
Appearance: in link
Personailty (short): also in link
Possible relationship with Vixenpaw: even though she’s a kit, she could be the mom friend to Vixen and make sure she’s actually thinking before flirting
“No vixen, you can’t flirt with a bush” “vixen stop that’s your mentor”
Backstory proposal: they could meet on Magnoliakits app ceremony, when she absentmindedly berates V for flirting with a new apprentice
__________________ @Charmer ^^

I don't know. The age difference doesn't really seem like it fits that dynamic very well.

Mayflower January 3rd, 2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 449092)
I don't know. The age difference doesn't really seem like it fits that dynamic very well.

That’s fine! I just want her to have some relationships ^^