Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Garfield and Friends (FINDER) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74932)

poppy December 15th, 2023 08:54 PM

Garfield and Friends (FINDER)

An old man has spawned in WindClan and is in need of relations. Garfield is OLD and cranky and awkward, he's your normal everyday Clanwide grandpaw.

he needs the following:
- a mate (he's straight so they sound be female and his mate should be 155-175 moons, and afab since they have a gajillion kids and grandkids. i'd like for them to have some interactions, two old little grandparents living life and loving retirement.)

- some kids. They would have had lots and lots of litters, since they would have been having kits for around 8 years of their lives and a max of 3 litters a year, but they would've had 1-2 probably max a year, so that's up to a whopping 18 litters give or take a few, as well as adopted kits, so ages 35-110 are welcome for bio and probably around the same for adopted kids.

- grandkits. no requirements, can be great great great grandkids or grandkids or any in between- can be bio or adopted, Garfield will adopt EVERYONE in his general vicinity so no one is safe.

- friends

- former apprentices. he retired at 130, so from ages 38-100 are open!!

- other! anything else (:

no form/make up your own!!

Honey Bee December 16th, 2023 05:30 AM

Re: Garfield and Friends (FINDER)

Can Honeyfall be his grandkit (she moved to RiverClan)
@clarice.

poppy December 16th, 2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moth Dust (Post 1521281)
Can Honeyfall be his grandkit (she moved to RiverClan)
@clarice.

sure!! as long as you promise gathering cuddles /hj :love4:

furrensic December 16th, 2023 09:21 PM

name ; nighthail
gender + pronouns ; cis female, she/they
age ; 35 moons
clan ; windclan (former stray)
appearance ; a tall, lithe black molly with lighter markings - as if her fur fades into the greys. she has light blue-grey splotches across her face, and some 'outlining' the top of her maw. she has pale blue eyes. seemingly mixed with some sort of mainecoon or something of the sort, nighthail has long tufts of fur on the tip of her tail. her top canines poke out a bit, hinting that she has overgrown fangs, but not by much. she has scars littered across her torso - the most prominent one being a ragged scar across her chest. she has a few scattered across the rest of her torso.
personality ; hurt people, hurt people. a sarcastic, cold, and quick witted molly; nighthail has walls upon walls built around her, a personal fortress. it's hard to get past her rocky and sharp exterior - little people have. afraid of letting anyone get too close out of fear that they'll end up leaving her, she takes the initiative and pushes them away, leaving them before they clan leave her. an antsy cat, nighthail is prone to outbursts. she does not forget about these easily though, it's not something she just gets over and goes about her day - she feels immense guilt and regret everytime she has one. when it comes to the cats in her life that she allows to be close to her, she cares about them deeply and has never let anything she cares about go without leaving claw marks on it. she's willing to sacrifice things for them and is a determined individual who will provide herself as a raft for her friends. she's hard working and ambitious, and truly wants the best for her clan. loyal, she'll do almost anything for windclan

role ; honestly I have no idea LOL i think maybe a found family type relationship?? possibly?? but it would be very slow burn considering nighthail's personality @clarice.

Honey Bee December 17th, 2023 02:02 PM

Can I make a character that to be his daughter that I would adopt out and I will tell you who her role player is?

If yes, I have

Moon’blossom a orange point she-cat

@clarice.

lys.luvbot December 17th, 2023 02:40 PM

Slides in CicadaCliff for a younger sister. @clarice.

occultation December 17th, 2023 08:37 PM

( @clarice. ) Could Gar perhaps become a mentor figure for Curlypaw?

poppy December 20th, 2023 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey Bee (Post 1521746)
Can I make a character that to be his daughter that I would adopt out and I will tell you who her role player is?

If yes, I have

Moon’blossom a orange point she-cat

@clarice.

sure! just lmk who adopts them <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. (Post 1521762)
Slides in CicadaCliff for a younger sister. @clarice.

ooooo accepted for sure!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1521884)
( @clarice. ) Could Gar perhaps become a mentor figure for Curlypaw?

that's so cute :soloballoon: yessss ofc garfield will snatch all the babies

bubble[error]. December 20th, 2023 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarice. (Post 1521209)
An old man has spawned in WindClan and is in need of relations. Garfield is OLD and cranky and awkward, he's your normal everyday Clanwide grandpaw.

he needs the following:
- a mate (he's straight so they sound be female and his mate should be 155-175 moons, and afab since they have a gajillion kids and grandkids. i'd like for them to have some interactions, two old little grandparents living life and loving retirement.)

- some kids. They would have had lots and lots of litters, since they would have been having kits for around 8 years of their lives and a max of 3 litters a year, but they would've had 1-2 probably max a year, so that's up to a whopping 18 litters give or take a few, as well as adopted kits, so ages 35-110 are welcome for bio and probably around the same for adopted kids.

- grandkits. no requirements, can be great great great grandkids or grandkids or any in between- can be bio or adopted, Garfield will adopt EVERYONE in his general vicinity so no one is safe.

- friends

- former apprentices. he retired at 130, so from ages 38-100 are open!!

- other! anything else (:

no form/make up your own!!

WHAT CAN I DO WITH TIGERMIST AND HER KITS???? WHAT ROLE WOULD VE BEST FOR HER??????

poppy December 20th, 2023 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1524244)

WHAT CAN I DO WITH TIGERMIST AND HER KITS???? WHAT ROLE WOULD VE BEST FOR HER??????

DEPENDING ON HER AGE SHE CAN BE A GREAT GRANDKID AND HER KITS CAN BE HIS GREAT GREAT GRANDKIDS