Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Powered(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12842)

Darky November 30th, 2017 06:10 PM

Powered(private)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 430818)
Tai punched one in its chest and looked at belle she smiled
" good! " she said

"We are done" belle said as there was no more dummies.
@Cheshire cat
No forms just the same thing but private
@Cheshire cat

Leucos November 30th, 2017 06:13 PM

Re: Powered(private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 430897)

No forms just the same thing but private
@Cheshire cat

Ok cause I didn't wanna ruin your other rp )

Tai smiled and nodded she patted belle head
" good job. Your a fast learner " she said

Darky November 30th, 2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 430902)
Ok cause I didn't wanna ruin your other rp )

Tai smiled and nodded she patted belle head
" good job. Your a fast learner " she said

"not as fast as Flower. She's the fasted person on The world" belle said

Leucos November 30th, 2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 430908)
"not as fast as Flower. She's the fasted person on The world" belle said

Tai raised her eyebrow and hummed
" is she now? But she's not the strongest and by far is yang and next is you. I'm like the third and reins fourth . So wanna take a break? " she said

Darky November 30th, 2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 430917)
Tai raised her eyebrow and hummed
" is she now? But she's not the strongest and by far is yang and next is you. I'm like the third and reins fourth . So wanna take a break? " she said

"Want to bet?" Yang asked. Belle looked at tai. Flower was beside the two. Just like belle the older or more trained She gets the faster she gets.

Leucos November 30th, 2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 430933)

"Want to bet?" Yang asked. Belle looked at tai. Flower was beside the two. Just like belle the older or more trained She gets the faster she gets.

Tai looked at yang and tilted her head her arms crossed over her chest
" what's that supposed to mean? I said your the strongest ! Are you trying to anger me? " she asked as her own eyes glowed and her pupils slowly shrunk @Alicewolfheart ( dude again xD)

Darky November 30th, 2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 430939)
Tai looked at yang and tilted her head her arms crossed over her chest
" what's that supposed to mean? I said your the strongest ! Are you trying to anger me? " she asked as her own eyes glowed and her pupils slowly shrunk @Alicewolfheart ( dude again xD)

(my bad)
"I was talking to belle. Plus your stronger than me" yang said. She and belle did a arm wrestle. Belle won and broke the stone they were using.

Leucos November 30th, 2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 430989)
(my bad)
"I was talking to belle. Plus your stronger than me" yang said. She and belle did a arm wrestle. Belle won and broke the stone they were using.

Tai sighed and her eyes returned to normal
" next time please say the name? And me? Please! You have fire! FIRE! " she said to the brawler

Darky November 30th, 2017 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 430998)
Tai sighed and her eyes returned to normal
" next time please say the name? And me? Please! You have fire! FIRE! " she said to the brawler

"And you have a stronger mad force" yang said getting up. Mid fell in the room. She groaned.
"That's all I need to know(her looks below)" coca said. She was raven monther. The woman looked at belle.
"I'll be taking the girl and on my way" coca said.
"Over my dead body" yang said aiming a punch. Coca kicked yang out the way. Yang eyes turned red.

Leucos November 30th, 2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431021)

"And you have a stronger mad force" yang said getting up. Mid fell in the room. She groaned.
"That's all I need to know(her looks below)" coca said. She was raven monther. The woman looked at belle.
"I'll be taking the girl and on my way" coca said.
"Over my dead body" yang said aiming a punch. Coca kicked yang out the way. Yang eyes turned red.

Tai growled her pupils shrunk she wasn't letting this person get splits mate .Her eyes glowed so did her body her beast mode activated it was more unstable then reins mode. She charged at coca and yelled she let the anger control her this time she hit coca non stop " your not going to ruin her life! Raven has some one she loves! I've never known what that's like but I will not let you ruin her chance for happiness " she snarled at coca

Darky November 30th, 2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431028)
Tai growled her pupils shrunk she wasn't letting this person get splits mate .Her eyes glowed so did her body her beast mode activated it was more unstable then reins mode. She charged at coca and yelled she let the anger control her this time she hit coca non stop " your not going to ruin her life! Raven has some one she loves! I've never known what that's like but I will not let you ruin her chance for happiness " she snarled at coca

coca kicked tai off as she had wiped her pain away.
"I don't want my daughters for now. I want belle" coca said.

Leucos November 30th, 2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431055)
coca kicked tai off as she had wiped her pain away.
"I don't want my daughters for now. I want belle" coca said.

Just powered? For now)
Tai snarled and stood back up she was in front of belle she was enraged
" OVER MY DEAD BODY! " she roared and leapt at coca

Darky December 1st, 2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431056)
Just powered? For now)
Tai snarled and stood back up she was in front of belle she was enraged
" OVER MY DEAD BODY! " she roared and leapt at coca

(She doesn't want raven right now)
"If that's what it comes to it so be it" coca said. Some of her men came as they were ninjas or trained fighters. Flower ran around getting help. Liz ran to her sister with her chain. Sliver and golden went to help. So did SJ and TJ. She even got Sam and tigress and Victoria. She also gotten Danny and Zeldana and star.(#epicbattle! #whowillwin)

Leucos December 1st, 2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431151)

(She doesn't want raven right now)
"If that's what it comes to it so be it" coca said. Some of her men came as they were ninjas or trained fighters. Flower ran around getting help. Liz ran to her sister with her chain. Sliver and golden went to help. So did SJ and TJ. She even got Sam and tigress and Victoria. She also gotten Danny and Zeldana and star.(#epicbattle! #whowillwin)

I know she don't want raven! )
Sam was already her wolf and Tigress a huge tiger Sam howled and charged at coca Tigress followed . The wolf leapt at coca and her huge claws scratched the intruder . She then bit coca shoulder . Tigress clawed coca

Darky December 1st, 2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431337)
I know she don't want raven! )
Sam was already her wolf and Tigress a huge tiger Sam howled and charged at coca Tigress followed . The wolf leapt at coca and her huge claws scratched the intruder . She then bit coca shoulder . Tigress clawed coca

Coca dodged Sam and tigress. Star blasted coca back. Kara and Alex were trying to close coca portal. Liz was grabbed my a goon as sliver had knocked the goon out. SJ and TJ were taking some goons out. Flower was running around with moony who was quickly healing people. Max had protected belle who was the target.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431346)

Coca dodged Sam and tigress. Star blasted coca back. Kara and Alex were trying to close coca portal. Liz was grabbed my a goon as sliver had knocked the goon out. SJ and TJ were taking some goons out. Flower was running around with moony who was quickly healing people. Max had protected belle who was the target.

Sam landed in her paws and snarled she wasn't letting her pup be harmed! Her ears pinned against her head and she circled coca . Tigress did the same the two nodded at each other and they charged at coca from each side Tigress snapped at coca feet while Sam had clawed her face . Tai stayed by her apprentice her beast mode still activated , rein came in and hissed her own pupils shrunk and she smacked her fists together she hit a few minions

Darky December 1st, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431352)
Sam landed in her paws and snarled she wasn't letting her pup be harmed! Her ears pinned against her head and she circled coca . Tigress did the same the two nodded at each other and they charged at coca from each side Tigress snapped at coca feet while Sam had clawed her face . Tai stayed by her apprentice her beast mode still activated , rein came in and hissed her own pupils shrunk and she smacked her fists together she hit a few minions

Coca smiled as two of her Men who where animagus tackled the two down. Kara flew at Coca with rein.
"Ready rein?!?!" Kara asked. She had coca in her vison. But not for long. Coca had tackled the girls down.
"You don't think I can hear?" Coca said grabbed her sword.
"Yes but your forgetting someone" kara said as she kicked her own sword to rein.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431354)

Coca smiled as two of her Men who where animagus tackled the two down. Kara flew at Coca with rein.
"Ready rein?!?!" Kara asked. She had coca in her vison. But not for long. Coca had tackled the girls down.
"You don't think I can hear?" Coca said grabbed her sword.
"Yes but your forgetting someone" kara said as she kicked her own sword to rein.

Sam yiped and howled for her mate she didn't want her pup to be taken , none of them taken . Tigress hissed and tried to kick the man off.
Rein hissed and she bared her canines her tail thrashed angrily and tackled coca she was more like an animal at the moment her claws sharpened and clawed coca she meowed angrily

Darky December 1st, 2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431361)
Sam yiped and howled for her mate she didn't want her pup to be taken , none of them taken . Tigress hissed and tried to kick the man off.
Rein hissed and she bared her canines her tail thrashed angrily and tackled coca she was more like an animal at the moment her claws sharpened and clawed coca she meowed angrily

(Coca not op just more experienced)(phone at 4% gtg)
Coca kicked rein away. Alex was still hacking. She closed at least 5 portals.
With 15 left over. Kara started to make some of the dummies fight the goons off for a while.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431363)

(Coca not op just more experienced)(phone at 4% gtg)
Coca kicked rein away. Alex was still hacking. She closed at least 5 portals.
With 15 left over. Kara started to make some of the dummies fight the goons off for a while.

Ok )
Rein hissed loudly and landed on her hands and feet her tail in the air acting more like a cat . She meowed a few times and grabbed coca by her shirt collar her ears twitched she bared her teeth her weakness was pulling on her tail she hates it . Sam snarled and got out of the minions hold now running to her pup and stood over belle

Darky December 1st, 2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431368)
Ok )
Rein hissed loudly and landed on her hands and feet her tail in the air acting more like a cat . She meowed a few times and grabbed coca by her shirt collar her ears twitched she bared her teeth her weakness was pulling on her tail she hates it . Sam snarled and got out of the minions hold now running to her pup and stood over belle

Coca grabbed rein tail and threw her car away from her. She looked at them.
"Sam my move out the way." Coca said.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431406)

Coca grabbed rein tail and threw her car away from her. She looked at them.
"Sam my move out the way." Coca said.

Chu back! )

Rein yowled loudly and her eyes shut her tail hurt now and she held onto it whimpering her ears twitched as she rocked back and forth some tears fell. Tails are sensitive !
Sam didn't budge this was her pup no one will harm them . She lowered her head with a snarl her eyes narrowed ears pinned against her head claws sharpened tail all fluffy and fur on edge her sharp canines showed she wasn't happy at all.

Darky December 1st, 2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431409)
Chu back! )

Rein yowled loudly and her eyes shut her tail hurt now and she held onto it whimpering her ears twitched as she rocked back and forth some tears fell. Tails are sensitive !
Sam didn't budge this was her pup no one will harm them . She lowered her head with a snarl her eyes narrowed ears pinned against her head claws sharpened tail all fluffy and fur on edge her sharp canines showed she wasn't happy at all.

Coca used magic to throw sam across the room.. flower grabbed belle and started to run around. Coca turned into a cheetah as She was behind flower.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431411)

Coca used magic to throw sam across the room.. flower grabbed belle and started to run around. Coca turned into a cheetah as She was behind flower.

Sam snarled as she was being thrown she got back up and roared then barked she'll die if she has to by protecting her pups . She charged at coca and tackled her down planting her paws on each of her hands and roared in her face , her tail was up a line down her back was all fluffy her eyes showed anger . If they mess with the wolf they get the fangs. She snapped her jaws at coca

Darky December 1st, 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431413)
Sam snarled as she was being thrown she got back up and roared then barked she'll die if she has to by protecting her pups . She charged at coca and tackled her down planting her paws on each of her hands and roared in her face , her tail was up a line down her back was all fluffy her eyes showed anger . If they mess with the wolf they get the fangs. She snapped her jaws at coca

Coca had put chains on Sam as she had teleported away with her goons and Sam. She had the portal closed to.
"What just happened?" Alex asked.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431416)

Coca had put chains on Sam as she had teleported away with her goons and Sam. She had the portal closed to.
"What just happened?" Alex asked.

Sam howled for Abby before she vanished now her Anger was replaced by fear .She whined as she looked at coca but bared her teeth she stayed in her wolf form

Tai formed back " ravens mother wanted Sams pup. ....but it seems like the big bad wolf was taken instead " she said and gulped
" ok guys no one tell abby! " she said quickly hoping to Spare abbys pain.
Rein meowed and held her tail which still ached

Darky December 1st, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431418)
Sam howled for Abby before she vanished now her Anger was replaced by fear .She whined as she looked at coca but bared her teeth she stayed in her wolf form

Tai formed back " ravens mother wanted Sams pup. ....but it seems like the big bad wolf was taken instead " she said and gulped
" ok guys no one tell abby! " she said quickly hoping to Spare abbys pain.
Rein meowed and held her tail which still ached

"Well to late mid said pointing to a brown tabby. Her eyes twitches as it headed up stairs.
-----
Coca put Sam in a training room degined for the shifter.
"Go train. I'm not making fight against your family. Your captive but have any right but to leave. I have my plans" coca said. hugo was a warrior but also watched if Sam.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431422)

"Well to late mid said pointing to a brown tabby. Her eyes twitches as it headed up stairs.
-----
Coca put Sam in a training room degined for the shifter.
"Go train. I'm not making fight against your family. Your captive but have any right but to leave. I have my plans" coca said. hugo was a warrior but also watched if Sam.

Sam growled and formed back to human she bared her teeth still , like her stubborn self she stood up and her hands were fists
" I will not follow your orders! I'm not a dog! " she growled and tried to hit coca
____
Tai sighed and ran after Abby now picking her up in her cat form
" Abby l-listen.... D-dont go ok? Your kids need you. You'll get hurt as well " she said

Darky December 1st, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431424)
Sam growled and formed back to human she bared her teeth still , like her stubborn self she stood up and her hands were fists
" I will not follow your orders! I'm not a dog! " she growled and tried to hit coca
____
Tai sighed and ran after Abby now picking her up in her cat form
" Abby l-listen.... D-dont go ok? Your kids need you. You'll get hurt as well " she said

Coca grabbed Sam hand as she started to twist it.
"Giving you open space. Do you want to be in a cell and be forced to fight your family?" Coca asked.
----
"Draco is mature enough to watch them." Abby said.
"We can't get her. She's safe unless she messes with mom. We have someone on the inside" raven said.

Leucos December 1st, 2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431445)

Coca grabbed Sam hand as she started to twist it.
"Giving you open space. Do you want to be in a cell and be forced to fight your family?" Coca asked.
----
"Draco is mature enough to watch them." Abby said.
"We can't get her. She's safe unless she messes with mom. We have someone on the inside" raven said.

Sam whined as she tried to pull her hand away a tear ran down her cheek
" niether! " she snarled her eyes narrowed ignoring the pain
" I just want my Abby back! " she growled and bit coca hand giving her equal pain I know draco can take care of the others . But I want Abby ....
____
Tai sighed and put Abby down. Draco was listening in on his mother speak
mom is gone?..atleast we still have mother (mom Sam . Mother Abby )

Darky December 1st, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431458)
Sam whined as she tried to pull her hand away a tear ran down her cheek
" niether! " she snarled her eyes narrowed ignoring the pain
" I just want my Abby back! " she growled and bit coca hand giving her equal pain I know draco can take care of the others . But I want Abby ....
____
Tai sighed and put Abby down. Draco was listening in on his mother speak
mom is gone?..atleast we still have mother (mom Sam . Mother Abby )

"I'll get her tomorrow" Abby said.
----
"Ivy put her away" coca said.
"Yes ma'am" ivy said. She put sam in a cell. "It's me icy. Abby is getting you tomorrow. I'm doing a inside job" icy said.
"Ivy come to training!" Hugo said. "Come on icy" he whispered.
"Coming babe" icy said kissing hugo

Leucos December 1st, 2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431466)

"I'll get her tomorrow" Abby said.
----
"Ivy put her away" coca said.
"Yes ma'am" ivy said. She put sam in a cell. "It's me icy. Abby is getting you tomorrow. I'm doing a inside job" icy said.
"Ivy come to training!" Hugo said. "Come on icy" he whispered.
"Coming babe" icy said kissing hugo

Sam snarled at ivy or ' icy' she still wasn't happy with her. The wolf hit the bars and walked around in circles her eye twitched she was starting to feel like the animal she was back then . Her eyes glowed yellow and she formed to the wolf full of anger and hate . She jumped at the cage and bit the bar she hates being caged! She barked a few times
Rein sighed and walked to a book store she was about to open the door while a white van drove up her ear twitched and ignored it until a DArt Shot in her neck which made her hiss. Her pupils shrunk and she yowled her eyes glowed and her tail thrashed her beast mode was activated but she couldn't shut it off . The van drove off quickly . Rein yowled loudly and started attacking random things she just couldn't stop.

Darky December 1st, 2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431482)
Sam snarled at ivy or ' icy' she still wasn't happy with her. The wolf hit the bars and walked around in circles her eye twitched she was starting to feel like the animal she was back then . Her eyes glowed yellow and she formed to the wolf full of anger and hate . She jumped at the cage and bit the bar she hates being caged! She barked a few times
Rein sighed and walked to a book store she was about to open the door while a white van drove up her ear twitched and ignored it until a DArt Shot in her neck which made her hiss. Her pupils shrunk and she yowled her eyes glowed and her tail thrashed her beast mode was activated but she couldn't shut it off . The van drove off quickly . Rein yowled loudly and started attacking random things she just couldn't stop.

"Guys take rein back. We got someone. Abort plan b!" Hugo said. Icy was getting Sam out with Abby secretly. Max was in front of the car as she smashed the enigine and killed the goons.
"I have rein hugo" max said.
"Roger and out" Hugo said as Abby had opened the cell and hugged sam.
-----
Max took the dart out of rein neck she teleported her and rein to blackhood cabin.

Leucos December 2nd, 2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431518)

"Guys take rein back. We got someone. Abort plan b!" Hugo said. Icy was getting Sam out with Abby secretly. Max was in front of the car as she smashed the enigine and killed the goons.
"I have rein hugo" max said.
"Roger and out" Hugo said as Abby had opened the cell and hugged sam.
-----
Max took the dart out of rein neck she teleported her and rein to blackhood cabin.

Rein hissed at max she couldn't recognize any one at the moment her claws already sharpened . Once she was in the cabin she meowed angrily and attacked the bed shredding it up , her tail thrashed . She was out of control

Darky December 2nd, 2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431622)
Rein hissed at max she couldn't recognize any one at the moment her claws already sharpened . Once she was in the cabin she meowed angrily and attacked the bed shredding it up , her tail thrashed . She was out of control

"Calm down rein! It's me your girlfriend. Max" max said grabbing her girlfriend. She tried a calm down spell that always works with rein.
----
Abby grabbed Sam as she headed to the front door with icy and Hugo. Icy got thrown to the wall.
"I knew you were a spy" the head warrior leader said.
"Abby Hugo go. I'll deal with them" icy said.
"Come on sam" Abby said running out. The leader ran at icy. Icy punched the leader guy as she had summoned a icy sword and kill the leader with it.

Leucos December 2nd, 2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431625)

"Calm down rein! It's me your girlfriend. Max" max said grabbing her girlfriend. She tried a calm down spell that always works with rein.
----
Abby grabbed Sam as she headed to the front door with icy and Hugo. Icy got thrown to the wall.
"I knew you were a spy" the head warrior leader said.
"Abby Hugo go. I'll deal with them" icy said.
"Come on sam" Abby said running out. The leader ran at icy. Icy punched the leader guy as she had summoned a icy sword and kill the leader with it.

Sam was still in her wolf form she snarled and shook her fur . She sat down with her ears pinned
Rein bared her sharp teeth but didn't attack her ear flicked and she purred . Her tail curled and uncurled she was stuck in beast mode but she did remember max more clearly others would have to make her remember . She scratched her ear and licked her shoulder , she curled around max with a purr. She wanted her ear scratched .

Darky December 2nd, 2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431628)
Sam was still in her wolf form she snarled and shook her fur . She sat down with her ears pinned
Rein bared her sharp teeth but didn't attack her ear flicked and she purred . Her tail curled and uncurled she was stuck in beast mode but she did remember max more clearly others would have to make her remember . She scratched her ear and licked her shoulder , she curled around max with a purr. She wanted her ear scratched .

Abby hugged Sam.
"Your safe babe" Abby said. Her voice was soft and smooth.
-------
Max pet rein. Sweetie pet her sister. She put a control spell on rein to make sure she could control her beast side.

Leucos December 2nd, 2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431634)

Abby hugged Sam.
"Your safe babe" Abby said. Her voice was soft and smooth.
-------
Max pet rein. Sweetie pet her sister. She put a control spell on rein to make sure she could control her beast side.

Sam barked and looked at Abby her head Tilted with a huff. She formed back
" I h-hate being caged " she said and hugged back
_________
Rein meowed and rolled on her back she kept purring her tail thrashed happily now. Her nose twitched and she spotted a mouse her ears perked up and she crouched . She crept up to the mouse and ran after it she pounced on it and had the mouse in her mouth . One thing was missing ....we're was her aunt?

Darky December 2nd, 2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 431636)
Sam barked and looked at Abby her head Tilted with a huff. She formed back
" I h-hate being caged " she said and hugged back
_________
Rein meowed and rolled on her back she kept purring her tail thrashed happily now. Her nose twitched and she spotted a mouse her ears perked up and she crouched . She crept up to the mouse and ran after it she pounced on it and had the mouse in her mouth . One thing was missing ....we're was her aunt?

Sweetie heard something. She raced outside. Blackhood was upside down on a tree. She was ambushed by Grayson.
-----
Raven hugged Hugo.
"Hey little sis" Hugo said.
"That will never happen again" Abby said.
"Mommy!" Belle said hugging her mother softly.

Leucos December 2nd, 2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 431642)

Sweetie heard something. She raced outside. Blackhood was upside down on a tree. She was ambushed by Grayson.
-----
Raven hugged Hugo.
"Hey little sis" Hugo said.
"That will never happen again" Abby said.
"Mommy!" Belle said hugging her mother softly.

Rein ears perked up and she followed her sister on fours she crouched as she looked up at her aunt . A hiss rose from her throat and she climbed the tree with her claws she cut the rope that blackhood was hanging from . She meowed again and licked her shoulder her tail was up.
_______
Sam hugged Belle and smiled she looked at raven and smiled too. Draco and Dean were arguing again
" I said that Harry potter is better! " Dean said with a growl . Draco sighed his eyes narrowed obviously Dean didn't know who had the power over this argument " Dean I am named after his ' rival ' so to speak! Draco is better then potter " he said with a huff