Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Arrest the person above you (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162)

Brooklyn Trees October 29th, 2016 05:53 PM

Re: Arrest the person above you

I arrest Clearstream for using squees to show your excitement over the spoilers feature. =^^=

Gusty October 29th, 2016 07:05 PM

I arrest Brooklyn because I used the spoilers feature once. Just once.

Brooklyn Trees October 30th, 2016 05:18 PM

I arrest Gusty because I haven't used it yet. Also, I just discovered the absolute brilliance of the party game 'keep talking and nobody exploded'. It's much less terroristic than it sounds. XD

Gusty October 31st, 2016 03:45 PM

I arrest Brooklyn cuz I never heard of that game. '.' Sounds strange.

Brooklyn Trees October 31st, 2016 07:22 PM

I arrest Gusty because now I will delve into a lengthy explanation of Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes. XD
It's basically a game where there is one person who is the one with a computer, the rest of the people are called 'experts' and they have a piece of paper with basically logic puzzles on it. The person with a computer opens up the game and selects the level of difficulty and then it comes on there is a bomb with different modules that are different games. The ones that I know so far are
- Morse code, where there is a flashing light that flashes morse code, the computer person has to read it aloud to the experts and then they have to discover what it is spelling and give them a frequency that they have to set the morse code module to in order to deactivate that module.
- Symbols, which is where the computer person has four symbols, which they have to describe to the the experts and then the experts have to locate those symbols on their paper and find the column that contains all four of them and read them off in order of how they appear in the column for the person with the computer to press the symboled buttons in order.
- Wires, which are that the person has a bunch of wires and they have to give information such as wire colors, order, positions, codes, etc. in order for the experts to tell them which wire(s) they have to cut.
- Buttons, which are found determining color, what the button says and other such things.
- Complex wires
- memory games
- passwords
- battle ship boards / mazes
- and many other things that I am too lazy to list XD

But, basically, you have to disarm the modules before it explodes, and there are things like an alarm clock to distract you and a strobe light on a wall and sometimes the lights in the game go off. I think it's really interesting because everybody has to have good communication skills in order to describe what htey are seeing and what the other person is supposed to do. =^^=

Nightingale October 31st, 2016 08:23 PM

I arrest Brooklyn trees for talking to much

doghouse October 31st, 2016 09:04 PM

I arrest Nightingale for talking too little, making me think of a blizzard whenever I see your name, eating cake, and I arrest you for because it's Halloween. Wahahahahaha!

savage scar November 1st, 2016 05:34 AM

I'm arresting spirited because her typing is too small

Nightingale November 1st, 2016 08:06 AM

i arrest Savage Scar because i agree with him.

doghouse November 1st, 2016 08:25 AM

I arrest Nightingale for agreeing with Savage, and I agree with you both!