Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Madelaine February 7th, 2019 01:24 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 570016)
( @Blissy @Otterstrike @Qwerty @Boulder You can start role playing with Fluffykit,Coalkit,and Stormkit now. :) )
Nightfall sat down to watch her kits play.

Cloudwish sat next to his mate, watching his kits play. He let out a purr at all the playful bodies.

Crystalwhisker February 7th, 2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 570020)

Cloudwish sat next to his mate, watching his kits play. He let out a purr at all the playful bodies.

"There amazing." she purred.

Gold February 7th, 2019 01:45 PM

Suddenly, Stormkit accidently faceplanted into the grass. She mewed hilariously, and fell asleep.

Madelaine February 7th, 2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 570021)
"There amazing." she purred.

Cloudwish nodded. "Just like you." , he purred, giving her a nuzzle.

Hyp3rGamin February 7th, 2019 03:15 PM

Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 569840)
Forestshade hummed to himself. He was in a real happy mood and wanted to eat something. He quickly grabbed a frog a gulped it down. He discarded the bones. His brown fur was shimmering in the light. He trotted back to the warriors den and sat on his nest. I should go to the border. Scent mark a bit mabye? He decided he would and trotted our through the territory to the RiverClan border. (Mentioned you there. I tried to match your length)

Scorchingclaw padded slowly around the nests and out of the Warriors den, being sure not to wake any cat up. His sleek fur shined in the moonlight as he stepped out of the den. The clearing bustled with other cats, including kits that were wandered out of the nursery to play in the night. Scorchingclaw looked around, then padded importantly up to Forestshade and took a mouse from the fresh kill pile.
"The fresh kill pile is running low," Scorchingclaw meowed. "Would you like to go hunting with me?"

Madelaine February 7th, 2019 03:38 PM

~ @Otterstrike ~

Thistlekit laid in his nest in the nursery. His eyes glared at all the cats around him. The tom kit stayed where he was and glared with anger blaring in his eyes. He was always angry and didn't like talking to other cats much.

Gold February 7th, 2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 570065)

Thistlekit laid in his nest in the nursery. His eyes glared at all the cats around him. The tom kit stayed where he was and glared with anger blaring in his eyes. He was always angry and didn't like talking to other cats much.

@Blissy
Stormkit walked over to Thistlekit. "Hi! What's wrong?" she innocently mewed.

Gold February 7th, 2019 03:44 PM

@Blissy

Just so you know, I have to go at 4:00

Madelaine February 7th, 2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otterstrike (Post 570067)
@Blissy
Stormkit walked over to Thistlekit. "Hi! What's wrong?" she innocently mewed.

Thistlekit jumped when he saw Stormkit. "You scared me!" , he hissed. The kit stood up and flattened his fur. " I didn't mean to be rude to a lady sorry. ", he meowed. He had learned to respect she-cats.

Gold February 7th, 2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 570070)

Thistlekit jumped when he saw Stormkit. "You scared me!" , he hissed. The kit stood up and flattened his fur. " I didn't mean to be rude to a lady sorry. ", he meowed. He had learned to respect she-cats.

@Blissy
"It's okay. How are ya doin'?" asked Stormkit.