Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   ShadowClan Allegiances Changes (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30251)

Undertaker September 19th, 2020 03:01 PM

ShadowClan Allegiances Changes

If you have any changes you'd like me to make to the allegiances please post them here and mention me. I have a bad habit of losing notifications... if that makes sense.

Description Changes: I need the cat's names and the new description.

Adoptions: I need the cat's name, who you gave them to or adopted them from.

New Mentors: Let me know which apprentice is unsatisfied with their current mentor. If you have a new mentor in mind go ahead and request them. I'll need an RP between Dawnstar and the apprentice to sort everything out.

Mistakes: I am known to make mistakes in the allegiances, I have accidentally removed cats or swapped names around, etc. If you spot any mistakes even if it's not concerning your cat, please inform me here and I'll get it fixed up as fast as I can.

If you have questions, VM me, those are easier to keep track of for me. Only post here if it pertains to the allegiances.

nocturnal September 25th, 2020 10:44 PM

Re: ShadowClan Allegiances Changes

Description Change:

I have come to the realization that Frosty's (Talonstone's) description is very outdated, so here's a newer version: "Large, frosty white tom with dark blue eyes."

@Undertaker

Confuzzled.Lynx October 6th, 2020 05:30 PM

New mentor:

Russetpaw currently doesn't have a mentor since Roachsmoke went missing and she would like a new one.
@Undertaker

Caramel October 27th, 2020 11:26 AM

New description for Sparrowpaw: Small dark orange and diluted orange tortoishell tom @Undertaker

Willie Warf November 4th, 2020 04:44 PM

Im not sure if you added her yet but Bloodpaw needs a mentorCould that be dawnstar
@Undertaker

poltergeist November 24th, 2020 03:43 AM

description change ;
I had filled out that my first character, ghostpaw was an apprentice- he isn’t in the allegiances yet but i just noticed that joining as a apprentice without a mentor wasn’t allowed so i’d like to change him to being a warrior! his warrior name is ghostsnap.

LeoTheWolf November 26th, 2020 01:21 PM

ShadowPaw needs a mentor please!~ @Undertaker

Wolfgirl8 November 26th, 2020 01:24 PM

Marigoldpaw: Large golden she-cat with streaks of pale yellow and lime eyes.
( @Undertaker )

Silverglitter17 November 30th, 2020 01:57 AM

Could you please add my character to the alliances?

Icekit - white she-cat with blue eyes

Thank you! @Undertaker

LostInTheOrchids November 30th, 2020 02:22 AM

@Undertaker
I adopted Fallkit from @Dovey the Present