Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Leader's Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30380)

BEAR. September 22nd, 2020 07:13 PM

ShadowClan Leader's Den

A large, dark, cavernous den settled directly underneath the Shadowledge filled with a variety of cat pelts, skulls of predators, and other gruesome trinkets. It is isolated from the rest dens around the camp.

JackHunt_17 September 28th, 2020 10:01 AM

Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker
Ripplefang walked in. "Umm Dawnstar? May I speak to you about my sin Wildkit?"

Undertaker September 28th, 2020 05:13 PM

@Bramblefire01
The leader curled her lips at the disturbance, amber eyes blazing with rage as Ripplefang just walked right into her den. "I don't remember inviting you in, have you no manners?" The fur at the base of her tail rose as she glared at the warrior. It took a few seconds but she got her temper under control at the question about the kit.
"What about your kit?" She sighed, taking a seat and a deep breath, nerves on edge.

JackHunt_17 September 28th, 2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 815049)
@Bramblefire01
The leader curled her lips at the disturbance, amber eyes blazing with rage as Ripplefang just walked right into her den. "I don't remember inviting you in, have you no manners?" The fur at the base of her tail rose as she glared at the warrior. It took a few seconds but she got her temper under control at the question about the kit.
"What about your kit?" She sighed, taking a seat and a deep breath, nerves on edge.

"He is 6 moon's but, you know, he's got a lot of issues..." Said Ripplefang worridly. "Will he be able to become an apprentice, Wildkit has tried so hard to control his seizures and mental block outs, and focus issues, I think he should be able to try with a calm, kind, caring mentor".

Dovey October 17th, 2020 08:20 PM

@Undertaker
Dawnstar,” The thunderclan cat came into her den. “I’m Flickerfang of thunderclan. I have some information you might wanna hear...”

Undertaker October 18th, 2020 04:20 PM

Her fur bristled as she picked up the stranger's scent. She shot to her paws and curled her lips as some unknown cat just walked into her den. She should have a word with some of her clanmates for letting strangers into the camp.
"You better have a very good reason for trespassing." Dawnstar spat, stretching to her full intimidating height. "Otherwise I'll be dropping your body off at ThunderClan."
@Star Wolf

Dovey October 19th, 2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 827557)
Her fur bristled as she picked up the stranger's scent. She shot to her paws and curled her lips as some unknown cat just walked into her den. She should have a word with some of her clanmates for letting strangers into the camp.
"You better have a very good reason for trespassing." Dawnstar spat, stretching to her full intimidating height. "Otherwise I'll be dropping your body off at ThunderClan."
@Star Wolf

"Do you want to know about Thunderclan or not?" Flickerfang spat.

Undertaker October 19th, 2020 11:31 PM

Dawnstar hissed, seeing red for a moment for Sanity reminded her to use her head not her claws. She'd much rather just kill the fool, but she had to start exercising restrain somehow.

"What is it?" She asked, seething through gritted teeth.

@Star Wolf

Dovey October 20th, 2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 828625)

Dawnstar hissed, seeing red for a moment for Sanity reminded her to use her head not her claws. She'd much rather just kill the fool, but she had to start exercising restrain somehow.

"What is it?" She asked, seething through gritted teeth.

@Star Wolf

Flickerfang whisper the loctian of the camp, and the territory. After he finshed, he let a hiss. "And Frostbreeze is... incompetent," Flickerfang growled something before he left. "I hope that helps,"

ophelia November 6th, 2020 06:15 PM

@Undertaker - [is it ok if Poppyshine bursts in here blabbering about t a dead apprentice they found on a patrol?]