Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Jayvines December 10th, 2021 11:50 AM

Re: Thunderglade

~ Sparrowflight | Leafecho | @Toodle ~

A hum escaped her muzzle as Sparrowflight's eyes followed Leafecho's to the squirrel crossing over to Windclan. At her next words however, the tan she-cat gave her a pleasant grin.

"Anytime! While we warriors might not be leading the clan, we do have a duty to help those who are make it the best Thunderclan it can be," she cheerfully stated before marking the last stretch of border and taking a final scan of the Thunderglade before looking back to her partner. "Did you see anything of concern you think we should bring up to Dogbark? The only thing I've noticed is that Windclan's border isn't the strongest right now."

Glancing around, everything seemed relatively normal for the young warrior, but she awaited her patrol-mate's input.

Toodle December 10th, 2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayvines (Post 1109804)

A hum escaped her muzzle as Sparrowflight's eyes followed Leafecho's to the squirrel crossing over to Windclan. At her next words however, the tan she-cat gave her a pleasant grin.

"Anytime! While we warriors might not be leading the clan, we do have a duty to help those who are make it the best Thunderclan it can be," she cheerfully stated before marking the last stretch of border and taking a final scan of the Thunderglade before looking back to her partner. "Did you see anything of concern you think we should bring up to Dogbark? The only thing I've noticed is that Windclan's border isn't the strongest right now."

Glancing around, everything seemed relatively normal for the young warrior, but she awaited her patrol-mate's input.

Leafecho felt herself blush beneath her pelt. She sniffed the air; just as Sparrowflight had said, the scent on Windclan's side was fairly stale. How hadn't she noticed that until now? She shook her head, "No, I didn't. But you're right, it seems like they haven't refreshed their borders."

Jayvines December 13th, 2021 09:58 AM

Sparoflight gave Leafecho a quick nod before turning back towards the camp. "Well, I think we completed this patrol in RECORD time," she joked and smiled at her companion. Leafech didn't seem to be much of a talker, but that was fine! "We can head back to camp now. Would you like me to give Dogbark our report, or would you like to do it?"

She had a feeling she knew the answer to this question, but she wouldn't deprive her clanmate the opportunity to take on giving the report if they REALLY wanted to. There would always be other patrols, and definitely more chances to interact with other cats in the clan.

(I think we are good to go! @Toodle Just let me know if you'd like me to do the report or not)

Toodle December 13th, 2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayvines (Post 1111685)

Sparoflight gave Leafecho a quick nod before turning back towards the camp. "Well, I think we completed this patrol in RECORD time," she joked and smiled at her companion. Leafech didn't seem to be much of a talker, but that was fine! "We can head back to camp now. Would you like me to give Dogbark our report, or would you like to do it?"

She had a feeling she knew the answer to this question, but she wouldn't deprive her clanmate the opportunity to take on giving the report if they REALLY wanted to. There would always be other patrols, and definitely more chances to interact with other cats in the clan.

(I think we are good to go! @Toodle Just let me know if you'd like me to do the report or not)

Leafecho nodded lightly in agreement. She claimed up instantly at the thought of talking to Dogbark to report the patrol; she turned wide eyes on her patrolmate. "Oh! That's, no, thank you, I could never. I mean, uh, you go ahead, please. Sorry." She shook her head at her instant regression into a blabbering fool. She wanted to say something redeeming but didn't trust herself, and didn't know what she could say even if she did, so she just smiled and followed Sparrowflight back to camp.

taillow December 24th, 2021 11:32 PM

Bravebird
Noise high in the air and an irritated look already plastered across her face, Bravebird made quick work of exiting camp with (hopefully) Lioncloud in tow. She was unsure what had happened with Redspark, but the warrior had stood there unresponsive and the fawn colored she-cat wasn't about to wait around until the three became elders. "I don't want to waste much time out here. Let's mark the borders and get back to camp. Sound good?" It was more of an order rather than a question as Bravebird was already headed off in one direction, her tail waving in the air behind her.

The scent of ThunderClan was there, at least stronger than it had been in some moons. Bravebird took little noticed as she began leaving her scent along the border, blue hues glazed over in thought. Wolffang would have to hear of how Redspark did not come on the patrol, and already Bravebird was having to bite her tongue in frustration. Between disloyal Clanmates, the ever-growing ShadowClan issue, and her own empty stomach as she strived to do as much for the Clan as possible, the young warrior felt as though she was being stretched as far as she possible could be.

@Kunaiskrill

Kunaisoul December 26th, 2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marni (Post 1116843)
Bravebird
Noise high in the air and an irritated look already plastered across her face, Bravebird made quick work of exiting camp with (hopefully) Lioncloud in tow. She was unsure what had happened with Redspark, but the warrior had stood there unresponsive and the fawn colored she-cat wasn't about to wait around until the three became elders. "I don't want to waste much time out here. Let's mark the borders and get back to camp. Sound good?" It was more of an order rather than a question as Bravebird was already headed off in one direction, her tail waving in the air behind her.

The scent of ThunderClan was there, at least stronger than it had been in some moons. Bravebird took little noticed as she began leaving her scent along the border, blue hues glazed over in thought. Wolffang would have to hear of how Redspark did not come on the patrol, and already Bravebird was having to bite her tongue in frustration. Between disloyal Clanmates, the ever-growing ShadowClan issue, and her own empty stomach as she strived to do as much for the Clan as possible, the young warrior felt as though she was being stretched as far as she possible could be.

@Kunaiskrill

Lioncloud nodded, and marked a border

taillow December 28th, 2021 11:51 AM

Bravebird
The WindClan warrior wasn't going to question why her companion remained silent, since it seemed to be moving the patrol along rather smoothly. Her only focus at the moment was remarking the border, maybe a bit stronger than necessary but she wanted every Clan to know that regardless of whatever WindClan went through, they were still standing upright, their resolution stronger than anything that tried to bring them down.

After finishing with her side of the border Bravebird trotted back towards where Lioncloud was. Her blue eyes surveyed the ground absentmindedly as she kept watch for any holes. Rabbits sure enjoyed themselves as they dug those mini tunnels, though the fawn colored warrior was convinced it would not be as fun for her to fall down into one. With no medicine cat right now any injuries she sustained would have to be treated with whatever herb knowledge she remembered from her brief stint in the den as an apprentice - and it was not a lot.

"That should be good for the border. Let's head back and -" Her words were cut off by the ground beneath her suddenly vanishing. Suspended in the air for only a second before she felt gravity pulling her down. Gone from her line of vision was the swept over moorland, quickly replaced with eerie darkness as the ground rushed up to meet her. Whatever hole she had fallen into hadn't been all that deep, but the sudden jarring of landing in an awkward angle on a rocky ground sent shockwaves through her.

Disorientation settled in as Bravebird wrung out her head in an attempt to swerve away from the foggy confusion. Sounds began to come back to her in waves as her eyes adjusted to the gloom. "I'm fine it's just -" the WindClan warrior started again, before a claw composed of fear clenched her throat and restricted her air. Just before her, hissing in rage, was a badger. Blue eyes were wide in terror as they took in the slouched form of the creature, hulking towards her. Its claws were sharp, coming out from their legs like curved hawk talons. "You better stay back crow-food," Bravebird hissed, though her voice faltered as she backed up against the wall she was already against, ears flat against her head and her claw lashing out.

What happened next was a blur. Her paw shot forward, hooked claws aiming to slice across the badgers face, but the badger had plans of their own. It ducked her swing and hurtled itself forward, its jaws parting to latch onto Bravebird's chest. The WindClan warrior shrieked in terror, her eyes going wide as claws began to flail in an attempt to strike anywhere she could.

@Kunaiskrill (feel free to have Lioncloud attempt to save her!)

furrensic January 7th, 2022 12:26 AM

@tulle @Binx //

➸ sagepaw | they/he/she

when cindersky stepped forward, sagepaw couldn't help but give a small smile. "thank you, cindersky." they definitely felt better with cindersky's kind words. following close behind the molly out of the camp and through the territory, they looked around as the trees started to thin out. was this the border?
they surveyed the border, paying attention to the land a few fox lengths away. wide, open glades that looked to go on forever. it seemed much more chilly now that he was out in the open.

he paused, slowing to a stop and looking over to cindersky. "is this it? the windclan border?" he asked, deciding to look at the moors again. currently, they looked very .. sad - being a dull green. he wondered how it looked in the warmer moons that would come in a few moons.

Binx January 7th, 2022 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sid (Post 1125488)
@tulle @Binx //

➸ sagepaw | they/he/she

when cindersky stepped forward, sagepaw couldn't help but give a small smile. "thank you, cindersky." they definitely felt better with cindersky's kind words. following close behind the molly out of the camp and through the territory, they looked around as the trees started to thin out. was this the border?
they surveyed the border, paying attention to the land a few fox lengths away. wide, open glades that looked to go on forever. it seemed much more chilly now that he was out in the open.

he paused, slowing to a stop and looking over to cindersky. "is this it? the windclan border?" he asked, deciding to look at the moors again. currently, they looked very .. sad - being a dull green. he wondered how it looked in the warmer moons that would come in a few moons.

@tulle

SwiftPaw happily fallowed aswell smiling looking aroun I’m awe at the forest she found it beautiful..past the fact this is the border” I belive so..but thing about it, it’s prettier in the snow!”

taillow January 13th, 2022 12:05 PM

Cindersky
Paws finally reaching the moorland, Cindersky stops to examine her surroundings. Winds whistles through the treetops overhead, billowing out against the moorland that stretches before her. Snow blankets the hillside, a small slope downward signaling the beginning of WindClan territory. "This is the border we share with WindClan, yes. We call it the Thunderglade." A pretty prestigious name, and not for the first time did the senior warrior wonder who had named it. A thought for another day perhaps, as she turns to smile at the apprentices gathered near her.

"Since you both just recently were made apprentices, let me tell you a little bit on how border patrols work," she begins, starting to pad along the distinct scent line and stopping here and there to rub her flank against a tree. "You always want to make sure to mark each part of the border, but do so in a way that is not overwhelming. We do not wish for WindClan to think our aggressive scent is a sign of hostility. Just enough so that they know this is where our territory begins." She passes by another tree and repeats the same motion, giving a flick of her tail towards several up ahead. "How about you two try on those trees up there? It may feel weird at first, but just give the tree a good rub and make sure to leave some scent there."

@Binx @sid (apologies about the delay!)