Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

tye April 21st, 2020 10:41 AM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

Her repeated harsh strikes against him made him wince then shriek of pain and terror. Is this how battle training suppose to be? "S-Stop!" grunting at the paw swipes thudding against his body, it just kept going and going until...
Cowpaw hissed, "I said STOP!" He lashed out his body, paws extended out to deliver a mean paw swipe to the face. Once she'll look away he'll bite down on her neck, forcing her down to the ground.
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 21st, 2020 10:47 AM

Crowshadow grinned, dodging the attacks from the tom, and flexing her red-stained claws. "Much better," She purred, circling around him. "If you keep training with me, you'll be a warrior in no time. In fact, I bet you'll be the greatest in your clan." The charcoal molly trailed her tail along the side of Cowpaw's pelt, her grin slowly fading. "Who's your mentor? Maybe I can have a word with them.."

@vermin

Starface April 21st, 2020 11:36 AM

Shade looked around. Her dog teeth coller rattled at every step she took. "Stupid dog thought he could take my ear, now I can only half as better." Shade snickered. She glared at a passing cat, which turned out to be Wind, (Wind is also one of my cats.) who shyed away from her, gulping for fear he would get clawed, ran as fast as he could. Shade listened very closly, her ear twitched. A rabbit. Shade crouched low, her black eyes glinting. She pounced.

Starface April 21st, 2020 12:35 PM

Wind stopped running. Gasping for air he slumped down on a large rock. Shade always scared the crap out of him. He remembered Shade's fight with the dog. He remembered her taking out the dogs teeth. Wind shuddered. That still gave him nightmares. What was that noise? Pawsteps? Wind climbed up the nearest tree, hoping to get a better look at the cat. A squack echoed through the forest.

Starface April 21st, 2020 06:38 PM

Sky sniffed the air. Wind was hiding. Again. Sky sighed. Shade had probally scared him. "Wind?" Sky called. "Here!" came the faint reply from the treetops. "Get down from there will you?" "Fine,"he answered, "But if Shade is with you, you know I won't forgive you." Sky sighed again. The poor cat was always so scared of Shade. "When can ever tell that cat to grow up?" Sky muttered.

Mango April 23rd, 2020 10:28 AM

@The Shadow Flower
Bubblingbee sat calmly in the territory, she felt much younger now, around 40 moons probably. She’d teach those apprentices not to kill elders, she mentally summoned Stonepaw,” Well hello, Elder murder....” she meowed narrowing her eyes slightly.

Wispermoon April 23rd, 2020 10:32 AM

Darkstep padded in sniffing the musty air, he licked his lips greedily and walked into the shadows.:boo:

The Shadow Flower April 23rd, 2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 672168)
@The Shadow Flower
Bubblingbee sat calmly in the territory, she felt much younger now, around 40 moons probably. She’d teach those apprentices not to kill elders, she mentally summoned Stonepaw,” Well hello, Elder murder....” she meowed narrowing her eyes slightly.

StonePaw’s eyes would widen. I- I, Where am I?!

Mango April 23rd, 2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 672221)
StonePaw’s eyes would widen. I- I, Where am I?!

Bubblingbee flicked her tail,” Where do you think, clearly not Starclan...and I’m obviously dead, slowkit.” she meowed deeming that Stonepaw was mentally a bit slow.

The Shadow Flower April 23rd, 2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 672230)
Bubblingbee flicked her tail,” Where do you think, clearly not Starclan...and I’m obviously dead, slowkit.” she meowed deeming that Stonepaw was mentally a bit slow.

The gray apprentice would unconsciously fluff herself up.
Does- does that mean this is the bad place?!?

(She doesn’t know that much about StarClan/The Dark Forest)