Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

Desert Rain Frog February 3rd, 2024 02:29 PM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboPrism (Post 1545368)
Hollow foot released Rotthroat, heading towards a bush teeming with the terrible fruit. He sniffed suspiciously, glancing over his shoulder.
"Will StarClan still take me after I have talked with you?"

BEARSKULL
She Looked At Him. The Others Never Came Here, To My Knowlage. You Wont.

Hestia! February 3rd, 2024 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboPrism (Post 1545368)
Hollow foot released Rotthroat, heading towards a bush teeming with the terrible fruit. He sniffed suspiciously, glancing over his shoulder.
"Will StarClan still take me after I have talked with you?"

Rotthroat shook his head no, i don't think you will.

RoboPrism February 3rd, 2024 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1545369)
BEARSKULL
She Looked At Him. The Others Never Came Here, To My Knowlage. You Wont.

@arsenicCatnip

He nodded, almost sorry that he had to leave them behind.
"Perhaps once I join StarClan, I can put in a word for you." His eyes flicked to Rotthroat, and then he turned, and nibbled a berry from the bush.

(Continued in WindClan Warrior's Den, I'll tag you both.)

Desert Rain Frog February 3rd, 2024 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboPrism (Post 1545374)
@arsenicCatnip

He nodded, almost sorry that he had to leave them behind.
"Perhaps once I join StarClan, I can put in a word for you." His eyes flicked to Rotthroat, and then he turned, and nibbled a berry from the bush.

(Continued in WindClan Warrior's Den, I'll tag you both.)

She Watched The To Turn Into The Stale Air Around Her. Gone. Thank Clear Drinking Water. He Was Gone.

Foxine March 16th, 2024 02:21 PM

Stormysong prowled into the Dark Forest. What was she doing here? All she had done was correct her kits. She didn't belong here.

Alastor April 7th, 2024 09:31 AM

You see a red colored kit staring his cold dead eyes at you... what do you do? (OPEN)

Moondapple April 7th, 2024 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSpider. (Post 1576232)
You see a red colored kit staring his cold dead eyes at you... what do you do? (OPEN)

Applepaw had fallen asleep in her nest ,very ,very tired. She opened her eyes in a shadowed forest. Mist swirled around her paws as she rose from the damp ground. Glowing fungus cast a sickly light on the ground. She looked around in confusion. I have never seen this place before..... She thought to herself. She shrugged it off and started to pad forward and halted abruptly. She saw a red furred kit with cold dead eyes staring at her. How odd..... A kit.... They don't look to dangerous She thought and padded forward. " H-hello little kit. I am Applepaw." She mewed and stuttered a bit. Even though the kit did not look very dangerous they still seemed a bit scary.

Alastor April 7th, 2024 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moondapple (Post 1576243)
Applepaw had fallen asleep in her nest ,very ,very tired. She opened her eyes in a shadowed forest. Mist swirled around her paws as she rose from the damp ground. Glowing fungus cast a sickly light on the ground. She looked around in confusion. I have never seen this place before..... She thought to herself. She shrugged it off and started to pad forward and halted abruptly. She saw a red furred kit with cold dead eyes staring at her. How odd..... A kit.... They don't look to dangerous She thought and padded forward. " H-hello little kit. I am Applepaw." She mewed and stuttered a bit. Even though the kit did not look very dangerous they still seemed a bit scary.

Red mist seemed to swirl around his paws as you walk over he tilts his head and asks "do you want power??" their voice seems to sound staticy and radio soundish

Moondapple April 7th, 2024 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSpider. (Post 1576244)
Red mist seemed to swirl around his paws as you walk over he tilts his head and asks "do you want power??" their voice seems to sound staticy and radio soundish

(Can we keep this a bit realistic plz? Like no radio sounds and red mist. Sorry!)
Applepaw stepped back a little. "P-power? Like what?" She asked looking a bit scared. The forest seemed to howl with shreiks and yowls of cats. Are cats....fighting here? this thought seemed to frighten her even more but she shook it off. SHe needed the ground and it seemed to squish under her paws a little. As she looked around even more she noticed that the tree's covered the sky with a thick canopy. Well I guess it is a little comforting that I have trees around me. Even if they cover the sky. She thought and relaxed a bit. She cleared her mind so she could think clearly to talk to the kit.

Alastor April 7th, 2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moondapple (Post 1576247)
(Can we keep this a bit realistic plz? Like no radio sounds and red mist. Sorry!)
Applepaw stepped back a little. "P-power? Like what?" She asked looking a bit scared. The forest seemed to howl with shreiks and yowls of cats. Are cats....fighting here? this thought seemed to frighten her even more but she shook it off. SHe needed the ground and it seemed to squish under her paws a little. As she looked around even more she noticed that the tree's covered the sky with a thick canopy. Well I guess it is a little comforting that I have trees around me. Even if they cover the sky. She thought and relaxed a bit. She cleared her mind so she could think clearly to talk to the kit.

(i said that this was an alastor cat but i could gte rid of the radio sound but could we keep the mist?)

He stared deep into her eyes "UNLITMED POWER" they shrieked and they seemed to grow, it turns out they were pretending to be a kit to lure them in "Let's make a deal..." Suddently the trees started to yowl and shreik a warning... will you make a deal?