Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Watermelon's House (Open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14496)

Twilight01 February 12th, 2018 07:49 PM

Watermelon's House (Open)

This is just a thread that @DatWeirdCatNamedPel wanted me to create revolving around their character Watermelon. I'll let them post below what the rules are for the house if there are any. (Hope this is ok).

Ariii February 12th, 2018 07:53 PM

Re: Watermelon's House (Open)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 469144)
This is just a thread that @DatWeirdCatNamedPel wanted me to create revolving around their character Watermelon. I'll let them post below what the rules are for the house if there are any. (Hope this is ok).

(This is fine!)
There are no rules for this place, but here's what it looks like:
https://goo.gl/images/hJa3Wn

Twilight01 February 12th, 2018 07:56 PM

Duchess padded into a dusty room. The mountains of soft stone looking in the oppressive darkness. Undaunted Duchess continued forward and called out, "Watermelon! Are you in here?" @DatWeirdCatNamedPel

Ariii February 13th, 2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 469155)
Duchess padded into a dusty room. The mountains of soft stone looking in the oppressive darkness. Undaunted Duchess continued forward and called out, "Watermelon! Are you in here?" @DatWeirdCatNamedPel

Watermelon awoke from her late nap, and blinked the tiredness away from her eyes. She slowly got up and looked around, before spotting Duchess. "Yeah. I'm here!" She said with a yawn.

Twilight01 February 13th, 2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 469358)
Watermelon awoke from her late nap, and blinked the tiredness away from her eyes. She slowly got up and looked around, before spotting Duchess. "Yeah. I'm here!" She said with a yawn.

Duchess padded over to her friend Watermelon and settled down beside her. "Do anything interesting today? I swear the stench coming from those 'warriors' is overbearing sometimes." Duchess made a scrunched up face of disgust before laughing.

Ariii February 13th, 2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 469413)
Duchess padded over to her friend Watermelon and settled down beside her. "Do anything interesting today? I swear the stench coming from those 'warriors' is overbearing sometimes." Duchess made a scrunched up face of disgust before laughing.

Watermelon laughed quietly before speaking. "No, I mainly slept. You?"

Twilight01 February 13th, 2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 469420)
Watermelon laughed quietly before speaking. "No, I mainly slept. You?"

"Went by one of the 'borders', not close enough for them to smell me or anything, just looked around mostly." Duchess stood back up again and nodded towards the door. "Want to go out, see what we can catch?'

Ariii February 13th, 2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 469440)
"Went by one of the 'borders', not close enough for them to smell me or anything, just looked around mostly." Duchess stood back up again and nodded towards the door. "Want to go out, see what we can catch?'

Watermelon nodded. "Sure, why not?" She said, a smile appearing on her face.

Twilight01 February 21st, 2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 469441)
Watermelon nodded. "Sure, why not?" She said, a smile appearing on her face.

Man I'm in too many roleplays)

Duchess smiled and jumped up, "Great! How about in those woods nearby?