Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ~Taking Requests~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13524)

doghouse December 30th, 2017 12:15 PM

~Taking Requests~

I will do canines, felines and possibly any other animal you might want me to draw for you. I'll try anyways, though I'm best at felines and canines. There's no form, just be descriptive with what you want please. This will be non-shaded, simple digital art.

Beep
An example of what it will probably look like, or just the style it will be done in.

-Currently Working On-
Suspiciousmindz's Marshkit

-Next Up-
1. Beau's Halfgaze
2. FadingEchoes's Essie
3. Redwood Dragon's Frostyeyes
4. .: Blue Wishes :.'s Golden

-Status-
Closed

doghouse December 30th, 2017 09:10 PM

Re: ~Taking Requests~

~Bump~

mvoxhu December 31st, 2017 06:31 AM

hey!!
i have asphodelkit — he hasn’t got a set design, so i don’t know ?? i guess you could wing it based on his pictures?

doghouse December 31st, 2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 448249)
hey!!
i have asphodelkit — he hasn’t got a set design, so i don’t know ?? i guess you could wing it based on his pictures?

Sure =3 I'll get to that as soon as I have the time then.

Liekki December 31st, 2017 08:00 AM

Can you draw Hollypelt? Based on her personality, can you make her expression be soft and vulnerable?

fresh December 31st, 2017 08:37 AM

i've got two requests- seperate, of course <3
i'd love to see crowheart in your style, but i've already got a bunch of people making him so prioritize ferretfrost if that's okay
  • Ferretfrost -- Mostly-silver she-cat with big ginger splotches and beautiful golden eyes. She is a teasing, cocky, obnoxious one. She's sleek with a longer, fluffier tail and darker fur nearing her front paws.

doghouse December 31st, 2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 448261)
Can you draw Hollypelt? Based on her personality, can you make her expression be soft and vulnerable?

Alright =3 I'll try with the expression,
though I'm not too great at expressions just yet.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jingle jel (Post 448271)
i've got two requests- seperate, of course <3
i'd love to see crowheart in your style, but i've already got a bunch of people making him so prioritize ferretfrost if that's okay
  • Ferretfrost -- Mostly-silver she-cat with big ginger splotches and beautiful golden eyes. She is a teasing, cocky, obnoxious one. She's sleek with a longer, fluffier tail and darker fur nearing her front paws.

Alright =3 both seem like they'll be fun to draw.

doghouse December 31st, 2017 09:55 AM

@mompaws
I hope you like him. Tabby markings were kinda difficult but he was fun to draw~

mvoxhu December 31st, 2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 448294)

@mompaws
I hope you like him. Tabby markings were kinda difficult but he was fun to draw~

i love him!! thanks~
mind if i put it on his page? with credit of course <3

Mystic December 31st, 2017 10:48 AM

Hey, is it ok you make Wishfeather? (Female~Adult)