Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   "i did like you! but it'll be more fun to KILL YOU." (P) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62849)

ChurroRabbit April 3rd, 2023 01:13 PM

"i did like you! but it'll be more fun to KILL YOU." (P)

@~_LuzNoceda_~
yes that's a quote from king candy or smth like that from wreck it ralph//

"w-wouldn't you say that it's something more ra-random?"
"gee, it depends, old man. though it would be random. the mouse is bound to be a different one, there's like three here or something." Sty chuckled.
"THREE?!" Springtrap sighed and lowered his head. "o-oh well." he remembered something. "wait, isn't th-there a new guard here or s-something?"
"i'll go check, Stinky Willy. be right back!" Sty zoomed off to the office though stayed hidden.

sorry it not long :c//

bubble[error]. April 3rd, 2023 01:29 PM

Re: "i did like you! but it'll be more fun to KILL YOU." (P)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurroRabbit (Post 1395968)
@~_LuzNoceda_~
yes that's a quote from king candy or smth like that from wreck it ralph//

"w-wouldn't you say that it's something more ra-random?"
"gee, it depends, old man. though it would be random. the mouse is bound to be a different one, there's like three here or something." Sty chuckled.
"THREE?!" Springtrap sighed and lowered his head. "o-oh well." he remembered something. "wait, isn't th-there a new guard here or s-something?"
"i'll go check, Stinky Willy. be right back!" Sty zoomed off to the office though stayed hidden.

sorry it not long :c//

(It's ok)

*Tsunami was nearby*

*Blossom was watching from about a seven-mile distance*

ChurroRabbit April 3rd, 2023 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ (Post 1395983)
(It's ok)

*Tsunami was nearby*

*Blossom was watching from about a seven-mile distance*

Sty looked around and peeked their head through some doors, even walls to the outside to look. they came back to Springtrap. "well i'm not sure what i saw but maybe, there's like- two people out there somewhere for some reason but i didn't check long enough if they were moving."
"d-darn, well, hopefully o-one of them is the nightguard. i wanna s-see if i can communicate s-still with humans." Springtrap sighed and looked down, a forlorn expression on his face.

bubble[error]. April 3rd, 2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurroRabbit (Post 1395989)
Sty looked around and peeked their head through some doors, even walls to the outside to look. they came back to Springtrap. "well i'm not sure what i saw but maybe, there's like- two people out there somewhere for some reason but i didn't check long enough if they were moving."
"d-darn, well, hopefully o-one of them is the nightguard. i wanna s-see if i can communicate s-still with humans." Springtrap sighed and looked down, a forlorn expression on his face.

*The night guard was in the office, watching Springtrap from the cameras*

*Tsunami and Blossom soon left*

ChurroRabbit April 3rd, 2023 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ (Post 1395995)
*The night guard was in the office, watching Springtrap from the cameras*

*Tsunami and Blossom soon left*

Springtrap stood and shook himself off, then dusted his shoulders. he started walking to another room but glitched for a second before walking again.
Sty looked at him. "you okay?"
"y-yeah, just a small glitch."

bubble[error]. April 3rd, 2023 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurroRabbit (Post 1395999)
Springtrap stood and shook himself off, then dusted his shoulders. he started walking to another room but glitched for a second before walking again.
Sty looked at him. "you okay?"
"y-yeah, just a small glitch."

*The guard immediately played the audio distraction when Springtrap started walking to lure him as far away from the office*

ChurroRabbit April 3rd, 2023 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ (Post 1396023)
*The guard immediately played the audio distraction when Springtrap started walking to lure him as far away from the office*

Springtrap perked up at a noise from somewhere and headed to it warily, being slow. "h-huh-?" he went to it and saw nothing in there. "guess i'm j-just hearing things-" he muttered, then sat down in there. he looked at the camera and pondered. "...if s-someone is there, m-move the camera a little."

bubble[error]. April 3rd, 2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurroRabbit (Post 1396034)
Springtrap perked up at a noise from somewhere and headed to it warily, being slow. "h-huh-?" he went to it and saw nothing in there. "guess i'm j-just hearing things-" he muttered, then sat down in there. he looked at the camera and pondered. "...if s-someone is there, m-move the camera a little."

*The camera didn't move since they couldn't move*

ChurroRabbit April 3rd, 2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ (Post 1396041)
*The camera didn't move since they couldn't move*

"...do s-something-" he muttered, still loud enough to he heard as he looked down. Springtrap was just so lonely.

bubble[error]. April 3rd, 2023 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurroRabbit (Post 1396050)
"...do s-something-" he muttered, still loud enough to he heard as he looked down. Springtrap was just so lonely.

*Another audio distraction in the same room to let Springtrap know that the guard was watching him*