Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   newbie here! hoping to start new roleplay sessions! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13095)

patbeck December 11th, 2017 03:53 PM

newbie here! hoping to start new roleplay sessions!

hello all! i'm patryk, i'm new to this forum but not to roleplaying in general. i used to be a frequent roleplayer on warriorcatsrpg (dunno what happened to them, i think they shut down a while after they changed to "feralfront") and i have about five years of roleplaying experience in my pocket. i've been into warriors since i was only in the fifth grade, and i still find myself coming back to the clans!

i'd love to make new friends on here, and if you'd like to i'd also love to start roleplaying with y'all!

SuspiciousMindz December 11th, 2017 04:30 PM

Re: newbie here! hoping to start new roleplay sessions!

Welcome!
Questions or concerns, most are answered in the [FAQ]'s.
I also recommend looking at the [Site Guidelines] and [Roleplay Guidelines]!

Otherwise, any staff member or wco member will be willing to answer your question in the [Site Assistance] thread!
Or you can ask staff directly with the [Support Hotline]!

Hopefully that gets you started!

patbeck December 11th, 2017 05:07 PM

okay, thanks for the help!

Mango December 11th, 2017 08:57 PM

Welcome. Sus covered the info to keep you out of trouble. I-along with almost every member on WCO will be happy to RP with you if you shoot them a VM (visitor message) on their profile. I recommend to start having one cat per clan along with one kittypet, loner, and/or rouge. With a minimal of six characters. And yes, WCO does allow liquid time, though most users stick with only three duplications. If you need help creating a character, I and most the users here would be thrilled to help you out, you can put them up in the biography section and when you reach 20 posts the alliances as well...hope this helps!:welcome:

Tundra December 11th, 2017 09:03 PM

:welcome: to WCO!

Role December 11th, 2017 09:04 PM

Hi! Your welcome to ask me if you want to roleplay ^^ im usually up for it

The Cannibal December 11th, 2017 09:14 PM

Welcome to WCO, if you ever need anything, any questions needing answers, or just need someone to rp with, I'm here! I hope you enjoy your time here on WCO! :heartbounce:

xYx_Void_xYx December 11th, 2017 10:27 PM

Ello! I'm new here to, if your looking for a roleplay just ask me :waaah:

wolfie December 12th, 2017 04:45 PM

Welcome! If you haven't, I suggest you read the guidelines first and ask any questions you have leftover. I am always open for a roleplay, feel free to ask! Have fun at WCO! :heartbounce::heartbounce:

Thistledawn December 12th, 2017 05:25 PM

Welcome to WCO!!