Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Evil suits me (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13122)

Edmia December 12th, 2017 02:30 PM

Evil suits me

So I’m planning on having my character, Blackkit is his name now, grow up to be like a serial killer. I’m planning on having him kill like 3 cats in his clan before he is exiled. It is way off in the future, but that is my idea. Once exiled, he will still pose a threat to Rogues and the clans. Maybe I will have him make a group of evil cats or something. Idk, but just wanted to put my idea out.
@Mad-Hatter
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...underclan.html

Jynx December 12th, 2017 02:33 PM

Re: Evil suits me

That sounds like a cool idea. I wouldn't mind applying for a cat who gets killed when the time comes to sign up. @Edmia

Liekki December 12th, 2017 03:39 PM

Yeah, when It's time to sign up, I'll definitely have a character ready. (I've wanted a cat in starclan for a while now)

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 03:42 PM

Hey maybe Streamkit can join in ur evilness! I love being a villain more than a hero so maybe she can become your mate in the future instead of being killed?

Edmia December 12th, 2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438282)
Hey maybe Streamkit can join in ur evilness! I love being a villain more than a hero so maybe she can become your mate in the future instead of being killed?

Sure! I was planning on him having a mate who is his weakness. Like he falls head over heels with this girl and she dies and he goes beserk. Is she going to be full on evil though? I was kinda picturing a sweet she cat who falls in love with a bad boy.

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438376)
Sure! I was planning on him having a mate who is his weakness. Like he falls head over heels with this girl and she dies and he goes beserk. Is she going to be full on evil though? I was kinda picturing a sweet she cat who falls in love with a bad boy.

she could be, Streamkit isn't born yet and she doesn't have a set personality however she is a RiverClan cat so they will have to meet in secret. her life will seem boring until she meets him.

Edmia December 12th, 2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438407)
she could be, Streamkit isn't born yet and she doesn't have a set personality however she is a RiverClan cat so they will have to meet in secret. her life will seem boring until she meets him.

Ok cool! After he is exiled he could run into her while she is on patrol. Btw, we are speaking like this time next year

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438415)
Ok cool! After he is exiled he could run into her while she is on patrol. Btw, we are speaking like this time next year

He could meet her at a gathering through? but if you want to do it that way then sure!

Edmia December 12th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438420)
He could meet her at a gathering through? but if you want to do it that way then sure!

Actually, gathering works better! Anyway, let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, but yes you have the position~

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438429)
Actually, gathering works better! Anyway, let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, but yes you have the position~

Great! as soon as she turns into a apprentice I'll notify you! how much longer does Blackkit have before he becomes one?