Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Im howlin for you (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13531)

Leucos December 30th, 2017 08:34 PM

Im howlin for you

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Yellowbee the jokester flirty care free beautiful yet impulsive at times cream tabby she cat of thunderclan has eyes set on leopardstripe she never really had this feeling before she thought that leopardstripe was beautiful and worth her time . So she gathers her guts and decides to walk up to leopardstripe and being her normal self . Yellowbee and leopardstripe start talking having a decent conversation yellowbee thinks it's now or never to tell leopardstripe how she feels . Just as yellowbee was gonna tell leopardstripe how she feels She Finds a Angry thunderclan tom who walks up to the two and blocks yellowbee from leopardstripe. Yellowbee feels her anger rise quickly thunderclan tom declares that the two fight for leopardatripe. Yellowbee agrees and decides to fight thunderclan tom
There's something wrong
With this plot
The actors here
Have not got

A clue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Mockingbird
Can't you see
Little girl's
Got a hold on me

Like glue
Baby I'm howlin' for you
Yellowbee and thunderclan tom fight for a good few hours while thunderclan Tom looks like he's gonna win and is gonna leave a scruffy depressed weakened yellowbee . Yellowbee let's all her anger out and shows her true strength not giving up like a stubborn she cat she is she makes a move by clawing thunderclan toms face non-stop thunderclan Tom decides to flee calling her a monster after wards . A wounded yellowbee finally walks up to leopardstripe and tells her how she really feels . The rest is TBRP...
ROLES thunderclan Tom Open !
thunderclan she catleopardstripe
@2018 Okapi ( she's accepted

Form
Name
Looks
Persona
Role? -

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Okapi
@Raven hollow
@Boba Fett
@Redwood Sienna
@Rubinaito
@Megan
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Seraphon December 30th, 2017 09:33 PM

Re: Im howlin for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 448074)
I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Yellowbee the jokester flirty care free beautiful yet impulsive at times cream tabby she cat of thunderclan has eyes set on Thunderclan she cat she never really had this feeling before she thought that thunderclan she cat was beautiful and worth her time . So she gathers her guts and decides to walk up to thunderclan she cat and being her normal self . Yellowbee and thunderclan she cat start talking having a decent conversation yellowbee thinks it's now or never to tell thunderclan she cat how she feels . Just as yellowbee was gonna tell thunderclan she cat how she feels She Finds a Angry thunderclan tom who walks up to the two and blocks yellowbee from thunderclan she cat. Yellowbee feels her anger rise quickly thunderclan tom declares that the two fight for thunderclan she cat. Yellowbee agrees and decides to fight thunderclan tom
There's something wrong
With this plot
The actors here
Have not got

A clue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Mockingbird
Can't you see
Little girl's
Got a hold on me

Like glue
Baby I'm howlin' for you
Yellowbee and thunderclan tom fight for a good few hours while thunderclan Tom looks like he's gonna win and is gonna leave a scruffy depressed weakened yellowbee . Yellowbee let's all her anger out and shows her true strength not giving up like a stubborn she cat she is she makes a move by clawing thunderclan toms face non-stop thunderclan Tom decides to flee calling her a monster after wards . A wounded yellowbee finally walks up to thunderclan she cat and tells her how she really feels . The rest is TBRP...
ROLES thunderclan Tom reserved
thunderclan she catopen

Form
Name
Looks
Persona
Role? -

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Okapi
@Raven hollow
@Boba Fett
@Redwood Sienna
@Rubinaito
@Megan
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sorry. I have no one that could actually do this XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 30th, 2017 09:48 PM

Am I Thunderclan cat? :3

Leucos December 30th, 2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 448130)
Am I Thunderclan cat? :3

If you want to be the thunderclan tom yes I reserved it. But you can decide

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 30th, 2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 448132)
If you want to be the thunderclan tom yes I reserved it. But you can decide

Hmmmm let me think about it

cute skeleton December 30th, 2017 10:21 PM

hmm i think i might have a cat for these, i dont know yet so give me a min to check

cute skeleton December 31st, 2017 12:32 AM

Name cloverclaw
Age 26 moons
Gender female
Looks http://www.findakitten.co.uk/gallery12.html just below the words spotted tabby kitten in the snow (hopefully it shows)
Persona sweet, kind, patient, isnt fond of fighting but will if needed such as wars or to protect someone she loves, scared easily, she is very social and likes to know the cats apart of her clan, outgoing, trustful, and very honest as in even though she is trustful she cant keep a secret.
Role?

Leucos December 31st, 2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 448223)
Name cloverclaw
Age 26 moons
Gender female
Looks http://www.findakitten.co.uk/gallery12.html just below the words spotted tabby kitten in the snow (hopefully it shows)
Persona sweet, kind, patient, isnt fond of fighting but will if needed such as wars or to protect someone she loves, scared easily, she is very social and likes to know the cats apart of her clan, outgoing, trustful, and very honest as in even though she is trustful she cant keep a secret.
Role?

I assume the role is for thunderclan she cat yes? Just wanna make sure but I'll give others a chance as well for the role

Mango December 31st, 2017 11:11 AM

Name Leopardstripe
Age 25 moons
Gender she-cats
Looks she has brown and black fur and golden eyes.
Persona She is kind and caring, and respectful, but does enjoy watching fights. She is pretty neutral with her sexuality (meaning she’s bi)
Role? - she-cat

Leucos December 31st, 2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 448340)
Name Leopardstripe
Age 25 moons
Gender she-cats
Looks she has brown and black fur and golden eyes.
Persona She is kind and caring, and respectful, but does enjoy watching fights. She is pretty neutral with her sexuality (meaning she’s bi)
Role? - she-cat

Seems pretty good but like I said to raven hollow I'll give others a chance and choose from there :) :3