Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Tani and Badge (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51240)

Spartan-117 April 18th, 2022 12:28 PM

Tani and Badge

@Ghost of Red
Tani, a silky red furred rogue, glances around. She is silent as she stalks through two-leg place and into the 'outskirts'. She knows clan cats who call it that, but she calls it one singular name.
Home.
Some cats don't like the outspoken she-cat, calling her names and such. But she has decided to ignore them. She has no friends - not anymore.
She scoffs at her stupidity. 'You have never had any friends, don't lie about it!' She thinks to herself as she walks under the bush and stills.
"Hey, you, GET OUT OF MY NEST!" The she-cat roars angrily, batting at the large tom's ears.
He invaded her den. So she will attack him with everything she has if he does not get his tail out of here. Immedietly.

Red'fur April 18th, 2022 12:37 PM

Re: Tani and Badge

(( Badge ))

* He heard a yowl and looked up. *
" S-sorry I just needed rest. "
* He got up and slowly walked away. *

Spartan-117 April 18th, 2022 12:45 PM

@Ghost of Red
Tani glares at him darkly. "You can stay, just don't bother me." She hisses, going to the back of the large bush and laying down.

Red'fur April 18th, 2022 12:46 PM

(( Badge ))

* He turns around. *
" If it means anything to you. Your very pretty... "
* He meant it in a good way, but not in any other way. He finds a spot outside and lays down. *

Spartan-117 April 18th, 2022 12:48 PM

@Ghost of Red
Turning so her back is to the handsome tom, Tani lays her head on the ground and falls asleep to the sounds of the crickets and birds.

Red'fur April 18th, 2022 12:52 PM

(( Badge ))

* He stays awake and watches the forest around them. He lays in the lowest branch of a tree and he closes his eyes drifting off to sleep. *

Spartan-117 April 18th, 2022 01:00 PM

@Ghost of Red
Tani eventually wakes and stands, looking around. 'Heh. Looks liek handsome boi ain't here anymore.'She walks out of the bush.
'spoke too soon.'

Red'fur April 18th, 2022 01:03 PM

(( Badge ))

* He was still asleep when Tani walked outside. He woke up and dropped out. He stood up and stretched. He looked at Tani and mewed. *
" I never caught your name. Mine's B-badge I think. "

Spartan-117 April 18th, 2022 02:02 PM

@Ghost of Red
"My name is Tani." She mews.

Red'fur April 18th, 2022 02:04 PM

(( Badge ))

* He nodded. *
" Nice to meet you Tani. Like I said my names Badge. At least I think it is. "