Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Evil suits me (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13122)

Edmia December 12th, 2017 02:30 PM

Evil suits me

So I’m planning on having my character, Blackkit is his name now, grow up to be like a serial killer. I’m planning on having him kill like 3 cats in his clan before he is exiled. It is way off in the future, but that is my idea. Once exiled, he will still pose a threat to Rogues and the clans. Maybe I will have him make a group of evil cats or something. Idk, but just wanted to put my idea out.
@Mad-Hatter
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...underclan.html

Jynx December 12th, 2017 02:33 PM

Re: Evil suits me

That sounds like a cool idea. I wouldn't mind applying for a cat who gets killed when the time comes to sign up. @Edmia

Liekki December 12th, 2017 03:39 PM

Yeah, when It's time to sign up, I'll definitely have a character ready. (I've wanted a cat in starclan for a while now)

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 03:42 PM

Hey maybe Streamkit can join in ur evilness! I love being a villain more than a hero so maybe she can become your mate in the future instead of being killed?

Edmia December 12th, 2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438282)
Hey maybe Streamkit can join in ur evilness! I love being a villain more than a hero so maybe she can become your mate in the future instead of being killed?

Sure! I was planning on him having a mate who is his weakness. Like he falls head over heels with this girl and she dies and he goes beserk. Is she going to be full on evil though? I was kinda picturing a sweet she cat who falls in love with a bad boy.

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438376)
Sure! I was planning on him having a mate who is his weakness. Like he falls head over heels with this girl and she dies and he goes beserk. Is she going to be full on evil though? I was kinda picturing a sweet she cat who falls in love with a bad boy.

she could be, Streamkit isn't born yet and she doesn't have a set personality however she is a RiverClan cat so they will have to meet in secret. her life will seem boring until she meets him.

Edmia December 12th, 2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438407)
she could be, Streamkit isn't born yet and she doesn't have a set personality however she is a RiverClan cat so they will have to meet in secret. her life will seem boring until she meets him.

Ok cool! After he is exiled he could run into her while she is on patrol. Btw, we are speaking like this time next year

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438415)
Ok cool! After he is exiled he could run into her while she is on patrol. Btw, we are speaking like this time next year

He could meet her at a gathering through? but if you want to do it that way then sure!

Edmia December 12th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 438420)
He could meet her at a gathering through? but if you want to do it that way then sure!

Actually, gathering works better! Anyway, let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, but yes you have the position~

Timbergrowl December 12th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438429)
Actually, gathering works better! Anyway, let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, but yes you have the position~

Great! as soon as she turns into a apprentice I'll notify you! how much longer does Blackkit have before he becomes one?

Fireflower December 12th, 2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438258)
So I’m planning on having my character, Blackkit is his name now, grow up to be like a serial killer. I’m planning on having him kill like 3 cats in his clan before he is exiled. It is way off in the future, but that is my idea. Once exiled, he will still pose a threat to Rogues and the clans. Maybe I will have him make a group of evil cats or something. Idk, but just wanted to put my idea out.
@Mad-Hatter
https://black-warriorsonline-profile...underclan.html

i have dragon and lightning in the outskirts black can try to kill them and there (soon to come)kits

Edmia December 12th, 2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 438435)

i have dragon and lightning in the outskirts black can try to kill them and there (soon to come)kits

Sure, but this is much later. Right now he isn’t even an apprentice and one moon takes a month, so this would happen like a year later.

Mango December 12th, 2017 07:23 PM

Maybe once banished Lobsterbreathe a cat banished for killing a kit and taking a life from Snowstar can show him how evil works.

Fireflower December 12th, 2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438442)
Sure, but this is much later. Right now he isn’t even an apprentice and one moon takes a month, so this would happen like a year later.

oh well just some you know and by then dragon's kits will be warrior age as well

SuspiciousMindz December 12th, 2017 10:29 PM

Just a note, groups of cats with a designated leader are not permitted in the main clan threads. So that part of his future isn't likely to happen. He can have a companion or two, that's fine, but he cannot lead a group.

It's something that would have to be discussed with staff if it's considered at all.

Edmia December 12th, 2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 438560)
Just a note, groups of cats with a designated leader are not permitted in the main clan threads. So that part of his future isn't likely to happen. He can have a companion or two, that's fine, but he cannot lead a group.

It's something that would have to be discussed with staff if it's considered at all.

OK, cool. It is okay to have him pose a threat though to the clans as a serial killer?

SuspiciousMindz December 12th, 2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438563)
OK, cool. It is okay to have him pose a threat though to the clans as a serial killer?

That's fine.

Cosmo December 13th, 2017 07:25 AM

If Stream dies [like you said and he goes berserk] maybe out of rage he almost kills his former best friend [that I am applying for] but he doesn't. She could have had a crush on him through all the time he was there, and he never realized. So like she gets all dramatic and tells him how she felt and he lies saying that he felt the same, and they end up being mates but they don't really love each other.

I have a cat who could be that character but I wanted to see if you liked the plot first @Edmia

Edmia December 13th, 2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 438610)

If Stream dies [like you said and he goes berserk] maybe out of rage he almost kills his former best friend [that I am applying for] but he doesn't. She could have had a crush on him through all the time he was there, and he never realized. So like she gets all dramatic and tells him how she felt and he lies saying that he felt the same, and they end up being mates but they don't really love each other.

I have a cat who could be that character but I wanted to see if you liked the plot first @Edmia

Sure~ he doesn’t love her, but they have kits because while he was going through a hard time she was there and yeah. Does that sound ok? So pretty much what you said. :boo:

Cosmo December 13th, 2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438681)
Sure~ he doesn’t love her, but they have kits because while he was going through a hard time she was there and yeah. Does that sound ok? So pretty much what you said. :boo:

The kit I have is Burnetkit

Edmia December 13th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 438979)

The kit I have is Burnetkit

Burnetkit will be his best friend! However, is she evil? Her profile shows she is more kind.

Cosmo December 14th, 2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmia (Post 438985)
Burnetkit will be his best friend! However, is she evil? Her profile shows she is more kind.

She is more kind, so when he's in the clans perhaps she's the thing the kind of holds him down a little bit

Edmia December 14th, 2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 439191)

She is more kind, so when he's in the clans perhaps she's the thing the kind of holds him down a little bit

Ok! I mentioned you in Thunderclan Nursery