Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Drago Victinius Bloodward November 25th, 2016 11:35 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 50840)
@Iceclaw

Dawnfrost, with the help of Iceclaw, Stoneheart, Redclaw and Skyleap, had gotten the kits to the new territory.

She overheard Ratnight's voice as she attempted to settle down her kits.

Iceclaw put down icekit who went to dawnfrost and curled up against her cherrykit did the same

HwangHarin November 25th, 2016 11:38 PM

Icefang coughed, and her pelt flinched, her back legs still burned

Rockstar November 25th, 2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 50844)
Iceclaw put down icekit who went to dawnfrost and curled up against her cherrykit did the same

Dawnfrost wrapped her tail around Icekit and Cherrykit.

Greykit and Lightningkit sat with their father.

Drago Victinius Bloodward November 25th, 2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 50849)
Dawnfrost wrapped her tail around Icekit and Cherrykit.

Greykit and Lightningkit sat with their father.

Icekit purred as she drifted into sleep cherrykit already asleep and curled around her smaller sister iceclaw and his brothers all yawned in unison then looked at each other and laughed at their timing

Rockstar November 25th, 2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 50859)
Icekit purred as she drifted into sleep cherrykit already asleep and curled around her smaller sister iceclaw and his brothers all yawned in unison then looked at each other and laughed at their timing

Dawnfrost purred in amusement at them. Lightningkit had already fallen asleep at her father's paws, while Greykit was still trying to stay awake.

Drago Victinius Bloodward November 25th, 2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 50869)
Dawnfrost purred in amusement at them. Lightningkit had already fallen asleep at her father's paws, while Greykit was still trying to stay awake.

Iceclaw pulled greykit next to his sister "go to sleep" he said licking his head

Rockstar November 25th, 2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 50871)
Iceclaw pulled greykit next to his sister "go to sleep" he said licking his head

Greykit growled softly as his father licked him. "But I'm not... sleepy," he argued, pausing to let out a yawn.

Drago Victinius Bloodward November 25th, 2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 50874)
Greykit growled softly as his father licked him. "But I'm not... sleepy," he argued, pausing to let out a yawn.

Iceclaw purred "dont argue with me i can clearly see your basically asleep on your paws" iceclaw said with amusement

Rockstar November 26th, 2016 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 50877)
Iceclaw purred "dont argue with me i can clearly see your basically asleep on your paws" iceclaw said with amusement

Greykit grumbled and his head dipped as he nearly fell asleep again. He laid down next to his sister and fell asleep right away.

ConfusedCas November 26th, 2016 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 49741)
Ashenkit looked surprised and pleased at the sudden contact. "Of course not! You aren't clumsy at all! I'm so sorry, I thought you knew we were best friends!" Ashenkit purred, his expression brightening until it was almost impossibly happy. "Yeah...I can imagine...I'm sorry that had to happen to you, and you didn't deserve it, not one little bit of it," Ashenkit mewed, looking sad and upset at the loss his friend had suffered. He couldn't understand why StarClan would take her...would allow this to happen to Honeykit so early in life. She was only four moons old! And already she was having to suffer the consequences that no cat should ever have to, but that every cat did. "Of course. There's no way I couldn't have been there for you, it's what best friends do," Ashenkit grinned, and rolled over onto his back suddenly, grinning up at Honeykit with a cheeky expression. "So then, onto a much happier subject...wanna play?" He asked, his tail twitching lightly as he did so. He realized afterwards that that might have been the wrong thing to say...but then again, maybe not.

Even though Honeykit didn't fully believe him about her clumsiness she truly felt on the same level as him. "Thanks Ashenkit." She purred, eyes sparkling with affection. Her tail shot straight in the air when he rolled onto his back. "Sure! Get prepared to be beaten!" While she had the chance the small kit lunged forward and bowled into the larger grey kit, batting wildly at his stomach with her back paws.

(Short post, sorry! Are AshenxHoney going to be apprenticed at the same time? Also I think RainxHeart should have their ceremonies soon)