Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

Barnabas October 19th, 2017 06:07 PM

Re: October Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 406481)
(Ye ;3; )

Blossompaw met his gaze and blushed, fur heating up badly, she then reached up, and without a single word, brought his face close and pressed her muzzle against his, sharing what would be a kiss, she was so small so she had to bring his head down to hers

Spideepaw looked at Blossompaw. His fur grew hot in embarrassment at what Blossompaw. The Tom stood up, shuffling his paws as he brushed his fur with Blossompaw. I needed to stand up for a bit.

Gone October 19th, 2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 407060)

Spideepaw looked at Blossompaw. His fur grew hot in embarrassment at what Blossompaw. The Tom stood up, shuffling his paws as he brushed his fur with Blossompaw. I needed to stand up for a bit.

Even if the tom stood up, Blossompaw remained sitting, her head now resting on his chest once again as she listened to his heartbeat, it was pretty relaxing, she really enjoyed it, she just didn't want to break away from the tom as of right now. "You mean so much to me... You don't even know..." She whispered, hoping he hadn't heard her.

Barnabas October 19th, 2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 407063)
Even if the tom stood up, Blossompaw remained sitting, her head now resting on his chest once again as she listened to his heartbeat, it was pretty relaxing, she really enjoyed it, she just didn't want to break away from the tom as of right now. "You mean so much to me... You don't even know..." She whispered, hoping he hadn't heard her.

Spiderpaw stretched for a moment before sitting back down with his tail wrapped around Blossompaw. "What was that?" asked Spiderpaw in Blossompaw's ear. He had noticed that she had said something, but didn't quite hear or understand if she was talking to herself.

Gone October 19th, 2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 407073)

Spiderpaw stretched for a moment before sitting back down with his tail wrapped around Blossompaw. "What was that?" asked Spiderpaw in Blossompaw's ear. He had noticed that she had said something, but didn't quite hear or understand if she was talking to herself.

Blossompaw cuddled close to him as she felt his tail wrap around her, she then looked up at him. "N-Nothing, why are you asking?" She asked, her fur heating up even more, if only she was ble to keep her maw shut sometimes...

Barnabas October 19th, 2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 407078)
Blossompaw cuddled close to him as she felt his tail wrap around her, she then looked up at him. "N-Nothing, why are you asking?" She asked, her fur heating up even more, if only she was ble to keep her maw shut sometimes...

Spiderpaw pressed his cheek to hers not wanting to move it away from her. The Tom cuddled as much as he could against her. "Don't ever forget this. I am forever yours and I will try never to leave your side unless I'm training or your training." Spiderpaw whispered in Blossompaw's ear. He really meant it, especially since he found the right words to tell her how he really felt.

vellichor October 19th, 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 406984)
Dustpaw nodded a moment, looking to the other apprentice. "Normally we just walk around and chat with other cats for a bit until the leaders say something important. We find out how the other clans are doing. Normally the leaders stay over there." The tom paused to flick his tail over towards the leaders huddling in a circle. "It can be pretty cramped depending on how many cats come, but we aren't allowed to fight. The full moon signals a treaty between the clans on gathering night." The apprentice smiled, hoping he helped a little. He fidgeted slightly, grooming his tail.

Ravenpaw felt themself relax. Their shoulders dropped into a casual position and the fur flattened on their neck. It was an alien feeling, almost. Feeling comfortable around those around them. Their parents made them paranoid beyond reason. They were once again thankful that WindClan took them away from their abusive home in the TwolegPlace. They snapped back to the present, realizing they hadn’t responded to Dustpaw. “Thank you,” they purred happily. “What Clan are you from? I don’t have the scents down yet,” they added sheepishly. It was all a jumble to them, honestly.

Undercover October 19th, 2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 406887)
Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.

Sure, We can end here))
Coyotecry nodded. He was one of those cats, no doubt about it. The tom cat flicked his tail, hearing raised yowls coming from the leaders' place. He blinked and looked over at Blazingforest. "Please excuse me," he meowed, standing up abruptly. His tail lashed once as he gave a small tip of his head. Without another word, he padded off into the sea of pelts.

Undercover October 19th, 2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 406846)
The small apprentice raised an eyebrow at him with a sly smirk slipping on her maw as she watched him stand up, facing her with a playful growl. “At least I fight with my claws while your legs can get you out of the situation - coward.” She said, jumping up to stand as well with him, “Oh, Eburneanpaw, you wouldn’t dare judge a lady by her size, would you?” Newtpaw held back a slight giggle as she padded around him, flicking his chin with her long, skinny tail with the smirk still evident on her face. This was too much fun. “Oh, yeah?” She objected with a lash of her tail, “Prove it then, Windclanner!” Newtpaw crouched a few steps in forth of him, her tail waving behind her in a playful fighting manner. Out of the corner of her eye, the youth could see cats looking at them strangely, but she simply casted a smile their way to let them silently know that this was all fun and games. “Challenge accepted!” Newtpaw mewed, bounding over to the male before leaping into the air, leaping onto his back with a giggle, “I have the upper-ground, Eburneanpaw!” The munchkin teased, keeping her claws unsheathed, of course, so she wouldn’t hurt him. He was actually a little bit larger than her, meaning that her weight wouldn’t be too much for, hopefully. Newtpaw’s ears perked up at a yowl that came from the leaders upon the Seastones, seeing the Windclan and Thunderclan leader arguing with such hostility. “Holy Starclan..” She murmured, hoping her friend knew what was going on - that was his leader, after all, up there that started this.

Eburneanpaw narrowed his eyes, a light snarl ripping from his throat. "Coward?" He scoffed. "Hardly! Size judging?" He purred. "That's more like it!" As he heard her mew 'Challenge accepted,' he grinned. With a false yowl of battle, Eburneanpaw darted toward the she-cat, quick as a barely. He was about to bowl her over head on and attempt to hold her down when he felt her light weight on his back. "You might not be such a slow-Shadow after all!" The young tom meowed as he attempted to shake her off. He stopped as he heard his leader, Blazingstar, yowling his ears off at Snowstar. Baring his sharp teeth in a grimace, he blinked. "Well," he meowed. "That doesn't sound like it's going well after all." His tail flicked. Eburneanpaw new something bid was going on between the two clans, but he hoed it wouldn't end as many of his clanmates assumed it would, a battle.

Undercover October 19th, 2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 406912)
"As do I." Breezetail sighed, glancing up to where the leaders were conversing. They looked tense but not hostile; Blazingstar hadn't yet given his announcement. The black and white tom turned back to Oakenshade in time to hear his comment about ThunderClan. He frowned, his tail twitching nervously.

"ThunderClan has reason to be. You'll hear this from Blazingstar regardless, so it's not disloyal to tell you that ThunderClan and WindClan are not on the best terms at the moment." He hesitated, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the earth below, needing to focus his upset on something, anything, and not wanting it to be his RiverClan friend. He could hear the leader's voices growing angrier, more scared, as Blazingstar confronted Snowstar, as she denied doing anything wrong. "I... I'm scared that things are just going to get worse. I can't see any way to end this without both leaders apologizing at once, and we all know that won't happen."

Oakenshade nodded. Yes," he meowed slowly, working his front paw lazily in the pebbles below him. "I could tell whenever I arrived with RiverClan that things were not as they seemed. I felt, and still feel, the familiar tension that should be kept on borders here at the gathering." He remembered their moment on the border, where the two had first met, and a prickle of pleasure swept through his tense body. Oakenshade visibly relaxed at the amusing moment, shown by the subtle softening of his shoulders and sharp angle of his tail lashing to and fro had relaxed into a slow, subtle wave. His eyes hardened as he heard taised voices coming from the Leaders' place. Teeth revealed in a grimace, the tabby tom glanced up to meet the sight of Snowstar and Blazingstar beginning a row.
"Well," Oakenshade murmured quietly back. "One can hope."

Gone October 19th, 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 407087)

Spiderpaw pressed his cheek to hers not wanting to move it away from her. The Tom cuddled as much as he could against her. "Don't ever forget this. I am forever yours and I will try never to leave your side unless I'm training or your training." Spiderpaw whispered in Blossompaw's ear. He really meant it, especially since he found the right words to tell her how he really felt.

Blossompaw listened to him and smiled, that's what she wanted to hear from the very beginning. "So this means that we'll have a nest?" She asked, staying close to the other apprentice and closing her eyes, she was pressed against him as much as her body would let her. "I-I feel the same way, Spiderpaw..." She whispered.

Blue Jay October 19th, 2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 406951)
Sighing, Sharppaw faced Darkpaw. His green eyes searched the other tom’s face for any expression. It was one of seriousness. He knew he had to come clean, even if that meant being ridiculed. “...I just have this looming feeling...” he started, scraping st the sand beneath him with his paws. His claws were unsheathed, as they always were when he was under immense stress. “And, I just - I...” he stuttered, before letting out a long sigh. “I can’t explain it. I just feel something bad is going to happen this Gathering.” Sharppaw glanced at the darkening sky, silently cursing the clouds flitting in front of the moon. It was clear. Something terrible was to happen. He hoped he wasn’t just being paranoid. If it ended being a smoothe Gathering, he would firmly apologize to one of his only friends. But he couldn’t ignore the pit in his stomach; the prickling of his fur; the unsheathing of his claws. It was as if doom was impending, but no cat knew what it was. It was torture.

Darkpaw followed his friend's gaze. The... the clouds, He suddenly realized, his neck fur prickling, Sharppaw could be right. The tom's eyes softened as he noticed the other apprentice's unsheathed claws. "I can understand that," He finally stated, "But we shouldn't alert anyone else. It would just put everyone on edge, or it could damage your reputation as an apprentice if nothing happens in the end." He gave a small sympathetic smile; a rarity for the dark gray apprentice. "I just don't want you in danger, okay?" He asked in a smoother voice.

ShiningFern October 19th, 2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 407088)
Ravenpaw felt themself relax. Their shoulders dropped into a casual position and the fur flattened on their neck. It was an alien feeling, almost. Feeling comfortable around those around them. Their parents made them paranoid beyond reason. They were once again thankful that WindClan took them away from their abusive home in the TwolegPlace. They snapped back to the present, realizing they hadn’t responded to Dustpaw. “Thank you,” they purred happily. “What Clan are you from? I don’t have the scents down yet,” they added sheepishly. It was all a jumble to them, honestly.

Dustpaw grinned, eyes lighting up as Ravenpaw seemed to be more comfortable now. The other apprentice's purr made him feel happy he could help. However, his smile faded as he heard the question. He couldn't blame Ravenpaw though, it was their first time here at the Gathering. "I was born on the border of Thunderclan and Windclan. My parents are from those clans." He said softly, "I live in Shadowclan. You'll only smell Shadowclan on me, I have been there since I was a kit." He felt a little embarrassed telling Ravenpaw this, and a nervous too. Would this cat call him a traitor from leaving the clans his family was from? Dustpaw looked at his chubby paws, flicking an ear.

Brilliance October 19th, 2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beau (Post 406455)
Cloudstrike didn't react to Honeythistle's growl, not wanting to make a wrong move and add more fuel to his anger. Still slumped over from pouting and indignation, she completely missed his facial expression. However, she could feel his rising temper charge the air until she managed to abate it by leaning against him. Not that that was her intention, but he'd abated her own through his words. Cloudstrike listened to his purr but didn't echo it, waiting for his response. It came after he placed his head atop hers and Cloudstrike began explaining what had happened in a tone that made it clear that it was important to her. "Well, I heard a rustling noise and went to see what was making it, but I remembered that you wanted me not to wander away, so I turned back and started following you again. It wasn't for another couple of minutes that I realized the silver tail tip I was following wasn't yours! See, I tried to follow. It's not my fault that your tail tip looks like every other cat's!" Her voice was still sullen, and she moved to look into Honeythistle's eyes with an earnest look in her own.

All the while Cloudstrike was talking, Honeythistle simply nodded his head calmly, trying to keep a mustered serious expression displayed. The she cat was quite forgetful, but apart of him felt proud that she remembered he didn't want her to wander away. "Well, next time - try harder." He cleared his throat. That's all she needed to do was try harder. Honeythistle believed in improvement, and with time she would get better. When she mentioned that his tail tip looked like every other cat, this made him pull his tail from around her, and he swept it in front of him. Flickering it to his eye level. "Hmm...I think my tail tip is a lot more special than other cat's." He purred, propelling it around for a moment. Turning his gaze back towards her, he half lidded his eyes. "Besides, you should know how my tail tip looks. It's always around you, anyway." He seen the earnest look in her eyes, and the sulkiness in her voice. So, this must had been very important to her. Honeythistle stopped lashing his tail in front of him and brought it to blanket his paws. Letting out a deep sigh, he bows his head toward her. "...though I am proud of you. It's good that you told the truth, and wanted me to know what happened. I appreciate that." His voice low, a mere whisper and he threw her a small smile. "Just don't be so hard on yourself about it, Dove. I need to see where you are when you're around me." He didn't look at her when he said this, instead his eyes stayed in front, seeking out his other mate.

wolfie October 19th, 2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 406860)
Hearing her son's soothing word definetly calmed down Drizzleflowwer. She took in deep gasps of air as she tried to end the attack.She didn't think this one was going to be as bad as the others she had experienced.

Seeing that she was just calming a bit down, let relief flood in his eyes even if Wolfpaw tried hiding it. He had rarely seen her attacks, and had kept away while someone helped. Repeating, "Inhale, Exhale." Over and over again until it was over. His bushy tail flickered, even if Wolfpaw had more questions on his mind he didn't need to worry her more by giving her false thoughts. Snowstar wouldn't do anything unless we were forced to, right? His face was blank, emotionless but he offered a small reassuring fake smile. It was like he didn't feel any emotion, but Wolfpaw did just.. did express it enough.

Captain October 19th, 2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 406881)
"Together forever up in the sky." He repeated quietly. He relaxed and looked up. "I couldn't imagine it any other way." Then she talked about how those cats after us could be our kits. "They could very well be." He said with a soft purr. He didn't want kits now though, he felt like he wasn't ready to raise kits yet. He didn't feel responsible enough. Soon in the near future however, that will change. He then turned toward the yowl and saw the leaders. It looked like the tension wasn't going away when he saw the leaders arguing back and forth. He looked back at her mate when he felt her face buried in his fur. "It's ok," he licked her cheek. "I'll be right here."

“What if they start fighting?” Blackfrost mumbled to her mate with concern in her tone, “Starclan will punish us surely if they break the full-moon truce.” The black-and-white-furred female didn’t know what to think of what to do right now. The sounds of anger and tension spread through the clearing, even some cats down here in the clearing showed signs of wanting to go at each other’s throats. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to go to the Gathering tonight, however, Blackfrost stayed calm. She knew deep down that she needed to support her clan, even though they weren’t even apart of this chaos between Windclan and Thunderclan. The young warrior appreciated Crowhawk’s kindness and comforting licks as she buried her face into his shoulder. In the slightest, Blackfrost could hear the Skyclan leader’s weakened attempts to stop the fighting leaders - perhaps there was hope to stop this before it was too late.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 407104)
Eburneanpaw narrowed his eyes, a light snarl ripping from his throat. "Coward?" He scoffed. "Hardly! Size judging?" He purred. "That's more like it!" As he heard her mew 'Challenge accepted,' he grinned. With a false yowl of battle, Eburneanpaw darted toward the she-cat, quick as a barely. He was about to bowl her overhead on and attempt to hold her down when he felt her lightweight on his back. "You might not be such a slow-Shadow after all!" The young tom meowed as he attempted to shake her off. He stopped as he heard his leader, Blazingstar, yowling his ears off at Snowstar. Baring his sharp teeth in a grimace, he blinked. "Well," he meowed. "That doesn't sound like it's going well after all." His tail flicked. Eburneanpaw new something bid was going on between the two clans, but he hoped it wouldn't end as many of his clanmates assumed it would, a battle.

Despite the other apprentice’s attempts to fling her off his back, she was able to keep balance, remembering her mentor, Raspberrybubble, teaching the small apprentice how to keep balance in situations like this since moves such as these would surely help her in battle. “These paws may be smaller than average, but they still have gotten me far in life.” Newtpaw said with a lighthearted giggle stirring from her, but the jokes and banter soon came to a close when the Gathering began to kick off and leaders began to yowl at each other in anger and irritation - she noticed how Goursestar, the Skyclan leader, was attempting to calm the two quarreling leaders down, especially since it was the full-moon truce. The short-legged apprentice appreciated the tomcat for such acts, but unfortunately, it didn’t seem to help much. “Oh, Starclan..” She murmured, “What if they actually cause a fight to break out?” The youth said this to her dear friend as she was still on his back, but decided to slip off and sit down beside him, her ears flattening. “I’m a bit scared..” The munchkin admitted quietly.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 19th, 2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 407213)
“What if they start fighting?” Blackfrost mumbled to her mate with concern in her tone, “Starclan will punish us surely if they break the full-moon truce.” The black-and-white-furred female didn’t know what to think of what to do right now. The sounds of anger and tension spread through the clearing, even some cats down here in the clearing showed signs of wanting to go at each other’s throats. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to go to the Gathering tonight, however, Blackfrost stayed calm. She knew deep down that she needed to support her clan, even though they weren’t even apart of this chaos between Windclan and Thunderclan. The young warrior appreciated Crowhawk’s kindness and comforting licks as she buried her face into his shoulder. In the slightest, Blackfrost could hear the Skyclan leader’s weakened attempts to stop the fighting leaders - perhaps there was hope to stop this before it was too late.

Despite the other apprentice’s attempts to fling her off his back, she was able to keep balance, remembering her mentor, Raspberrybubble, teaching the small apprentice how to keep balance in situations like this since moves such as these would surely help her in battle. “These paws may be smaller than average, but they still have gotten me far in life.” Newtpaw said with a lighthearted giggle stirring from her, but the jokes and banter soon came to a close when the Gathering began to kick off and leaders began to yowl at each other in anger and irritation - she noticed how Goursestar, the Skyclan leader, was attempting to calm the two quarreling leaders down, especially since it was the full-moon truce. The short-legged apprentice appreciated the tomcat for such acts, but unfortunately, it didn’t seem to help much. “Oh, Starclan..” She murmured, “What if they actually cause a fight to break out?” The youth said this to her dear friend as she was still on his back, but decided to slip off and sit down beside him, her ears flattening. “I’m a bit scared..” The munchkin admitted quietly.

"I'm concerned too." He said softly to her, though he didn't look concerned at all. He watched the leaders. To them, they must be arguing the world out right now. But to Crowhawk, this only seemed like petty bickering. "But deep down." He watched the Skyclan leader trying to calm them down. "I don't think the fighting will go on much longer." He looked around at the other cats. "And if it does, it won't be a fight of words for long." He unsheathed his claws, though he was perfectly calm like he had no plan of moving from his spot. "But that's just silly. Breaking the sacred truce like that." He licked his mate again.

Tundra October 20th, 2017 01:00 AM

Skyfeather gazed up at his leader. His ears pricked as Cherrydawn whispered something. The tom looked at her. "I didn't report you, no. Although someone did..." His gaze scanned the clearing for a brief moment before staring at the leaders again. I wonder who reported the patrols. Heck, anyone could've done it, so I won't bother looking. Then a thought struck him. He turned to Cherrydawn. "If Blazingstar is saying this now... Then..." He paused. "Do you think our clans will fight?" Skyfeather whispered.

Empress Of Evil October 20th, 2017 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 405807)

Passionblaze bobbed his tail along to the tune he created, even going as far as to humming along with it. Ah, he must had been lost in his own world for a second, keeping his eyes on the leaders ahead of the. They all looked so regal...so, powerful and stunning. It was like they could face anything. Now, Passionblaze knew Grousestar been around for a while, and so had Blazingstar, but he knew the newest leader was Goldenstar. Snowstar was making her way...up there. She was friendly, sometimes taken as a weakling to the others, but Passionblaze had a fierce determination in her. She haven't left Thunderclan down yet. Hopefully, not ever. Occasionally, he looked around at his companions, trying to muster the ability to not appear as shady as many cats seemed. He didn't want to be on wrong terms with the other deputies. Especially if they all were to be leader someday. It was better to have allies than enemies. Once his "musical stand" ceased, the Tom proceeded to dance his eyes among the throng of cats. It was so...many of them. Different colors of pelts mingling to make a work of art. It made running a clan seem so tough. At least to this firey colored Tom. His neck fur ruffled slightly, and he gave a couple licks to smoothen it down. Not by much as it continued to stick up. A voice beside him caught him off guard, making him internally jump at the magical sound. He slid his gaze to look at the ebony colored she cat, forming a gentle smile on his maw. Now...this was one of the deputies. When she introduced herself, Passionblaze spoke at the same time, "Auroraflame of Skyclan - " Passionblaze widened his eyes, recognizing that it wasn't best to over talk her while she was introducing herself. So, he allowed her to finish, and chuckled nervously. "Uh - Auroraflame. Yeah..I know who you are," his flattened his ears for a quick second. Knowing that this was a coward move, Passionblaze straightened his posture, and perked his ears, puffing out his chest. "Passionblaze. Newest deputy of Thunderclan." He spoke, excusing the fact that his voice was deeper than usual. He didn't know Auroraflame personally, only her name as he seen her around at gatherings in the earlier past. To think...he was a normal warrior within the crowd of cats, and now he was sitting in the line of the next era of leaders. Giving a bright smile to his company - and, hopefully newfound friend if he played his cards right, Passionblaze gave a curt nod of his head to show his gentlemanly upbringing. "And, may I ask how are you, miss Auroraflame?"

As the tom started to speak at the same time as her, Auroraflame felt her voice grow a little softer. She didn’t like speaking over the others. Mostly because she couldn’t hear anything correctly when she did. Only a little did she care about being disrespectful. It didn’t mean she was disrespectful, just that she cared more about hearing things accurately rather than how respectful she was being. ThunderClan had a new deputy? If she was correct, the cat before Passionblaze had been appointed a moon or two ago. Did that mean that something had happened to them already? The ebony deputy concealed her surprise with warmth. “Congratulations,” Auroraflame purred. Although she hardly knew the tom, he had this aura to him that made her believe that ThunderClan would still have a peaceful leader after Snowstar.
“I’m doing well. How are you?”. The politeness in his voice brought a smile to her maw, one that was friendlier and warmer than before. The she-cat could not stand it when cats were rude. At least, she couldn’t stand it when others were going to be rude towards her. It was just one of those things that she despised. But Passionblaze did not seem at all rude, and Auroraflame had a feeling that she was going to be friends with this tom. Or maybe not friends, since they were from different clans, but good acquaintances sounded alright to her ears. But maybe she was wrong and they would indeed become friends. Making friends with cats from the other clans was not an easy feat, considering the clans were not supposed to be super friendly with each other. Obviously they weren’t supposed to be sending glares at each other every time they saw each other, but they weren’t supposed to act like they were very close. Anyone who was way too friendly would be accused of disloyalty.
Auroraflame opened her mouth to ask the tom something, but a loud commotion interrupted her before she could start. Her head turned curiously to look at the leaders who were perched on the stones. Blazingstar seemed to be accusing Snowstar of something. The deputy wasn't quite sure what was going on, so she forgot about the question she had been about to ask and instead listened to understand what was going on. The shock she felt was shielded by a calm look. She had to admit, she could understand why Snowstar would've wanted to hunt on territory that belonged to another clan, even if it wasn't the right thing to do. But she didn't see much of a point in taking a WindClan cat hostage. Still, she could also kind of understand why she had done that, after all, WindClan had killed one a ThunderClan cat so Snowstar's actions were somewhat understandable. Things were getting tense and her icy hues briefly flickered up to the sky. She quickly shifted her gaze back to look at the two leaders. She watched as Grousestar tried to calm things down but she herself stayed silent and calm. It wasn't because she wanted things to turn even more serious, but she had the feeling that they needed to argue. It looked like something that had to be fixed, one way or another, sooner or later.

Phoenix Flames October 20th, 2017 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 406593)
Wavesplash laughed. Not in a mean way, or to mock Blizzardfrost. More as a humorous laugh, a sweet sound. “I’m sure you will,” she purred, fur warming. “Or...” Wavesplash stood in front of the larger tom and continued. “I’ll have to protect you.” ‘ Did I just say that?!’ she thought, internally gasping and blushing outwardly.

Blizzardfrost chuckled, flicking his ears in amusement.

Phoenix Flames October 20th, 2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 406770)

Slatestone turned his gaze from Zenithwhisker to the leaders who sat above them as his mother answered him. "How's lil' Peach?" He meowed, suddenly thinking of his little sister. He hadn't seen her around in a while, but that may have been due to both of the siblings being busy.

Zenithwhisker thought for a moment. "I don't know...", the cream she-cat meowed, scuffling her paws on the ground. (Since I haven't rped Zenithwhisker in awhile, sometimes I forget that Peachkit even existed... O_O)

Casual Scribbles October 20th, 2017 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 406996)
Sorry lol}

He nodded. "Ok." He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws

Burrpaw nodded and smiled. He flicked his tail a little and tilted his head. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why is your name just 'Badger' instead of 'Badgerpaw'?" He regarded the smaller tom with curious eyes. "It's not that I don't like it," he added quickly, fumbling for words, "I like your name very much! I just- um, it intrigues me."

Deerlie October 20th, 2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 407234)

Burrpaw nodded and smiled. He flicked his tail a little and tilted his head. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why is your name just 'Badger' instead of 'Badgerpaw'?" He regarded the smaller tom with curious eyes. "It's not that I don't like it," he added quickly, fumbling for words, "I like your name very much! I just- um, it intrigues me."

"Well, My mother doesnt like names like Badgerpaw. Shes afraid ill cruh myself with me 'paw' " He meowed

NightWarrior4Life October 20th, 2017 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404210)
Cayotepaw watched the activity around him.The windclan apprintice was alone,but that didn't really matter right now.He just wanted to learn things about the other cats.He scanned the crowd for a unfamiliar cat that was from any clan.It wasent as if he would be their friend, but it could happen possibly,but he would never admit it.He was unaware of the tension in the air,and completely ignored it,because he thought if was normal. if was only his first gathering after all.
(Open)

ShinePaw rushed over to the Tom, excited to see a familiar face. The ginger apprentice followed her, struggling to keep up. "Hi...I'm so glad I found you. This is my brother Acornpaw by the way."
"Yes...hi...sister...talks about you...a lot..." Acornpaw panted struggling to catch his breath.
"Shhhh Acornpaw!" she waved her tail over her brother's muzzle to silence him.
"It's weird...everyone's so quiet...and tense and uncomfortable, especially the leaders. What do you think is up?" She asked nervously.

Casual Scribbles October 20th, 2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 407235)
"Well, My mother doesnt like names like Badgerpaw. Shes afraid ill cruh myself with me 'paw' " He meowed

"Oh, okay." He meowed. Burrpaw felt gis ears droop just a tiny bit as sadness clutched at his heart. He wished he knew his mother. She had died a little while after he was born.
"I wonder if my mother would have done that..." he murmured softly. He tried to think back, to remember what she was like. All he could find was a warm smile and the scent of milk. He shook his head and blinked his eyes fast to clear the tears that threatened to form.
"W-will you at least be getting a warrior name?" Burrpaw winced. His voice was shaking and it had cracled at the beginning of the sentence.

Deerlie October 20th, 2017 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 407245)

"Oh, okay." He meowed. Burrpaw felt gis ears droop just a tiny bit as sadness clutched at his heart. He wished he knew his mother. She had died a little while after he was born.
"I wonder if my mother would have done that..." he murmured softly. He tried to think back, to remember what she was like. All he could find was a warm smile and the scent of milk. He shook his head and blinked his eyes fast to clear the tears that threatened to form.
"W-will you at least be getting a warrior name?" Burrpaw winced. His voice was shaking and it had cracled at the beginning of the sentence.

Badger pressed against him. "I'm sorry. But yes. I will be getting my warrior nam!e. " he murmered. Thee tom gave Burrpaws ear a swift lick. {I'm in school lol}

Barnabas October 20th, 2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 407111)
Blossompaw listened to him and smiled, that's what she wanted to hear from the very beginning. "So this means that we'll have a nest?" She asked, staying close to the other apprentice and closing her eyes, she was pressed against him as much as her body would let her. "I-I feel the same way, Spiderpaw..." She whispered.

Spiderpaw's heart began to beat rapidly as he felt the love for Blossompaw grow stronger and stronger. The Tom didn't move his paws and just stayed where he was, not moving from where he was now comfortable.

bobtail October 20th, 2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 407110)
Oakenshade nodded. Yes," he meowed slowly, working his front paw lazily in the pebbles below him. "I could tell whenever I arrived with RiverClan that things were not as they seemed. I felt, and still feel, the familiar tension that should be kept on borders here at the gathering." He remembered their moment on the border, where the two had first met, and a prickle of pleasure swept through his tense body. Oakenshade visibly relaxed at the amusing moment, shown by the subtle softening of his shoulders and sharp angle of his tail lashing to and fro had relaxed into a slow, subtle wave. His eyes hardened as he heard taised voices coming from the Leaders' place. Teeth revealed in a grimace, the tabby tom glanced up to meet the sight of Snowstar and Blazingstar beginning a row.
"Well," Oakenshade murmured quietly back. "One can hope."

Oakenshade's mention of the borders brought two memories to mind: meeting the RiverClan warrior, and crossing the ThunderClan border while chasing away an invader. He'd quickly hurried back to his own territory, but the memory still made his pelt stand on end. The other, however, instantly calmed him, making his fur lie flat and his fear-widened eyes narrow once again. His claws sheathed and he smiled a little as he remembered meeting Oakenshade, being surprised by how level-headed he was and learning to respect the enemy warrior.

Another growl from the leaders wiped away the thought; Breezetail felt his pelt prickle nervously once again, his claws showing and ears flattening against his head. "Yes. We can hope." But we cannot believe. The chances of these cats making up at this point is... despairingly low. Feeling uncomfortable, he turned his gaze to his paws, perking one ear in time to hear Grousestar's attempt to calm the situation. He sighed once again, only to quickly break off and look up in alarm as a strange scent hit his nose. It wasn't of a Clan he knew, but since nobody else seemed to have noticed it he stayed quiet, not wanting to cause a panic over a curious doe. He needed to focus on the leaders' argument right now.

Casual Scribbles October 20th, 2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 407249)
Badger pressed against him. "I'm sorry. But yes. I will be getting my warrior nam!e. " he murmered. Thee tom gave Burrpaws ear a swift lick. {I'm in school lol}

Burrpaw felt his pelt grow warm. Something twisted inside him. It felt like a hundred butterflies were trying to escape his stomach. "I- I look forward to hearing what your warrior name is. How long do you think it'll be before you get yours?"

RedHead October 20th, 2017 02:12 PM

[All are open! (Until the battle at least)]

A waving ginger tail swept through the crowd of cats, her wild orange eyes bring and alert. Foxpaw was excited about this gathering, she hoped it would be her last one before she became a warrior. She was nearing that age, and with how many cats there were in Thunderclan, the ginger apprentice didn't think that she would make it to the gathering next moon.
Taking a breath, she jumped down from her grassy spot onto the bank, splattering sand every which way. Of course, the little spunky she-cat didn't care if she made a mess of things or not. Maybe I should go find Passionblaze... Foxpaw had escaped from under her grandmother's watching eye, but now, she realized that she wanted to talk with Passionblaze. Her uncle hadn't been around much, and anyways, Foxpaw liked to assert her presence anywhere he was. She liked to annoy him, she found it funny. But even so she always knew he was never truly annoyed with her. Because he loved her too much. And if Foxpaw knew any one specific thing, it was that.

~~~~~~~

Striding through the crowds of cats, Sandpaw held up his head high, meeting anyone's eye who dared look at him. But how could they stop themselves? He was irresistible. Now, this cat has an ego too big for his body, but the tom doesn't realize that. All he knows is that he is awesome and cats love him. Especially the girls. Sandpaw loved gatherings, that way, he could meet knew, fresh, foreign clan females whom he could have some fun flirting with. And they would have no idea who he was.
Giving his forepaw a lick, Sandpaw found a grassy spot in the gathering clearing, and he sat down, curling his tail tight around his paws to avoid the sand. Even though that was his name, Sandpaw did not like sand. It made his pelt gritty and it stuck in his paws. And he needed his pelt to be flawless and his paws to be clean if he was going to impress anybody. His home in Riverclan was full of water, and Sandpaw enjoyed that. The water kept his fur silky and glossy. Now, who looks like someone I could have some fun with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And a one, and a two, and a three!!!!!!!" Bristledawn launched herself downwards from her perch on a dried out stump, sailing down and landing in the sand, causing it to fly up around her every which way. She flattened her ears as the sand fell back down to earth, showering on her pelt. After the last of the sand had cleared, the Shadowclan female lept to her paws, shaking out her fur. There was still sand stuck in her pelt, but she didn't care. Anyways, the sand blended in with her cream-colored fur. Flicking her tail, Bristledawn's icy gaze was cast around her surroundings, a mischievous sparkle entering them. Hmm... I wonder who I can go gossip with today...?

russet October 20th, 2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 407195)
Seeing that she was just calming a bit down, let relief flood in his eyes even if Wolfpaw tried hiding it. He had rarely seen her attacks, and had kept away while someone helped. Repeating, "Inhale, Exhale." Over and over again until it was over. His bushy tail flickered, even if Wolfpaw had more questions on his mind he didn't need to worry her more by giving her false thoughts. Snowstar wouldn't do anything unless we were forced to, right? His face was blank, emotionless but he offered a small reassuring fake smile. It was like he didn't feel any emotion, but Wolfpaw did just.. did express it enough.

Drizzleflower followed her son’s instructions a few more times, before finally getting to her feet. Her fur was still on end and her tail was flicking back and forth anxiously. Her ears swiveled towards the Seastones as she struggled to hear Grousestar through the ringing in her ears.

Deerlie October 20th, 2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 407343)

Burrpaw felt his pelt grow warm. Something twisted inside him. It felt like a hundred butterflies were trying to escape his stomach. "I- I look forward to hearing what your warrior name is. How long do you think it'll be before you get yours?"

"Maybe about two moons." He purred. "You?"

Gone October 20th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 407262)

Spiderpaw's heart began to beat rapidly as he felt the love for Blossompaw grow stronger and stronger. The Tom didn't move his paws and just stayed where he was, not moving from where he was now comfortable.

Blossompaw then playfully pinned the tom on his back, purring as she flopped down on top of him, resting her head on his chest and gazing at him, purring loudly. "Mine..." She mewed.

Mistyfoot⚜ October 20th, 2017 04:43 PM

A small gust of wind tickled Jayfur's face as he wandered around to find a decent place to sit. He felt closed in as he took notice of the throng of cats all around him, under every tree, leaning against every boulder. As a group of cats stood up to move, Jayfur quickly trotted over to the opening to settle in. His spot was fairly close to the front and he could mostly see over every cat, except some of the larger ones. He lifted his nose up and looked at the sky, took a deep breath in, and smelled the wonderful cool air.

Jayfur prodded the ground, trying to distract himself from all of the talking and movement surrounding him. He usually would be the one to add into all the noise and movement, but with other clans? Never. Jayfur noticed as he looked around that there were multiple cats moving about and speaking and introducing themselves to other cats. Jayfur noticed a very muscular, shiny furred she-cat who he guessed was from Riverclan, mewing happily to a dark, broad-shouldered tom who was most likely from Shadowclan. He heard snippets of their conversation. Words like "prey", and "border" were used. Words that Jayfur thought were only used between clan members. In Jayfur's mind, only respectful greetings would be appropriate between different clans. But this was different.

Jayfur had never bothered to go to gatherings, but he always made sure that he got the scoop from an apprentice who got to go. Jayfur stood up to attempt to find a better spot, away from all of the unknown cats and quickly spotted a nice place under a tree on the side. Stealthily, he quickly padded over to the spot, and finally settled down and rested his eyes.

Captain October 20th, 2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 407217)
"I'm concerned too." He said softly to her, though he didn't look concerned at all. He watched the leaders. To them, they must be arguing the world out right now. But to Crowhawk, this only seemed like petty bickering. "But deep down." He watched the Skyclan leader trying to calm them down. "I don't think the fighting will go on much longer." He looked around at the other cats. "And if it does, it won't be a fight of words for long." He unsheathed his claws, though he was perfectly calm like he had no plan of moving from his spot. "But that's just silly. Breaking the sacred truce like that." He licked his mate again.

“Just please stay close to me until we return to camp..” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soft and quiet as it showed the concern and protective nature towards Crowhawk, “I don’t wanna lose you out here in case something happens..” The young warrior had been on her own for so many moons and with Crowhawk in her life now, she couldn’t be happier, which made the black-and-white-furred female slightly clingy to him and worried about something happening to take him away from her. “Hopefully, Grousestar can put some sense into them.” The warrior said, glancing up at the leaders once more with her ears flattened against her head gently as the light of the stars sparkled in her light green-hued eyes. Her mate’s comforting licks continued, allowing Blackfrost to let her bristled fur settle and her worries to slightly disperse for the time-being, although she kept herself from letting her guard completely down.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 20th, 2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 407444)
“Just please stay close to me until we return to camp..” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soft and quiet as it showed the concern and protective nature towards Crowhawk, “I don’t wanna lose you out here in case something happens..” The young warrior had been on her own for so many moons and with Crowhawk in her life now, she couldn’t be happier, which made the black-and-white-furred female slightly clingy to him and worried about something happening to take him away from her. “Hopefully, Grousestar can put some sense into them.” The warrior said, glancing up at the leaders once more with her ears flattened against her head gently as the light of the stars sparkled in her light green-hued eyes. Her mate’s comforting licks continued, allowing Blackfrost to let her bristled fur settle and her worries to slightly disperse for the time-being, although she kept herself from letting her guard completely down.

He looked down at her. He opened his mouth to say that he would be fine, but instead said. "Alright." He understood the situation and he felt the concern in his mate. If something happened, something could happen to take one away from the other. She didn't want that to happen, and he didnt want it to happen either. "I'll stay within paws reach."

Static October 20th, 2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 407237)
ShinePaw rushed over to the Tom, excited to see a familiar face. The ginger apprentice followed her, struggling to keep up. "Hi...I'm so glad I found you. This is my brother Acornpaw by the way."
"Yes...hi...sister...talks about you...a lot..." Acornpaw panted struggling to catch his breath.
"Shhhh Acornpaw!" she waved her tail over her brother's muzzle to silence him.
"It's weird...everyone's so quiet...and tense and uncomfortable, especially the leaders. What do you think is up?" She asked nervously.

Cayotepaw thought for a moment."I think it's our clan and thunderclan. I think they started all of this though." He said,glaring at the nearest thunderclan cats."You never told me you had a brother though!I'm cayotepaw by the way." He said,addressing the last part to acornpaw.

Captain October 20th, 2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 407456)
He looked down at her. He opened his mouth to say that he would be fine, but instead said. "Alright." He understood the situation and he felt the concern in his mate. If something happened, something could happen to take one away from the other. She didn't want that to happen, and he didnt want it to happen either. "I'll stay within paws reach."

“Thank you.” She said, looking at him with an appreciative smile resting on her maw, “I love you.” Blackfrost nuzzled his neck with a warm purr stirring from her for a moment. The young warrior did not like to seem overprotective, but times like these just made her want to take more extra precautions. She could see the full-moon shining above them rather brightly, so nothing worthy of Starclan being concerned about was happening, which made her feel a little better. The black-furred female glanced around at the other cats that surrounded them in the clearing, some wearing the same feared expressions as she had and some showing signs of aggression in their faces, which made a shiver of uneasiness run up her spine, but she decided to just focus on what was happening now, returning her head back to forward and letting her observant gaze rest on the feuding leaders ahead of them.

Static October 20th, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 406900)
Riverpaw fell into awkward silence,until she thought of something to get the conversation going again."So what do you think the leaders will talk about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.

She paused,” Shadowclan probably is discussing the flood recovery I’d guess, Thunderclan and Windclan and probably bickering and there flaws. Skyclan and Riverclan are talking about the flood.” He meowed.[/QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 407097)
Sure, We can end here))
Coyotecry nodded. He was one of those cats, no doubt about it. The tom cat flicked his tail, hearing raised yowls coming from the leaders' place. He blinked and looked over at Blazingforest. "Please excuse me," he meowed, standing up abruptly. His tail lashed once as he gave a small tip of his head. Without another word, he padded off into the sea of pelts.

Riverpaw nodded,smiling when he said they where bickering over their flaws."They should really just get over it.Its not as if they can fight here.Starclan would be angry and stop them." She said enthusiastically.
----
Burningforest's eyes trailed after the cat for a moment before he shrugged and looked back at the leaders,left alone once again.Guess he couldn't really help it though if everyone was busy.The Tom's ambefr eyes didn't glance around at the windclan cats no more,because he decided to just ignore them for now.If something happened he couldn't stop it anyways.
(Open once again XD)

Mango October 20th, 2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 407473)
She paused,” Shadowclan probably is discussing the flood recovery I’d guess, Thunderclan and Windclan and probably bickering and there flaws. Skyclan and Riverclan are talking about the flood.” He meowed.

Riverpaw nodded,smiling when he said they where bickering over their flaws."They should really just get over it.Its not as if they can fight here.Starclan would be angry and stop them." She said enthusiastically.
----
Burningforest's eyes trailed after the cat for a moment before he shrugged and looked back at the leaders,left alone once again.Guess he couldn't really help it though if everyone was busy.The Tom's ambefr eyes didn't glance around at the windclan cats no more,because he decided to just ignore them for now.If something happened he couldn't stop it anyways.
(Open once again XD)[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw gave a positive nodd," That is true. I doubt they'd fight."

Static October 20th, 2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 407483)
----
(Open once again XD)

Lionpaw gave a positive nodd," That is true. I doubt they'd fight."[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw nodded."Do you want to explore the island or something?It isour first time after all!" She said,standing up and stretching.