Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [ShadowClan] to be or not to be {CLOSED} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78235)

SoulJoy February 10th, 2024 08:47 AM

to be or not to be {CLOSED}

RE-OPENING

New thread for this plot

I know, i know. I just started being active again but i rlly want to have a friends-to-enemies-to-lovers plot. So let's get it started.

A bit about Cherry:
She is 3 moons old.
Fluffy long-furred calico she-cat w/ blue eyes.
Reserved and quiet, but is very stubborn and quick to anger (as of now).
She has a protector mentality, always wanting to tell others what to do because she wants to keep them safe.

--------------

Cherrykit will meet her new {friend} in the nursery. As the two grow they become closer, until they don't.

Once they get to apprenticeship (around 7 moons) the two start to grow distant because their goals are very different, one is more ambitious than the other.

But even with this rivalry a bit of tension, romantic tension, starts to grow between the two. The {rival} is manipulative & a sweet-talker and Cherry is more reserved and calculated.

As they become warriors the {rival} starts to make their romantic interest for Cherry more obvious but with them being rivals, Cherry brushes it off as the {rival} being their usual manipulative self.

As the title says "to be or not to be" which means to live or die, meaning one of the two cats will end up dying (or almost dying) this part of the plot i will leave up to how the rps go.

-----------

How To Apply:
- Must be a kit (2-4 moons)
Describe your character in detail (or link to site):
Plot ideas or ideas for the development of your character:
Anything else?:

{quick note: most of the rps will be
private for the sake of organization}

SoulJoy February 15th, 2024 07:06 AM

Re: to be or not to be {plot prompt}

{ bump }<3

GoldenRavenWings February 15th, 2024 07:43 AM

I present to you!
Sagekit!
He is a black longhair tom with sage green eyes and white ears and paws.
Known for his sweet demeanor, he can be talkative. Despite this, he is playful and always tries his best.
He a proud little pansexual kit. He is 4 moons old.
I think we should see what happens (if you accept) between the two before we start to plot but maybe Sage becomes rude and disrespectful or less trustworthy?
-Basic details-
Sagekit
4 moons
A black longhair tom with sage green eyes and white ears and paws
Sweet(+) Talkative(-/=) Playful(+) Tries his best(+)
Pansexual
@SoulJoy
- Have a great day!:heartbounce:-

SoulJoy February 15th, 2024 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenswings (Post 1550785)
I present to you!
Sagekit!
He is a black longhair tom with sage green eyes and white ears and paws.
Known for his sweet demeanor, he can be talkative. Despite this, he is playful and always tries his best.
He a proud little pansexual kit. He is 4 moons old.
I think we should see what happens (if you accept) between the two before we start to plot but maybe Sage becomes rude and disrespectful or less trustworthy?
-Basic details-
Sagekit
4 moons
A black longhair tom with sage green eyes and white ears and paws
Sweet(+) Talkative(-/=) Playful(+) Tries his best(+)
Pansexual
@SoulJoy
- Have a great day!:heartbounce:-

Ty for the reply! If no one else applies in 2-3 days, your kit will automatically be accepted.
I rlly like your idea to see what happens first. If you are accepted, we'll continue the planning
through pms or Discord (your choice). Have a nice day!

GoldenRavenWings February 15th, 2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulJoy (Post 1550883)

Ty for the reply! If no one else applies in 2-3 days, your kit will automatically be accepted.
I rlly like your idea to see what happens first. If you are accepted, we'll continue the planning
through pms or Discord (your choice). Have a nice day!

Sadly I don’t have Discord atm. Maybe through pms?

zozelen February 15th, 2024 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulJoy (Post 1548325)
I know, i know. I just started being active again but i rlly want to have a friends-to-enemies-to-lovers plot. So let's get it started.

A bit about Cherry:
She is 3 moons old.
She has a protector mentality, always wanting to tell others what to do because she wants to keep them safe.

--------------

Cherrykit will meet her new {friend} in the nursery. As the two grow they become closer, until they don't.

Once they get to apprenticeship (around 7 moons) the two start to grow distant because their goals are very different, one is more ambitious than the other.

But even with this rivalry a bit of tension, romantic tension, starts to grow between the two. The {rival} is manipulative & a sweet-talker and Cherry is more reserved and calculated.

As they become warriors the {rival} starts to make their romantic interest for Cherry more obvious but with them being rivals, Cherry brushes it off as the {rival} being their usual manipulative self.

As the title says "to be or not to be" which means to live or die, meaning one of the two cats will end up dying (or almost dying) this part of the plot i will leave up to how the rps go.

-----------

How To Apply:
Anything else?:

ooh, this looks interesting! i do have a shadowclan kit, but i don't really think she'd be fit for the role haha. the plot sounds fun though!

SoulJoy February 15th, 2024 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenswings (Post 1550894)
Sadly I don’t have Discord atm. Maybe through pms?

sounds good.

SoulJoy March 3rd, 2024 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulJoy (Post 1548325)

A bit about Cherry:
She is 3 moons old.

--------------

-----------

How To Apply:
Anything else?:

@GoldenRavenWings I was reading back the plot and it's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions when it gets to the enemies part :bawling:

GoldenRavenWings March 3rd, 2024 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulJoy (Post 1560651)

@GoldenRavenWings I was reading back the plot and it's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions when it gets to the enemies part :bawling:

Oop-
Ya it will :quivering:

SoulJoy March 3rd, 2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings (Post 1560664)
Oop-
Ya it will :quivering:

ight, back to the rp! ^^ (lol forgot who had to reply)