Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Biographies (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Leopardsnow's Many (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72131)

braveleopard. November 3rd, 2023 01:57 PM

Leopardsnow's Many

this is where all my lovely children sleep!! <3 have fun looking in my biographies of all my children

braveleopard. November 3rd, 2023 02:07 PM

Re: Leopardsnow's Many

Name: Moonfoot

Clan: Riverclan

Role: warrior

Moons: Middle-aged, so 30-35 moons

Former group of origin, if any: Rouge/Loner

Appearance: Neat blue-ish grey with calico patterns and cold green eyes. She has strange vines on her two front legs with little red tips. She has a maple leaf on one ear. One ear is folded, the other is normal.

Personality: An outgoing, cold-looking feline. If you get to know her, you'll find she's quite nice. She cares deeply for Riverclan.

Family: Minnowshell (mother, dead) ; Tumblesight (father, dead)

Backstory: once involed in the Bloodmoon Spirit Summoning, she has a cold, faraway look in her eyes and sometimes goes on a wild, chatty detour about the Summoning she participated in. [psst, here's a link to the warrior cats ultimate event this is based off of! ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9D...b24gZXZlbnQ%3D ]
Quote(s) they might have said: "I continue to try, try again until I can't anymore."

braveleopard. November 3rd, 2023 02:09 PM

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name:

Clan Or Group:

Role:

Moons:

Former group of origin, if any:

Appearance:

Personality:

Family:

Backstory:

Quote(s) they might have said:

braveleopard. November 3rd, 2023 06:11 PM

Name: Amulet

Clan Or Group: Rouge/Loner

Role: loner

Moons: 12 moons

Former group of origin, if any: none

Appearance: White, fur fades into soft cream on the tail, paws, nose, and ears. Wears the Sanguline Amulet (gold w/ a star-like pendant and roses around it) she also has some red peony wrapped around one leg. One eye is blue, and the other yellow. She has an innocent face.

Personality: Easily flustered, innocent, childish, and full of energy in love.

Family: Callie (sister, alive) ; Timber (father, desceased) ; August (mother, missing cat)

Backstory: Found a strange amulet (which she wears) in a barn, -which is her home-, in twolegplace. Close friend to Tigress and Dawnie.

Quote(s) they might have said: "My life is a symphony, blessed with harmonious music and twists of interesting drama+chaos."

braveleopard. November 3rd, 2023 08:05 PM

Name: Callie

Clan Or Group: Rouges/Loners

Role: loner

Moons: 11 and a half moons

Former group of origin, if any: none

Appearance: Calico-like shecat with a orange and black tail. she has one black ear, and one orange.

Personality: feisty :fire: gal who could be described as: "the man with the plan," except female. she is outgoing and very daring, often trying to make the final decision, always speaking over her sister, Amulet.

Family: Amulet (sister, alive) ; Timber (father, deceased) ; August (mother, missing)

Backstory: N/A, i haven't made one yet for callie

Quote(s) they might have said: "If you'll protect me, Amulet, I'll protect you!" hugs kit Amulet

braveleopard. November 15th, 2023 08:26 AM

Dancingevening Bio

≫ Name: Dancingevening
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Prefix meaning: loves to dance
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Suffix meaning: favorite time of day is evening
≫ Other names: N/A
≫ Age [in moons]: 36
≫ Gender: she/her
≫ Personality: kind-hearted, outgoing, and all-out athletic despite being a queen
≫ Current Clan/Group: Thunderclan
≫ Former Clan/Group, if any: N/A
≫ Rank: Queen
≫ Appearance: fluffy lilac-point cat with very light, almost white, teal eyes.
≫ Known Family: Heathertail (mother, deceased) ; tallspike (sister, alive)
≫ Mates/Crushes: @Spartan-117's Rabbitsnarl
≫ Long Poem: Dancingevening, dancingevening, dancing gracefully in the evening. Her dance is graceful, her fur flowing, a smile upon her face.
A dancing feline in the evening, never a disgrace.
≫ Breed: seal-point siamese
≫ Long Backstory: N/A, TBD
≫Offspring: Batkit ( @RavenzzGlow ), Faithkit ( @ChristmasFawn ), Hopperkit ( @leopardsnow )

I shall make her a proper drawing later