Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   KITCLAN Roleplay (where all kits) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39513)

Galaxy_ May 19th, 2021 10:11 AM

KITCLAN Roleplay (where all kits)

( Small rock leaders den and anoummment spot)
(DENS)
Smallpinesarea(hunting and herbs)
Marsh(HUNTING HERBS)
GREATROCK(Herbs)

Lavender'fur May 19th, 2021 10:21 AM

Re: KITCLAN Roleplay (where all kits)

;Littlekit;
Littlekit rolled onto her back, surveying the sky. Wow! It was big. And.. um.. large. Yup. Large. The med kit got up and tried - and failed - to jump as high as possible. That's stupid, she thought, if I can't reach the herbs.

[ OPEN ]

Fritter May 19th, 2021 10:22 AM

Eel kit was being there usual self, interested in only others. As they prowled around there towering environment they watched bugs crawl quickly across there path they sat down they grew impatient quickly and got to there paws pacing in a never ending backwards and forwards pattern until they thought they spotted there leader, spotted kit, and padded over to them.’Hello spotted kit! It’s lovely today!’ Eel had a squeaky voice as they spoke it was high pitched as well. @Oakpaw1

CreativeWolf May 19th, 2021 10:22 AM

Nightkit padded out of the den and looked around and spotted a leaf falling she ran and jump on it.

Galaxy_ May 19th, 2021 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar (Post 1003827)
Eel kit was being there usual self, interested in only others. As they prowled around there towering environment they watched bugs crawl quickly across there path they sat down they grew impatient quickly and got to there paws pacing in a never ending backwards and forwards pattern until they thought they spotted there leader, spotted kit, and padded over to them.’Hello spotted kit! It’s lovely today!’ Eel had a squeaky voice as they spoke it was high pitched as well. @Oakpaw1

"It is lovely It feels weird being so small!" Spottedkit squeaked

Fritter May 19th, 2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 (Post 1003835)

"It is lovely It feels weird being so small!" Spottedkit squeaked

‘I agree! I can’t even see the tree canopy’s from here and there are so many leafs up to my shoulders!’ Eel chuckled grinning.’Why don’t we go chase some leafs? It would be good practise for when we get prey!’

Galaxy_ May 19th, 2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar (Post 1003841)
‘I agree! I can’t even see the tree canopy’s from here and there are so many leafs up to my shoulders!’ Eel chuckled grinning.’Why don’t we go chase some leafs? It would be good practise for when we get prey!’

"OAky!" Spottedkit squeak where kits after all we desurve to play!

(ATTATION ALL CLAN CATS I NEED YOUR AGES IN MOONS!)

Fritter May 19th, 2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 (Post 1003843)

"OAky!" Spottedkit squeak where kits after all we desurve to play!

(ATTATION ALL CLAN CATS I NEED YOUR AGES IN MOONS!)

Eel giggles and bunches up leaping onto a leaf with a thud they landed on there back Batting the leaf away.
(Eel is 4 moons

Galaxy_ May 19th, 2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar (Post 1003856)
Eel giggles and bunches up leaping onto a leaf with a thud they landed on there back Batting the leaf away.
(Eel is 4 moons

Spottedkit jumped on a leaf was she being too childish "Uh eelkit i have to go to the med. cat den to ask a question." Spottedkits voice squeaked

CreativeWolf May 19th, 2021 10:39 AM

Nightkit landed and looked at a tree she ran to it and tried to climbed it
(Nightkit is 3 moon @Oakpaw1)