Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   101 requests for oc stories (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17910)

Branch of Life August 10th, 2018 10:04 PM

101 requests for oc stories

Hello there! I like to write stories and need you guys to lend me your ocs to write in a story online on here. I will mention you in it for charrie credit. If you want an example here it is with my ocs. This example is in first person but it dosen’t need to be in first person POV.

I padded into Thunderclan camp looking around. “Hello,Birchfire!” I said to my friend. “Why hello Lilacstorm!” Birchfire said running up to me. “How are you?” She asked. “I’m great! What about you?” I asked her settling down in the shade. It was a hot day and I needed to cool off. “I’m good.” Birchfire said. “Ahh the shade.” She purred her blue eyes looking into my green. “I think we should go on a hunt.” She meowed getting up and padding to the entrence. “I’ll race you.” She purred a look of amusment in her eyes. “Oh your on!” I shouted racing after her. I raced so far in I ran into a tree. “Oops.” I said. “Oh Lilacstorm you are so naive.” She meowed as she ran into a tree aswell. “Ummm” the molly mewed. “Ha karma!” I purred my green eyes glittering.

I would add so much more to this story but I don’t feel like it.

Form:

Name (s):
POV:
Plot:

:colorwah: thanks for reading this! :colorwah:

Oh also please don’t quote it or it will be ignored

:colorwah: :colorwah:

k!ngk3s August 10th, 2018 10:08 PM

Re: 101 requests for oc stories

Name (s): FireLeaf
POV: 3
Plot: His backstory like he steped out of camp and begins his story

Rhubarb August 10th, 2018 11:53 PM

Name (s): N/A (he never got a name)
POV:3
Plot: long ago the cat with no name had woke up in the woods. He was young but strived to survive. He did this traveling from clan to clan having no home but the rode. He tried to piece his life together buy all he can remember is these things a milky scent, Later screeching, yelling, blood, horrible smells, bars, freedom, exhaustion, sleep. He is still yet to member his past but one day he will remember. He has to. Right?
(If you want the forgot past part VM or pm me)

Branch of Life August 10th, 2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 533628)
Name (s): FireLeaf
POV: 3
Plot: His backstory like he steped out of camp and begins his story

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 533702)
Name (s): N/A (he never got a name)
POV:3
Plot: long ago the cat with no name had woke up in the woods. He was young but strived to survive. He did this traveling from clan to clan having no home but the rode. He tried to piece his life together buy all he can remember is these things a milky scent, Later screeching, yelling, blood, horrible smells, bars, freedom, exhaustion, sleep. He is still yet to member his past but one day he will remember. He has to. Right?
(If you want the forgot past part VM or pm me)

Will do tommarrow it’s 11:55 pm

Rhubarb August 10th, 2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ (Post 533706)

Same u in tx?

Branch of Life August 11th, 2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 533708)
Same u in tx?

Ayy 12:00 am and no IL it sucks here I’ll trade you

k!ngk3s August 11th, 2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ (Post 533706)

ok then