Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Axe's Adventure {Open} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54089)

Gay'Fluff July 21st, 2022 01:12 PM

Axe's Adventure {Open}

Axe paused, flicking his tail as he meowed back to his housefolk as they opened the door for him. Purring, he bumped his head on their leg before running out, sniffing around the garden as his housefolk watched. /When they leave../ He thought, cutting off as he sniffed at the pretty yellow flowers under paw.

Zei August 15th, 2022 02:55 PM

Re: Axe's Adventure {Open}

@Gay'Fluff

A skinny silvery-grey Bengal wandered into the garden and called out "hello?"

Gay'Fluff August 15th, 2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior (Post 1241588)
@Gay'Fluff

A skinny silvery-grey Bengal wandered into the garden and called out "hello?"

Axe jumped, glancing up at the new cat, then his housefolk. They were on their rectangle metal again. Gazing back at the cat he meowed a greeting. "Hi!"

Zei August 15th, 2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff (Post 1241589)
Axe jumped, glancing up at the new cat, then his housefolk. They were on their rectangle metal again. Gazing back at the cat he meowed a greeting. "Hi!"

the She-cat smiled "i'm Silva! who are you?"

Gay'Fluff August 15th, 2022 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior (Post 1241590)
the She-cat smiled "i'm Silva! who are you?"

"I'm Axe." He gazed down at the flowers at his paws for a few moments. "Silva's a pretty name."

Zei August 15th, 2022 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff (Post 1241592)
"I'm Axe." He gazed down at the flowers at his paws for a few moments. "Silva's a pretty name."

Silva blushed "thank you... Axe is a nice name too" Silva sat down for a moment...

Gay'Fluff August 15th, 2022 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior (Post 1241594)
Silva blushed "thank you... Axe is a nice name too" Silva sat down for a moment...

He turned his head as his housefolk made a noise, pointing a furless paw at Silva and smiling. "I think they wanna pet you." He mewed, tilting his head at her.

Zei August 15th, 2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff (Post 1241595)
He turned his head as his housefolk made a noise, pointing a furless paw at Silva and smiling. "I think they wanna pet you." He mewed, tilting his head at her.

Silva nodded and paddled over letting the twolegs touch her purring as one inched her ear...

Gay'Fluff August 15th, 2022 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior (Post 1241596)
Silva nodded and paddled over letting the twolegs touch her purring as one inched her ear...

His housefolk looked at Axe for a moment, arching its eyebrow in silent question as it pet Silva behind the ear.

Zei August 15th, 2022 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff (Post 1241598)
His housefolk looked at Axe for a moment, arching its eyebrow in silent question as it pet Silva behind the ear.

Silva sat down "so whats it like being a Housecat?"