Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Danger In Fiction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5523)

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 01:34 PM

Danger In Fiction

((Based on the thing by Cyndago- go watch it!!))

THIS IS CLOSED NOW
I mean, there's really no way to incorporate anybody in this anymore..
I'll leave the intro here though.
Read if you want??

@Rivergold @Brambleflight
Writing is a powerful thing.
You don't know me, but you probably know my books. I've written many bestsellers over the years, but lately, people- characters- like you haven't been cooperating too well. You see, I need you to work with me, or I'll have to make you.
----
You live a normal life, until one day, you're transported into another world. You've been placed in a horror book, but you don't know it. A voice is booming from the sky, telling you what you say and do. Do you follow this voice or disobey? What will happen? You or the author decides.
----

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 01:41 PM

Re: Danger In Fiction

Name: This will never be stated, so it's not important. Call him "The Author"
Age (16 or older please): 29
Appearance: He is of average height, pale skinned, with short, black hair. He has brown eyes, covered with glasses. He has muscles, and wears a dark gray button-up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.
Personality: Controlling and easily frustrated. You could call him sort of a sadist, or evil towards his characters, as he likes the worst of situations upon them. He realizes the power he has and almost abuses it.
Other: ;);););)

|+sari+| April 7th, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsATryp (Post 223614)
Appearance: He is of average height, pale skinned, with short, black hair. He has brown eyes, covered with glasses. He has muscles, and wears a dark gray button-up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.
Personality: Controlling and easily frustrated. You could call him sort of a sadist, or evil towards his characters, as he likes the worst of situations upon them. He realizes the power he has and almost abuses it.

Name: Rose Iris
Appearance: she has black hair that falls in lush, thick waves down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dark purple. She wears a red spaghetti strap tank and short jean hip hugger shorts. On her feet are black sandals with long straps that wrap around her legs up to the middle of her shins. She wears eyeliner.
Persona: brave, determined, sarcastic. She wants to do what is right, and puts others first, and herself last, always.
Plan on Listening? hmm... it'll depend.
Other: can she be the main character?

@ItsATryp

Rivergold April 7th, 2017 03:00 PM

Name: Ana
Age (16 or older please): 24
Appearance:
Personality: tbrped
Plan On Listening?: Ahahahaha no.
Questions:
Other:

¤Insert_User_Name¤ April 7th, 2017 03:28 PM

Name: Alex Byrne.
Age (16 or older please): 18
Appearance: Boopity Bop
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Plan On Listening?: Hmm... I'll think abou- No.
Questions: Nope.
Other: Hallo.

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePet123 (Post 223628)
Name: Rose Iris
Appearance: she has black hair that falls in lush, thick waves down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dark purple. She wears a red spaghetti strap tank and short jean hip hugger shorts. On her feet are black sandals with long straps that wrap around her legs up to the middle of her shins. She wears eyeliner.
Persona: brave, determined, sarcastic. She wants to do what is right, and puts others first, and herself last, always.
Plan on Listening? hmm... it'll depend.
Other: can she be the main character?

@ItsATryp

i
Accepted! Also- in the story, a group of people work together, so there isn't a main role. :)

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 223670)
Name: Alex Byrne.
Age (16 or older please): 18
Appearance: Boopity Bop
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Plan On Listening?: Hmm... I'll think abou- No.
Questions: Nope.
Other: Hallo.

Accepted!! :3

Serendipity April 7th, 2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsATryp (Post 223614)

Name: Salem
Age (16 or older please): 17 and a half
Appearance: Black hair blue eyes I guess why not
Personality: Annoying, spicy taco, sarcastic, braggy, He has that 'I wont listen to nobody' attitude
Plan On Listening?: No, That would be against his personality traits
Questions:
Other:

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles (Post 223810)
Name: Salem
Age (16 or older please): 17 and a half
Appearance: Black hair blue eyes I guess why not
Personality: Annoying, spicy taco, sarcastic, braggy, He has that 'I wont listen to nobody' attitude
Plan On Listening?: No, That would be against his personality traits
Questions:
Other:

Accepted~~~

appariitiion April 7th, 2017 07:04 PM

We can start if everyone wants to.