Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [WindClan] "What If We Rewrite The Stars?" Wolfkit Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81416)

Ragwort April 11th, 2024 08:57 AM

"What If We Rewrite The Stars?" Wolfkit Finder

Wolfkits Come back to Windclan after Living In Starclan For Many Moons, Which has Lead her to Become quite Wise for Her age. I'm Looking for some Adoptive Family For Her That Will support her search for deeper knowledge in Live and Understanding of Why things Happen the way they happen.

Being Quite Mature For Her Age She has Little Interest In Kit Games and Would Like to Have Friends She Can Hold An Intelligent Conversation with.

I'm Also On The Hunt For a Mentor With a Serious, but Knowledge able Personality, and if they have Been In Starclan Like Her, that would be awesome but it not required!

Just Mention me, Sign ups are Free style!
If Looking to be a Mentor Plz list at least 1 reason for why they the perfect fit.

braveleopard. April 16th, 2024 01:12 PM

Re: "What If We Rewrite The Stars?" Wolfkit Finder

i would totally apply but i can't my only WC character is a kit and a queen
but.. when did wolfkit die? she could have known my oc leopardkit (who is currently rejoining wc after being missing, but..)

Ragwort April 19th, 2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1579634)
i would totally apply but i can't my only WC character is a kit and a queen
but.. when did wolfkit die? she could have known my oc leopardkit (who is currently rejoining wc after being missing, but..)

I do think she would have as She died some time in like the middle of last year i think? i can look it up i guess and see if i can find her last post, but i'm pretty sure its gone...

braveleopard. April 19th, 2024 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zei (Post 1580730)

I do think she would have as She died some time in like the middle of last year i think? i can look it up i guess and see if i can find her last post, but i'm pretty sure its gone...

leopardkit's creation date was November 4th, 2023 - 10:40 AM
and her listed b-day was never mentioned as she never got a bio lol. leopard is currently 6 moons i think.

Ragwort April 19th, 2024 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1580810)
leopardkit's creation date was November 4th, 2023 - 10:40 AM
and her listed b-day was never mentioned as she never got a bio lol. leopard is currently 6 moons i think.

just realized the type, but yeah Wolfkit wouldn't have known her