Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   FallenHeart Signups ~♥︎~ Paradise for All ~♥︎~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69723)

Saki September 24th, 2023 10:04 PM

FallenHeart Signups ~♥︎~ Paradise for All ~♥︎~

~♥︎~ ``Are you lost my dear? Is your heart lost? `` I laugh ``Come child, for here, you will be found! ``~♥︎~

Nothing Yet ♥︎

Many, many moons ago a magical, beautiful cat named FutureLooker decided to leave her tribe and form a new tribe... FallenHeart Tribe. Everyone with a broken heart, a lost soul, can join her tribe. She started small but eventually word spread of her kindhearted action. She, she was an honorable cat, she welcomed anyone though, whether it be a snake or a beast, she welcomed them with the warmest smile. She had magic, but subtle.

When she was growing old and feeble, she still was bubbling with magic like an overflowing volcano. She decided her death would not be a sad, lonely death in her den. She wanted to use her magic for good, for the good of her tribe. With only telling her elders, who tried to stop her but eventually gave up, she used the magic. She went to the most magical spot in her tribe, The Mystic Blue. A circle in the middle of their large territory where the moon was clearly seen at it's highest. Once it hit midnight she ran there, taking power from the moon she made a barrier so that only animals were deemed worthy could pass through. And then, she was gone. As a tribute The Mystic Blue was recognized as FutureLooker's grave. No one felt like she was wrong but everyone felt like she could have told them. The days ahead were sad without her but, eventually, FallenHeart Tribe was stronger than ever.

Now in honor of FutureLooker, leaders take on the name of "Looker" at the end of their own name along with a fraction of FutureLooker's abilities.

Leader:

DarlingLooker ~ An arrogant but kind she who is quite stubborn ~ Former Kittypet cat ~

Elders (Second in command[s]):

Healer (Medicine cat):

Healer Apprentice (Medicine cat apprentice):

Swift Ones (Prey hunters):

DoveTalon ~ A relatively young midnight black tom ~ Black leopard ~

Velvet ~ A swift she with long, ginger fur with white spots and midnight black paws ~ Fox ~

Strong Ones (Fighters):

CareGivers(Queen):

Little Ones (Child):

Young Ones(Apprentice):

Major role:

If you get a major role please VM me before you do anything drastic such as make a flood or fire or start a war. I will normally say yes as long as you ask ♥︎

Name:
Species:
Roleplay Example:
Why do you think this character will be good for this role:
Other:
Mention Me: @Vixlz

Normal Role:

Normal roles can start roleplaying immediately as long as your born in FalllenHearts Tribe. If you have a past of joining but don't want to go through that trouble please put it in your "other" section. Joining from anywhere is open but first I would like to roleplay with you in this thread ♥︎

Name:
Other:
Species:
Mention Me: @Vixlz

If you have any question feel free to VM me or any roleplay ideas I would be open to hear them! ♥︎

SpiritWolf_yt October 2nd, 2023 03:26 PM

Re: FallenHeart Signups ~♥︎~ Paradise for All ~♥︎~

Name: starshine
Role: healer
Roleplay Example: I know this isn't starshines rp example but it's close to her rp example
Why do you think this character will be good for this role: she's kind sweet and gentle she loves to connect with other cats she meets, she's excellent listener and loves to learn about herbs
Other: are there powers or such? And doni need to tell you what specie she is?
Mention Me: @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

Saki October 2nd, 2023 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt (Post 1480502)
Name: starshine
Role: healer
Roleplay Example: I know this isn't starshines rp example but it's close to her rp example
Why do you think this character will be good for this role: she's kind sweet and gentle she loves to connect with other cats she meets, she's excellent listener and loves to learn about herbs
Other: are there powers or such? And doni need to tell you what specie she is?

Ill let you know if you can have healer in a few days in case anyone else wants it

And doni need to tell you what specie she is?

oops, forgot to put that in the form *head smash*

are there powers or such?

only for the leader :heartbounce:

SpiritWolf_yt October 2nd, 2023 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1480503)
Ill let you know if you can have healer in a few days in case anyone else wants it

Ah ok

She is a wolf

ChaosBringer. October 2nd, 2023 03:42 PM

Name: DoveTalon
Role: Prey Hunter
Other: Male
Species: Black leopard

Saki October 2nd, 2023 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower (Post 1480514)
Name: DoveTalon
Role: Prey Hunter
Other: Male
Species: Black leopard

accepted! yay more ppl

SpiritWolf_yt October 22nd, 2023 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1480503)

Yellow I was just wondering if I got the role or not it's been more than a week hehe I don't wanna be pushy if I am very sorry

Saki October 22nd, 2023 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt (Post 1490964)

Yellow I was just wondering if I got the role or not it's been more than a week hehe I don't wanna be pushy if I am very sorry

Don't worry about, you got the role (i may or may not have forgotten about this...)

SpiritWolf_yt October 22nd, 2023 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1490976)
Don't worry about, you got the role (i may or may not have forgotten about this...)

Ok ( it's fine

braveleopard. November 20th, 2023 09:48 AM

Name: Sweetiebelle
Role: healer apprentince
Species: monarch butterfly fox
Roleplay Example: Sweetiebelle barked happily, hovering around the herbal store. "I cant wait to learn soo many remedies!"
-
She worked hard, following the gentle orders from her mentor, the full healer.

Why do you think this character will be good for this role: she is hardworking, adorable, and all-out an obedient furball!
Other: she's totally awesome
appearance:
wings like viewed here, but lavender!! also, fin-like tail wings. (not my work)
fur this color, but with darker leopard-like spots, also dark brown eyes
Mention Me: @Sunii

oop.. edits