Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

Deerlie February 19th, 2019 02:55 PM

Re: Quarantine Zone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentine Wolf (Post 569852)

she touched the kit with her nose gently. "What is your name?, I am Sparrowfur"

The small kit shuddered, "I..I'm S-Spadepaw..." Shee finaly showed her face, a missing eye and a scar lining her cheek. "Y-Yeah.. i know.." She let out a cough. "I'm ugly.." The voice of hers croaked, she needed herbs as soon as possible...

Freesia February 20th, 2019 12:03 AM

Re: Seastones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini (Post 570785)

blue eyes focused in on the white pelt next to her, as the moonlight made it sparkle in a way that made her love sea stones. As the dark waters on the shore began to show the slightest shade of violet her body flinched, they had to leave before sunrise. The small ragdoll flicked her tail up to the sky, pointing out the purple streaks running through it. “It’s still hard..” she meowed her sky blue eyes wide a look of anticipation on her gray face as she wanted to stay in this moment for as long as she could, yet she couldn’t hide it, she was freezing. Her pelt pricked with the cold leaf bare air. “I can’t stand it that we have to leave soon...” her soft meow slipped out under her breath a look of surprise played her face at the fact that the words had escaped her mouth, a look of excitement sitting on her pointy muzzle. It was an exciting time for her the one time that Moonpaw really tricky felt happy.

Everything was slowly turning rosy as the dawn made its way into the early morning sky. It was, simply put, beautiful. As the two apprentices chatted, Glazepaw could feel the unspoken tension in the air. Did they...like each other? Was he imagining something? Did she think of him as nothing more than a friend? He realized now that he may have developed feelings for this ShadowClan apprentice. He felt his heart clench as his breath hitched. They could never be together as long as they were in different Clans. They were almost warriors already... Moonpaw had already moved, couldn't he? He had nothing left in SkyClan other than... No. Stop thinking about that. Just focus on becoming a warrior, Glaze. He couldn't leave his mother... Or Owlflame... His expression fell. He didn't want to leave, not from here, and he could tell that Moonpaw didn't want to, either. He trembled slightly from a mixture of exhaustion, cold, and anticipation. At her last statement, his heartbeat picked up suddenly, and without thinking he turned and nuzzled her cheek. Realizing what he was doing, he pulled back quickly. "Ah... erm-" he stuttered. His pelt burned with embarrassment. What were you thinking? Nothing, obviously, you mousebrain! he scolded himself.

gemini February 20th, 2019 08:15 AM

Re: Seastones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 573677)
Everything was slowly turning rosy as the dawn made its way into the early morning sky. It was, simply put, beautiful. As the two apprentices chatted, Glazepaw could feel the unspoken tension in the air. Did they...like each other? Was he imagining something? Did she think of him as nothing more than a friend? He realized now that he may have developed feelings for this ShadowClan apprentice. He felt his heart clench as his breath hitched. They could never be together as long as they were in different Clans. They were almost warriors already... Moonpaw had already moved, couldn't he? He had nothing left in SkyClan other than... No. Stop thinking about that. Just focus on becoming a warrior, Glaze. He couldn't leave his mother... Or Owlflame... His expression fell. He didn't want to leave, not from here, and he could tell that Moonpaw didn't want to, either. He trembled slightly from a mixture of exhaustion, cold, and anticipation. At her last statement, his heartbeat picked up suddenly, and without thinking he turned and nuzzled her cheek. Realizing what he was doing, he pulled back quickly. "Ah... erm-" he stuttered. His pelt burned with embarrassment. What were you thinking? Nothing, obviously, you mousebrain! he scolded himself.

as the tom moved in nuzzling her cheek her ears grew hot with surprise and embarrassment. Yet she didn’t flinch away, it was a strange feeling to her as she just stared over at Glazepaw, did she like him? What was this? As a kit Moonpaw had had so much abuse in her life! She had promised herself never to love again and... was she breaking her own rule. No matter, it could never work, no they were in different clans although the tension was high as glazepaw shook his head she gave the slightest schoolgirl like giggle, although almost immediately as the sound escaped her maw. She swiped her tail over her face. As she shook her head the slightest bit, she didn’t realize where she was drifting to as she slowly nuzzled his cheek in return before tearing away and looking back at the sunrise the frigid air sweeping through the hollow, “It’s fine...” she meowed in a shy voice before pulling away, and what could she say, this might be the exception for her rule...

Mango February 20th, 2019 12:24 PM

Re: The Infirmary

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachy (Post 573014)
(sorry for the wait!)

goosepaw approached the tiny white kit, a curious look circling her yellow eyes. "hi there," her greeting was soft, but it felt a little forced (in her mind). she wasnt used to dealing with kits, considering she spent her whole life in the medicine den. and this one...seemed really helpless. reminded her of herself when she was younger. "you're completely buried in snow there, buddy." she gently grabbed the kit by the scruff and lifted him out of the snow pile and placed him beside her. "there are available nests further into the infirmary, if you'd be interested. unless snow nests are just you're thing, then no shame." a smirk curled up the side of her muzzle. "mind tellin' me your name and how you feel?"

The little kit was so cold that he could not stop shaking. He stuttered out one word,” C-c-co-co-l-lll-d.” He stammered. He was scared the she-cat would stick him in the snow because he was to cold to ask to be put in a nest.

shamerock wolf February 21st, 2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 573424)
The small kit shuddered, "I..I'm S-Spadepaw..." Shee finaly showed her face, a missing eye and a scar lining her cheek. "Y-Yeah.. i know.." She let out a cough. "I'm ugly.." The voice of hers croaked, she needed herbs as soon as possible...

she ooked at the kit suddenly sad the the little one had thought of herself like that. "you are beautiful Spadepaw. More beutiful then me" she giged a bit to try to cheer the young kit up. she looked up and towards the medicine cat "Hey this kit needs some herbs please hurry!" she wrapped her tail around the kit. "where is your mom?'

Deerlie February 21st, 2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentine Wolf (Post 574105)

she ooked at the kit suddenly sad the the little one had thought of herself like that. "you are beautiful Spadepaw. More beutiful then me" she giged a bit to try to cheer the young kit up. she looked up and towards the medicine cat "Hey this kit needs some herbs please hurry!" she wrapped her tail around the kit. "where is your mom?'

"Dead" Was the only thing she could say. "M-my father is at Thunderclans camp..." She whimpered.

shamerock wolf February 21st, 2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 574129)
"Dead" Was the only thing she could say. "M-my father is at Thunderclans camp..." She whimpered.

sparrowfur didnt know what to say. "why do i keep messing up!?" she thought in her mind. shaking her head she picked the kit up by the scruff and carried her to the medicine cat den. put her down and said loudly. "hello? this kit needs attention now!" she then looked down and purred. "well you have me now, dont worry" she smiled. ( i wanna make it hard for her to give up the kit then get involved and want to keep her or go to thunderclan with her and become her dads mate or something along those lines)

Deerlie February 21st, 2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentine Wolf (Post 574202)

sparrowfur didnt know what to say. "why do i keep messing up!?" she thought in her mind. shaking her head she picked the kit up by the scruff and carried her to the medicine cat den. put her down and said loudly. "hello? this kit needs attention now!" she then looked down and purred. "well you have me now, dont worry" she smiled. ( i wanna make it hard for her to give up the kit then get involved and want to keep her or go to thunderclan with her and become her dads mate or something along those lines)

YESSS}
Spadekit nuzzled her, "Stay with me.." She thought. "Dont leave me..."
A tom pushed his way frowards, "Spadekit?? SPADEKIT!" he screeched, pressing his nose in her pelp. "T-Thank you.. W-Whats your name?" He asked.

shamerock wolf February 22nd, 2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 574218)
YESSS}
Spadekit nuzzled her, "Stay with me.." She thought. "Dont leave me..."
A tom pushed his way frowards, "Spadekit?? SPADEKIT!" he screeched, pressing his nose in her pelp. "T-Thank you.. W-Whats your name?" He asked.

sparrowfur looked at the tom "I'm Sparrowfur." she purred. "you are her father I presume?". she was happy to see his joy. "I wont leave you Spadekit ill stay as long as allowed. " she meowed at the little kit.

.:Virgo:. February 22nd, 2019 09:34 PM

Stormcloud had lapsed in and out of sleep, the periods of time in between filled with coughing fits and lying down. She was sapped of energy, and when she tried to stand up her legs wobbled a lot. Stormcloud could smell the salt in the air, but it didn't help her. Storm knew her Greencough would get worse if she didn't take any medicine, but she wanted the kits and apprentices to live above all else, even above her own life. Stormcloud fell into a coughing fit again, and when she stopped, her body was like a rock, except for her ragged breathing.

Stormcloud had been sick for a while now, it was just getting worse. She could barely stand, and if she didn't get food she probably wouldn't be walking any time soon. She lifted her head weakly, her eyes clouded over with weakness and innervation. If someone could get her a piece of food and have a conversation with her, that would be all she needed.