Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Brambletail's manipulation. {Private} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40423)

Rxcket_p June 9th, 2021 08:50 AM

Brambletail's manipulation. {Private}

@SpottedPaww

~Brambletail ~
was stalking the clans, looking for a young cat who could be easily tricked.

SpottedPaww June 9th, 2021 08:54 AM

Re: Brambletail's manipulation. {Private}

SpottedPaw never liked staying in camp for too long, so she would always leave camp, mostly to hunt or be out in the forest. The Clan has seemed to have gotten more chaotic than usual, so she needed some peace and quiet. She looked up into the blue sky, the white clouds slowly moving, it looked as if they were moving, but they probably weren't, Deciding to be lazy again, she found a bush to rest in and curled up, putting her chin on her paws and closing her eyes. @Cxndy_Fatal

Rxcket_p June 9th, 2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1019403)
SpottedPaw never liked staying in camp for too long, so she would always leave camp, mostly to hunt or be out in the forest. The Clan has seemed to have gotten more chaotic than usual, so she needed some peace and quiet. She looked up into the blue sky, the white clouds slowly moving, it looked as if they were moving, but they probably weren't, Deciding to be lazy again, she found a bush to rest in and curled up, putting her chin on her paws and closing her eyes. @Cxndy_Fatal

~Brambletail~

She gave a sly smile and mimicked the noise of a rabbit, in attempt to lure Spottedpaw towards the forest.

SpottedPaww June 9th, 2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal (Post 1019409)
~Brambletail~

She gave a sly smile and mimicked the noise of a rabbit, in attempt to lure Spottedpaw towards the forest.

She flickered her ears into a response to what sounded like a Rabbit. She Got up and stretched, Padding into the forest, following the sound of the rabbit. "I didnt know rabbits made noise.."

Rxcket_p June 9th, 2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1019431)
She flickered her ears into a response to what sounded like a Rabbit. She Got up and stretched, Padding into the forest, following the sound of the rabbit. "I didnt know rabbits made noise.."

" That was no rabbit dear." Brambletail said, padding out from behind a tree "Say.. What do you desire most?"

SpottedPaww June 9th, 2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal (Post 1019436)
" That was no rabbit dear." Brambletail said, padding out from behind a tree "Say.. What do you desire most?"

SpottedPaw jumped in surprise and turned around at the cat who spoke. "W-Who are you? i Dont recognize you...." She Didn't have a ThunderClan scent, and didn't recognize her. Then asks what she wants most? Kind of suspicious..
"I- I dont know what i want most, why...?"
(Sorry if responses are slow im doing school stuff, last day to do it before summer)

Rxcket_p June 9th, 2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1019451)
SpottedPaw jumped in surprise and turned around at the cat who spoke. "W-Who are you? i Dont recognize you...." She Didn't have a ThunderClan scent, and didn't recognize her. Then asks what she wants most? Kind of suspicious..
"I- I dont know what i want most, why...?"
(Sorry if responses are slow im doing school stuff, last day to do it before summer)

"Im not a thunderclan cat, but you can trust me.. I promise." She smiled. "Follow me, if you will?" Her dark green eyes somehow had a lock around Spottedpaw. She didn't want this one to go.

SpottedPaww June 9th, 2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal (Post 1019459)
"Im not a thunderclan cat, but you can trust me.. I promise." She smiled. "Follow me, if you will?" Her dark green eyes somehow had a lock around Spottedpaw. She didn't want this one to go.

She Was a bit skeptical, but decided to trust this cat. "Alright..... if you say so...." She Stared at her for a second, intimidated by her some, ready to follow her

Rxcket_p June 9th, 2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1019477)
She Was a bit skeptical, but decided to trust this cat. "Alright..... if you say so...." She Stared at her for a second, intimidated by her some, ready to follow her

Brambletail smiled and started to walk into the main training area there was cats fighting everywhere, so much blood coated the ground so the grass was hardly even green.

" Welcome.." She turned around "To the dark forest."

SpottedPaww June 9th, 2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal (Post 1019479)
Brambletail smiled and started to walk into the main training area there was cats fighting everywhere, so much blood coated the ground so the grass was hardly even green.

" Welcome.." She turned around "To the dark forest."

SpottedPaw Watched all the cats fight, the grass red with blood, she picked up her blood soaked grass. I Should not have followed her... "T-This is the dark forest? All cats fighting... what have i gotten into....."