Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   ❤ owl's everything finder ❤ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14543)

Owl February 14th, 2018 10:21 PM

❤ owl's everything finder ❤

:happycat:Okay, so I still have cats that have openings! I wish to fill them.
I would greatly appreciate it, if they got filled!

Key: Need Want Appreciated

First up: PONDPAW
-RiverClan Apprentice
-her father is Rockstrike played by Bella~
-she is interested in both toms and she-cats
-9 moons old

ROLES OPEN:

love interests
sister/brother (preferably dark/black)
best friend(can be love interest)
friends
enemies(with a reason)

x.x.x.x.x.x.x

And: Eucalyptuspaw
-ThunderClan apprentice
-9 moons
-trickster
-flirty
-likes toms and she-cats

ROLES OPEN:
mother
father

sister/brother
love interests[3]@Lefty
enemies
best friend

If you have a form, just link me to their form and tell me what role you would like! If you do not have a link just simply fill this out for me:

Name:
Why(optional):
Picture/Description:
Personality:
Anything else:

:heartbounce: Thank you so much! :heartbounce:

Barnabas February 14th, 2018 10:54 PM

Re: ❤ owl's everything finder ❤

For Pondpaw I have Blazingstream for friend
For Windcrest I have Cindersplash for former mentor
For Eucalyptuspaw I have Ravenpaw for Love interest
For Tinyfawn I have Brokenheart for love interest.
@Owl.

Owl February 14th, 2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty the bear (Post 470240)
For Pondpaw I have Blazingstream for friend
For Windcrest I have Cindersplash for former mentor
For Eucalyptuspaw I have Ravenpaw for Love interest
For Tinyfawn I have Brokenheart for love interest.
@Owl.

Pondpaw: Unfortunately, I want to keep apprentices as the only friends for Pondpaw, on my last finder you had put Needepaw c: do you wanna start a roleplay between the two?

Windcrest: Cindersplash accepted!

Eucalyptuspaw: Ravenpaw accepted!

Tinyfawn: I think Brokenheart is better as a friend c: hope this is okay!

Barnabas February 14th, 2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 470242)

Pondpaw: Unfortunately, I want to keep apprentices as the only friends for Pondpaw, on my last finder you had put Needepaw c: do you wanna start a roleplay between the two?

Windcrest: Cindersplash accepted!

Eucalyptuspaw: Ravenpaw accepted!

Tinyfawn: I think Brokenheart is better as a friend c: hope this is okay!

Their all fine and I understand for Blazingstream. Sure we can rp Pond and Needle.

Owl February 14th, 2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty the bear (Post 470245)

Their all fine and I understand for Blazingstream. Sure we can rp Pond and Needle.

Would you please post a starter c:

Barnabas February 14th, 2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 470246)
Would you please post a starter c:

can do!

Twilight01 February 14th, 2018 11:07 PM

For Windcrest I have Appleheart as a friend.

Owl February 14th, 2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 470251)
For Windcrest I have Appleheart as a friend.

accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 09:00 AM

as you know I have the cinnamon roll sliverpaw! For love interest with Eucalyptuspaw!
And
Greymoon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce5af465...kdno3_1280.png
A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
I’m still which clan she should be in so If you want her a mate for some peep you can have her! :3 of course if you want her

Owl February 15th, 2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 470360)
as you know I have the cinnamon roll sliverpaw! For love interest with Eucalyptuspaw!
And
Greymoon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce5af465...kdno3_1280.png
A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
I’m still which clan she should be in so If you want her a mate for some peep you can have her! :3 of course if you want her

Of course Silverpaw is accepted~ but I'm not sure about Greymoon. Ultimately either my she-cats will end up with a tom or end up being a lover and never sticking to one cat xD