Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42)

xoyami December 2nd, 2019 09:15 AM

Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@caswshay617
Pride blossoms in his chest, feeling his kits squirm all over him. He tussles happily with his kits, making sure to be gentle enough to not hurt them, but rough enough to allow the kits to have fun.

touka December 2nd, 2019 10:40 AM

@xoyami
leafkit looked up at her father confused why he was so big still not knowing to trust him or not."w-why are you so...big and im so tiny" she squeaked

xoyami December 2nd, 2019 10:43 AM

@caswshay617
Ash gazes at the tiny she-kit, a purr rumbling in his throat. He lovingly nuzzles Leafkit, eyes closed and a smile on his muzzle. "You'll grow too. Soon enough, you'll be as big and beautiful as your mother."

touka December 2nd, 2019 10:47 AM

@xoyami
leafkit wanted to be strong and so she wanted to show her dad, she went almost into a perfect hunting crouch and then jumped on his tail holding it im place and playfully nipped it."i wanna be strong, just like you, and im going to be extra big."

touka December 2nd, 2019 10:49 AM

@xoyami
"why dont you take the kits outside, show them around camp to everybody and let them play with your sister, she only saw them when they were sleeping" rosethorn said as she looked at the kits"and then we can talk, in private"

xoyami December 2nd, 2019 03:09 PM

@caswshay617
The gray tom smiles and nudges his kits towards Dawncloud, who accepted them happily. While the fluffy cream cat trots out with the kits, Ashfrost turns to Rosethorn, expression glowing with pride. "Yes Rosethorn? What do you need?"

touka December 2nd, 2019 07:43 PM

@xoyami
"I-i didnt want to tell you but there is one more kit i named him tinykit, but right now i dont know if he will make it, he was not as strong as the other kits at birth but i still want you too see him" she said as she went into the back and came back with a tiny tiny kit and layed down laying the kit down next to her."look tinykit this is your father" the little kit looked at him with wide eyes full of sadness as he tried wriggling over to ashfrost.

xoyami December 2nd, 2019 07:53 PM

@caswshay617
All of the playful light fades out of Ashfrost's eyes as he looks at Tinykit. The kit was so small and weak, it broke his heart watching him try to wriggle. Scooping up the kit with a gentle paw, Ashfrost holds the kit close to his chest, purring reassuringly and grooming Tinykit. His soul throbs with sadness at the feeling of his kit so weak against him, and the tom wraps his body around his kit to try to warm him up.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

touka December 3rd, 2019 09:11 AM

@xoyami
tinykit whined as his father licked him making him cold even though ashfrosts fur was warm."y-your m-my father"he mewed looking up at him with his sad tiny eyes,her looked at him little tears in his eyes"why am i so small, and why is rosethorn sad," he said his eyes big and said looking at his father, "I-im not t-that t-t-tiny". he started wriggling arond then onto ashfrosts tail clinging onto it lightly mewing happly as he swayed his tail back and forth."c- can i go on your head and you walk out of camp and show everybody me on your head, so i can look bi-big like you" he wriggled his way all the way up onto ashfrosts head as he flexed his little claws then making a place on his head and holding on.

xoyami December 3rd, 2019 02:12 PM

@caswshay617
Carefully rising to his paws, Ashfrost makes his way out to the clearing, Tinykit clinging on to his head. (I'm gonna go ahead and reply more in the Riverclan clearing.)