Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Weird encounter (Private with @Broken Madness) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14765)

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 03:54 PM

Weird encounter (Private with @Broken Madness)

Splintermoon bent down eating the badger she killed. Yes she ate badgers Wich was weird for a cat she got satisfaction from it. Splintermoon started giggling "Ahhh killing badgers are so fun" she laughed even louder. @Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 22nd, 2018 07:36 PM

Re: Weird encounter (Private with @Broken Madness)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 474236)
Splintermoon bent down eating the badger she killed. Yes she ate badgers Wich was weird for a cat she got satisfaction from it. Splintermoon started giggling "Ahhh killing badgers are so fun" she laughed even louder. @Broken Madness

A loud growl was heard “ we’re lost Sol” said a Molly with black and white fur and blue eyes. “ I swear to whatever star a up there..” a tom with sun colored fur and amber eyes growls “ Shut up Night! I know where I’m going “

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 474313)
A loud growl was heard “ we’re lost Sol” said a Molly with black and white fur and blue eyes. “ I swear to whatever star a up there..” a tom with sun colored fur and amber eyes growls “ Shut up Night! I know where I’m going “

Splintermoon's head quickly raised up while she licked the blood off her paws. Her ears perking up as she heard two voices she started laughing weirdly "Ohhh! New Friends" she said going toward the voices getting closer and closer each paw step. Then she saw them a black and white Molly then a sun colored tom. Splintermoon decided to scare them and she giggled loud enough for them to hear her then jumped out in front of them scaring them" "Hiya!!" She smiled blood on her teeth and still some on her muzzle a bit. "I'm Splintermoon moon part of the insane family!" She laughed her creepy and weird laugh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 22nd, 2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 474315)
Splintermoon's head quickly raised up while she licked the blood off her paws. Her ears perking up as she heard two voices she started laughing weirdly "Ohhh! New Friends" she said going toward the voices getting closer and closer each paw step. Then she saw them a black and white Molly then a sun colored tom. Splintermoon decided to scare them and she giggled loud enough for them to hear her then jumped out in front of them scaring them" "Hiya!!" She smiled blood on her teeth and still some on her muzzle a bit. "I'm Splintermoon moon part of the insane family!" She laughed her creepy and weird laugh.

They didn’t jump at all more like they just stared at this new fellow. Sol laughs softly “ ... okay. By insane do you mean the madness family or...” he tilts his head “ because we came looking for some moon guy and I’m guessing that’s you?”

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 474322)
They didn’t jump at all more like they just stared at this new fellow. Sol laughs softly “ ... okay. By insane do you mean the madness family or...” he tilts his head “ because we came looking for some moon guy and I’m guessing that’s you?”

"No not the madness family" she huffed a little instead of laughing like usual. "And yes I'm the so called 'moon guy' but my name is Splintermoon and how dare you laugh at me!" She said looking at him Splintermoon thought she was weird and scary not funny but she guessed that was his opinion. "So why are you looking for me?" Splintermoon questioned them suspicion in her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 22nd, 2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 474323)
"No not the madness family" she huffed a little instead of laughing like usual. "And yes I'm the so called 'moon guy' but my name is Splintermoon and how dare you laugh at me!" She said looking at him Splintermoon thought she was weird and scary not funny but she guessed that was his opinion. "So why are you looking for me?" Splintermoon questioned them suspicion in her eyes.

Sol nods slowly “ one of the madness members Wishes to see you and .. I don’t know why.” He Says calmly as Night looks at him “ they wish to find the leader of insane.”

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 474329)
Sol nods slowly “ one of the madness members Wishes to see you and .. I don’t know why.” He Says calmly as Night looks at him “ they wish to find the leader of insane.”

"Hmm that would be either Silentsuffer or BloodLed but they're not around here so I'll have to do!" Splintermoon laughed "Silentsuffer and BloodLed might come near here" she shrugged examining the two "So what are your names?" Splintermoon asked them. @Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 22nd, 2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 474333)
"Hmm that would be either Silentsuffer or BloodLed but they're not around here so I'll have to do!" Splintermoon laughed "Silentsuffer and BloodLed might come near here" she shrugged examining the two "So what are your names?" Splintermoon asked them. @Broken Madness

Sol nods “ I’m sol and this is my sister night. We are how to say workers of madness. So would you mind following us or do we have to wait for the others”

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 474348)
Sol nods “ I’m sol and this is my sister night. We are how to say workers of madness. So would you mind following us or do we have to wait for the others”

She shrugged as a big black tom with red eyes came from out of the bushes "Hello Splintermoon" he said dipping his head slightly "Hi BloodLed!" She said laughing "these are workers of the madness family the leader wants to see you" she said
(Gtg for now)

Dark Queen February 22nd, 2018 10:00 PM

(NVM I'm back XD @Broken Madness)