Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

BEAR. October 15th, 2017 12:30 AM

October Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread until the battle has begun.

Keep in mind no character should be aware of the Dusk Syndicate's presence until the attack has been launched. They should be preoccupied by either their own conversations or Blazingstar's declaration of war.

Unless told otherwise by a staff member, Dusk Syndicate characters should hold off on posting until Blazingstar's announcement and Halite's order to attack. During this time, you may want to seek out battle buddies using Character Resources.

SuspiciousMindz October 15th, 2017 12:47 AM

Re: October Gathering

The Windclan leader strode towards the Seastones. He had lost a life recently and with the help of Surgestorm, he had been recovering from it quickly. Although the weakness was still visible from the fur that clung to a frame that was starting to fill again. Only Surgestorm knew of the loss, however. The rest of Windclan didn't have a clue. For all anyone else knew, Blazingstar still had his full 9 lives.

With each step, it was clear he was a mission. There was a fire in his golden gaze that wasn't normally there. Windclan knew exactly what was going to happen tonight, it was hushed information for the moment. Tonight all the clans would know what Snowstar had done. Tonight was the make it or break it for the two clans. He only hoped Starclan wouldn't stop him on this mission.

vellichor October 15th, 2017 02:09 AM

Wavesplash padded into the clearing, near the front of the group, fluffy tail held high. Her muzzle was pointed to the sky, a rare smile sporting her angular features. Her blue-gray fur, soft as always, shone in the moonlight. Her sat near the edge of the clearing, claws sheathed. She wasn’t to fight yet, after all. Not until her leader, Blazingstar, gave the declaration. She swiped her tongue along her fluffy white chest, flattening her ears.

She fixed her pale blue eyes on the heavens above, starlight reflecting in her irises. ”Oh, StarClan,” she murmured, voice barely a whisper as she addressed her ancestors. Her mouth was barely parted as she let out a soft sigh, finally finishing her prayer. “Please, let us be doing the right thing.”

[ ~OPEN~ ]

Mystery October 15th, 2017 03:40 AM

Weaselcloud trotted in, a warm smile sitting on his pale ginger face. He layed down in the broad clearing near a patch of trees, dappled in cold moonlight. There wasn't much to do, except for wait until the other clans make their way here. Weasel felt his eyes close slowly and a soft breeze of cold weather rush down him slowly as he relaxed underneath the trees and drifted off, without noticing himself.
I just hope nothing bad really happens, I'll be alright then

(Lord dat's short 0.0)

Captain October 15th, 2017 05:03 AM

@CandyFlossCat
Hawkfeather padded along with his clanmates with his amber-hued eyes trained on the path before him, his tail lashing behind him with each step that he now took further. His heart was pounding within his chest and honestly, he didn’t know what to think at this very moment. The young warrior’s claws flexed underneath him, snagging grasses and kicking up loose dirt as he continued on his way. This was far from any normal Gathering that was about to greet them, drama and so much more brewing within the cats around him now. In the past, he usually enjoyed going to Gatherings, being able to talk with Flintheart, Pinwhisker and Sproutwhisker, his dear friends from other clans. Oh, Starclan, was Sproutwhisker going to be here? He had heard that his mate had just given birth to a new litter of kittens after having a quiet chat with Pinewhisker on the borders when he had been on a border patrol. He hoped not, the thought of the black-furred tom getting hurt, if this were to somehow go wrong, made his fur prickle with uneasiness. Despite him not even being apart of this drama, he still worried about his friends. Hawkfeather shook his head, his ears pinning against his head. He glanced at Carcalspirit, who was now walking beside him as they headed forth. “Maybe you should’ve stayed back at camp..” He murmured to his mate, his tone thick with worry, “We don’t know what’s going to happen tonight and I don’t want you to get hurt.” His first priority, even before his close friends, was his beloved Carcalspirit. He hated having even the slightest image of her getting hurt if one cat were to have an off mood about what was to happen under the moon tonight. He gave a small sigh, though, knowing he was worried about everything too much right now. Hawkfeather hoped to let things go calmly and perhaps, on the slightest chance, things would go right. His ears twitched as he lifted his head to look up at the stars with his eyes sparkling with various emotions that were far from easy from being explained.

Deerlie October 15th, 2017 05:32 AM

Birdsong stepped into the Gathering clearing. Her heart was racing. She missed the gatherings.

Buddy sat in the clearing. This was his first gathering as a Windclan apprentice. Birdsong padded over, "Dont worry, Blazingstar will tell the other clans of your arrival." She purred, giving his ear a swift lick.
{OPEN!!!}

:blue: October 15th, 2017 06:00 AM

Goldenstar had finally made his way to the seastones. For the past couple of gatherings, he hadn’t gone, preferring to stay in Shadowclan and watch the other cats in case something happened. That was always how he had been, and, with the flood, it proved slightly useful. However, he was the leader now, and needed to stop living in the past. That was what he told himself always.

The leader knew he was the newest in the bunch, and he didn’t really know what to say about why Halestar was gone. Did saying the honest truth make Shadowclan look weak? He didn’t know. She had just...left. She had ran away, never came back, hasn’t been seen since then. Hearing the murmurs of other cats, he decided to finally walk into the clearing.

Maybe it was just his anxiety, or something else that was stupid like that, but he felt as though something bad might happen tonight. He shook it off as him overreacting to just being a new leader, but what if his superstitions were correct?! What if there was some kind of attack? What if he accidentally said the wrong thing? That wouldn’t happen, he told himself, pushing through the cats somewhat calmly now.

Momotaro October 15th, 2017 06:20 AM

Rosenose padded into the clearing, relieved that another queen was taking care of her kits so she could be at the gathering. She looked around the oceanside cliff, smiling. It's beautiful, she though examining the surrounding's. She quickly spotted Goldenstar. Ever since he had chosen Haflgaze as deputy, Honeythistle disliked her talking to him, or even being near him. Though Rosenose secretly thought it was because Goldenstar had saved her life in the flood; not Honeythistle.

Rosenose padded a bit closer, wanting to speak with the leader, to at least say her gratitude. If she had died, her kits would be dead, and though Honeythistle had other mates to comfort him, RoseNose suspected he would feel grief. She shook slightly and tried to clear her throat to speak, nervous about whether Honeythistle would see her.

{Is this open? Blue?}

Captain October 15th, 2017 06:23 AM

@Shadomaru
“So, Newtpaw, how’s training with that new mentor of yours been going?” Blackfrost asked the small apprentice as the two of them followed the rest of Shadowclan on the way to the gathering, “You’ve been with them for, what, a moon now? Are they treating you well?” The black-and-white-furred shecat had seen the munchkin as a close friend of hers for a few moons, the both of them occasionally sharing a piece of prey and acting almost like a motherly figure to Newtpaw these days. “Oh, things have been going great!” Newtpaw purred, giving a small bound on her paws, “Raspberrybubble really sees the potential in me, I believe, she thinks I’m quite good when it comes to my fighting training. I’ve learned so many cool new battle techniques.” She said this with a happy purr stirring from her throat, her skinny tail waving behind her, “She’s very kind to me, despite my shortened legs and such, but that’s beside the point now.” Blackfrost glanced down at the small shecat, with brown and white fur, “You shouldn’t be seen as different because of your legs, Newt. There are many cats out there that have similar or even worst things to deal with and they’ve become great warriors.” She mentioned, “You’ll be an amazing warrior someday, I know that with all of my heart.” Newtpaw looked up at the larger shecat for a moment in silence before giving a lightened nod. “You’re right.” As the two of them finally reached the Seastones, where all the clans would gather, they could already see Windclan in the area. “I’m gonna go see if Ferretpaw is at the Gathering.” The munchkin remarked to Blackfrost, “I’ll see you later, Blackfrost.” She bounded off into the open area under the light of the moon as the shecat watched in a blissful silence. “Such an innocent youth, it’s such a shame that cats give her such a hard time because of her appearance.” Blackfrost murmured, shaking her head before turning to her mate, Crowhawk. “Where should we sit at the Gathering tonight, love?” She asked him with a warm smile as she gave him a softened nuzzle, “I chose where we sat last time, this time we can go wherever you want.”

Phoenix Flames October 15th, 2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 403940)

Wavesplash padded into the clearing, near the front of the group, fluffy tail held high. Her muzzle was pointed to the sky, a rare smile sporting her angular features. Her blue-gray fur, soft as always, shone in the moonlight. Her sat near the edge of the clearing, claws sheathed. She wasn’t to fight yet, after all. Not until her leader, Blazingstar, gave the declaration. She swiped her tongue along her fluffy white chest, flattening her ears.

She fixed her pale blue eyes on the heavens above, starlight reflecting in her irises. ”Oh, StarClan,” she murmured, voice barely a whisper as she addressed her ancestors. Her mouth was barely parted as she let out a soft sigh, finally finishing her prayer. “Please, let us be doing the right thing.”

[ ~OPEN~ ]

"Wavesplash.", Blizzardfrost meowed, his deep voice sounding a bit odd, croaky to be exact. The WindClan tom felt weird talking to her. The lithe, tall, and white tom sat down next to the she-cat. His ice blue eyes, gazing around the clearing before looking back at Wavesplash.